Another Miss?

Looking for some fun ideas for my champaign
In Sentinels we have Miss Information, and Inverse has Miss Deeds

In my game there is a boarding/finishing school for young super villainesses
Mrs. Terious school for larcenous ladies.
All the powered students are formally called Miss - [name]

Miss Conduct has electric powers and leadership skills
Miss Ing has invisibility
Miss Take is a thief trained in a disarm/trip soft martial art style
Miss Isle is a blaster

Mrs. Terious was a lady of high society and low morals hired by a mad scientist to educate his army of clone female super soldiers. Mrs. T found out the scientist also intended them to be his harem so “removed” the scientist and took the clone tubes and is now decanting them and teaching them to be independent free-spirited women like herself.
I mentioned this a long time ago because all the bad girl - schoolgirls are Lts but Legion and Overlord don’t have any actions that effect Lts.
The school also has a mute bodyguard/chauffer called Mr. E.

Does anyone have some more suggestions for “Miss” characters?

4 Likes

I’m sure Miss Anthrope would find some reason to become a villainess.

4 Likes

Miss Direction would either be a reality warper or have mind-confusing abilities. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The math professor is Miss Calculation.
Philosophy and Ethics is Miss Alignment.
Languages is Miss Nomer.

Don’t forget the Headmistress, Miss Chief!

2 Likes

Miss Hap — Bad luck aura/walking disaster
Miss Fit — Size-Changing mutant athlete
Miss Tic — Magic
Miss Sion — Telepathic mission control

Ooh, and Miss Erry can cause people pain. But she desperately wants to be a part of a team.

1 Like

Miss Spoke, the Sonic controller

1 Like

I think I copy pasted that list. but getting all your input will be more fun

1 Like

People tend to assume Miss Conception was a midwife, but that’s certainly not right. Also, she’s not actually part of the villain team… use her as a red herring to spice up the story.

1 Like

Miss Place — Teleporter, can shunt objects into a pocket dimension
Miss Lead — Illusionist

Miss Demeanor - Instructs students in how to pull-off general crimes

1 Like

Miss El Toe - Masked Luchador wrestler who’s signature move is a Flying French Kiss into a hurricanrana off the top ropes.

4 Likes

as I mentioned Mrs. Terious and Mr. E are the staff at the school but eventually Sir Prize might show up as a British hero wanting to capture her for crimes committed in the U.K.

my inspiration for this group was the Rudy Vallee + Glynis Johns episode of the Adam West Batman.
Including the part where the evil schoolgirls capture Robin, and he is not afraid for his life but for his… innocence. I think that when the girls hit D6 status as LTs they will “surrender” and stop fighting or trying to escape but hinder a male hero by making lewd hand gestures or lifting their skirts. (As I mentioned the clone maker had naughty intentions so the girls might have more hormones than a normal 16–19-year-old girl. and 85% of criminals that hear about that would think that was bad)

3 Likes

That was part of the “Londinium” Arc, right? Good times.

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ll feel the need for the military to get involved, but you could always have Major Disaster and General Chaos.

I don’t think we want the lawyers to get involved:

1 Like

Miss Communication
Miss Diagnosis
Miss Fit
Miss Herd
Miss Isle
Miss Judge
Miss Manage
Miss Nomer
Miss Print
Miss Quote
Miss Taken (has the power of constantly being kidnapped by villains and taken to their secret lairs?)
Miss Understanding

I personally kinda like the ones where the second part of the name suggests different things to the combined name (like Miss Fit). No idea what Miss Isle does…

EDIT: If you want an alternative to Major Diasaster that hasnt been used, I think “Major Crisis” is free and clear.

So, Adam Warren’s Empowered with less bondage cheesecake? :slight_smile: Actually, she canonically went to college for a supers major, and could reasonably be assumed to have taken a course (no doubt taught by Miss Taken) on how to deal with being captured. She must have aced that course, the current online strips (from volume nine of the print comic, IIRC) really highlight how well taking her prisoner works out for most villains - and it gets worse if they try to repeat the process.

FWIW, there’s also a DC character (probably several versions of him, even) named Mister E. He always has the “mister” spelled out rather than abbreviated, but if the point is to avoid duplication Mr. E is still a bit close.