Are you a biomancer clone?

Alright let's get down to brass tacks! Who here is a biomancer clone! I know you're running around here somewhere and I intend to sniff you out!

At some point I have been.   I got better.  

I am definitely not a Biomancer clone.

Well, nobody has praised biomancer as being awesome... Yet. *looks suspiciously at all of you*

I think even his fleshchildren recognize he is creepy.  

You say "creepy" like it's a bad thing.

I’m mostly imagining a situation like Skullcrusher Mountain with the fleshchildren saying he is creepy instead of crazy.  

That's just what a Biomancer clone would say…

I've got my eye on you…

I mean, like, not literaly, cuz that would be gross and painful and stuff, but in like "I'm watching you" and that kind of thing, and…

No, no, I am very certainly not a Biomancer clone.

Also I dunno, having an eye for a sidekick might be cool in a freaky sort of way.

You put clones in italics... Your biomancer!

That is indeed the logical question to also ask of everyone. One has to be sure to cover all the bases.

If I were a clone my eyes would be glowing red. Since they glow blue I am not a clone. Also, please do not ask about that grinding noise when I walk, it is a little embarrasing.

The better question is

Would you know?

Ooh. I approve of this line of reasoning.

I am HIGHLY AMUSED by the timing of me getting a Biomancer clone question on today's Letters Page. :D Now I really can't know!

All part of the fantastically diabolical plan, no doubt.

I've read things you couldn't believe.  Attack ships off the moons of Dok'Thorath.  I watched sunbeams flare in the dark of the Tomb of Anubis.  All those moments, shattered in time, like tears in a cleansing rain.  Time to incapacitate. 

:D

*applause*

We can easily determine who is and who is not a fleshchild by administering a test with questions designed to provide an emotional response:

You’re walking through the desert when you encounter a turtle on its back. Do you turn the turtle over?

You’re walking through a supply depot space station, when you encounter an Adama with a flashlight. What do you do?

Your friend tells you that the Dark Watch is a better team than the Freedom Five, and Dark Watch Setback has the best power. Will you play a game with your friend?

@Trajector: On that last one, I feel pretty sure that even fleshchildren have standards.