Battle of the teams 2

Round 9 Results:

Wins for Freedom 5, Alt. Reality, Space, and RevoCorp.

Losses for Prime Wardens, Dark Watch, Void Guard, and Nature.

Round 10: 

Advanced Dreamer at Mordengrad... man I just can't catch a break.

F5: 7/1
PW: 5/3
DW: 6/2
VG: 6/2
AR: 6/2
RC: 5/3
SP: 7/1
NT: 7/1

Kinda surprised Nature didn't win against The Chairman.  They're kinda good against him, especially Akash who can fill Rook City with plants.  Also kinda surprised at how poorly the Prime Wardens are doing in general.

At least it isn’t in MMFFCC and the environment doesn’t target villains for damage.  

In general, everytime I thought “I’m ok as long as Jail Break isn’t played this round”. Chairman immediately played jail break and I lost hard. The only games I was able to win were the ones where I could use deck control to manage the timing of jail breaks.

Also, I fixed your counts, I think you were missing round 5 or 6.

This is why you don't try to scorecard on half a night's sleep.  It was probably round 5 I was missing.

Round 10 results: Wins for Freedom 5, and Void Guard only.

Round 11: Challenge Baron Blade at Temple of Zhu Long.

F5: 9/1
PW: 6/4
DW: 7/3
VG: 8/2
AR: 7/3
RC: 6/4
SP: 8/2
NT: 8/2

I still maintain that dreamer isn't that hard but this is advanced mode in mordengrad, kinda yeesh

Round 11 results: All hero teams win.

Round 12: Challenge Heroic Infinitor at Mordengrad.

Round 12 Results: All teams win (though a few of these matches were pretty darn close).

Round 13: Challange Spite Agent of Gloom and Skinwalker Gloomweaver at Insula Primalis

Dandolo, obviously you're a very experienced player, but would you say there are heroes you're less effective at using that might make certain teams do worse than if another experienced player performed this experiment?  Just curious.

No I’m pretty familiar with all the heroes. I have less games with the Oblivaeon heroes than the older ones but I know thier decks pretty well from heavy playtesting.

On the other hand, I’m sure there are other players who play more Ultimate mode than I do and are probably more used to how that mode changes the game.

Round 13 Results: Losses for Revo Corp. and Dark Watch. Wins for all other teams.

Round 14: Challenge Ennead at Dok Thorath Capital.

F5: 12/1
PW: 9/4
DW: 9/4
VG: 11/2
AR: 10/3
RC: 8/5
SP: 11/2
NT: 11/2

Round 14 Results:

Wins: Freedom 5, Prime Wardens, Void Guard, Space, Nature

Losses: Dark Watch, Alt. Reality, Revo-Corp

Round 15: Advanced Vengeance at The Block.

Greazer, Bugbear, Friction, Biomancer, [La Capitan]

F5: 13/1
PW: 10/4
DW: 9/5
VG: 12/2
AR: 10/4
RC: 8/6
SP: 12/2
NT: 12/2

Round 15 Results: Freedom 5 Lose. All other teams win.

Round 16: Regular Iron Legacy at Pike Industrial Complex.

Ooh finally an upset for the Freedom Five!  They were getting too far ahead.

Round 16 Results: Revo-Corp loss. Wins for all other teams.

Round 17: Advanced Matriarch at Wagner Mars Base.

F5: 14/2
PW: 12/4
DW: 11/5
VG: 14/2
AR: 12/4
RC: 9/7
SP: 14/2
NT: 14/2

I'm honest to god shocked that RC was the only one to lose to iron legacy.  That team has Luminary and Parse on it, they're kings of blowing up ongoings.  Honestly I'm shocked that team keeps failing in general considering it's got 4 super high power heroes on it.

Yeah, theoretically that team is probably the best matchup for facing Iron Legacy. All 5 heroes have ongoing destruction in their deck, with Parse and Luminary being among the best in the game at it. I’ve found Luminary to be really effective against Iron Legacy in the past. I think what’s holding that team back a bit is they don’t really have a good plan B for when things go bad.

For example Dark Watch has pulled off a few wins with Nightmist as the last hero standing including the Iron Legacy match. Prime Wardens won against Iron Legacy thanks to Tempest’s Incap. The Freedom 5 and Void Guard were able to stall for time with healing/damage prevention.