Battle of the teams 2

Round 17 Results: Losses for Alt. Reality and Prime Wardens. Wins for the other 6 teams.

Round 18: Ultimate Wager Master at MMFFCC.

F5: 15/2
PW: 12/5
DW: 12/5
VG: 15/2
AR: 12/5
RC: 10/7
SP: 15/2
NT: 15/2

Yeah, now that I think about it that team is lacking in plan B outside of Luminary uses a doomsday devise.  And honestly Nightmist makes DW and PW having the same amount of wins make a lot more sense considering how durable she is in base form.

Round 18 Results:

Freedom 5 and Dark Watch lose, all other teams win.

Round 19:

Challenge Akash'bhuta at Court of Blood.

F5: 15/3
PW: 12/6
DW: 13/5
VG: 16/2
AR: 13/5
RC: 11/7
SP: 16/2
NT: 16/2

So I have to ask, who beat down Wager Master and who decided to cheat with Losing to the Odds?

Nature and Prime Wardens won via losing to the odds. Nature did so on the very first turn.

Dark Watch lost to Harpy having no cards in her deck and Freedom 5 lost to Who are you fighting. All other matches ended with regular villain destruction though Alt. Reality had to use Chrono-Rangers destroy a target bounty to circumvent Who are you fighting.

Round 19 Results: All teams win.

Round 20: Challenge Apostate at Ruins of Atlantis.

So if I figured everything out right, there should be a total of 130 rounds (1040 games).  Which means at your current rate of 19 rounds per month (which is an average of 5 games per day-wow!) it should take a little under 7 months for you to complete this (putting the end around Thanksgiving).  Of course this assumes Challenge Mode for Trickster Kismet and the team villains is released before then so you can actually do those matches, which I can easily see not happening.  I don't know how your schedule varies throughout the year and if you'll have more or less time in other months, but I'd say this is a pretty impressive pace so far and well within your earlier estimates of how long it would take.

The total round count will be 134:

118 regular villain matches and 16 Vengeance Style. 

Of those 10 matches are waiting on GTG since Trickster Kismet and the Villains from VotM still need Challenge and Ultimate modes.

May was a busy month for me and July and August will be as well, so I wouldn’t be surprised if I was able to play more games in June but then slow back down for the following couple of months. 

I was getting 114 regular villain matches from (23 regular villains + 6 variants) x 4 difficulties - 2 since Challenge/Ultimate Skinwalker is the same as Challenge/Ultimate Agent of Gloom.  Is there a villain I’m missing?  I assumed you’re not including OblivAeon.

There are 24 solo villains not 23.  I’m not sure offhand which villain you are skipping in your count. 

Figured out it was Chokepoint I was missing, despite her already having been faced in this battle.  For some reason I was thinking there were only 3 mini-pack villains.

F5: 16/3
PW: 13/6
DW: 14/5
VG: 17/2
AR: 14/5
RC: 12/7
SP: 17/2
NT: 17/2

Interesting insights about Luminary and Parse!

Round 20 Results:

Wins: Prime Wardens, Void Guard, Nature

Losses: Freedom 5, Dark Watch, Alt. Reality, Revo-corp, Space

Round 21: Advanced Mad Bomber Blade at Maerynian Refuge

Ack, I knew something was off with the count!  I gave DW a win and PW a loss on the wager master fight when I should have done the opposite!

F5: 16/4
PW: 15/5
DW: 13/7
VG: 18/2
AR: 14/6
RC: 12/8
SP: 17/3
NT: 18/2

Round 21 Results: All teams win.

Round 22: Advanced Vengeance at Atlantis.

Fright Train, S. Steel, Miss Info, The Operative, [Biomancer]

F5: 17/4
PW: 16/5
DW: 14/7
VG: 19/2
AR: 15/6
RC: 13/8
SP: 18/3
NT: 19/2

Kinda surprised everyone came out okay there.

Round 22 Results:

Wins: Freedom 5, Dark Watch, Void Guard, Alt Reality, Nature

Losses: Prime Wardens, Revo Corp, Space

Round 23: Advanced Trickster Kismet at Insula Primalis

F5: 18/4
PW: 16/6
DW: 15/7
VG: 20/2
AR: 16/6
RC: 13/9
SP: 18/4
NT: 20/2

Round 23 Results: Prime Wardens lose. All other teams win.

Round 24: Standard Citizen Dawn at Megalopolis.