Card spoilers sheet - crowdsourcing the proofreading

Sky-Scraper review

Aggression Modulator card text should be this:
Play this card in front of an environment target.
Reduce damage dealt by that target to hero targets by 2.
Increase damage dealt by that target to villain targets by 1.

Aggression Modular flavor text should be this;
“I must fight. I must fight the Ennead!”
-Mdjai, Freedom Five #542

Catch A Ride card text should be this:
Switch to Sky-Scraper’s Tiny character card.
A hero target other than Sky-Scraper deals 1 target 2 projectile damage. Sky-Scraper deals 1 target dealt damage that way 2 irreducible melee damage.

Catch A Ride flavor text should be this:
“I hope you know what you’re doing here. Because I think you’re crazy.”
-Parse, The Hero in the Arena #6

Colossal Left Hook card text should be this:
Switch to Sky-Scraper’s Huge character card.
Sky-Scraper deals 1 target 3 melee damage. You may discard a card. If you do, you may play a card.

Emergency Evac card text should be this:
Switch to Sky-Scraper’s Normal character card.
Destroy all link cards, all environment cards, and up to 2 villain ongoing cards.
Each hero target regains 1 hp.

Explosive Reveal card text should be this
Switch to Sky-Scraper’s Normal character card.
Destroy any number of link cards. Sky-Scraper deals up to X targets 2 projectile damage and 2 fire damage each, where X = the number of cards destroyed this way.

Thorathian Monolith card text should be this:
When this card enters play, switch to Sky-Scraper’s Huge character card.
Reduce damage dealt to Sky-Scraper by 2. Redirect any damage that would be dealt to a hero target to Sky-Scraper.
At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Captain Cosmic review

Autonomous Blade flavor text should be this:
“Stand and fight or give up now! You cannot escape justice.”
-Captain Cosmic, Conflux #2

Cosmic Crest flavor text should be this:
“Who put me in charge? No one. But someone must stand for the world.”
-Captain Cosmic, Conflux #6

Dynamic Siphon card text should be this:
Play this card next to a hero character card.
Whenever this card is dealt damage, that hero may use a power.

Harsh Offense card text has a typo and should be his:
Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck.
Captain Cosmic deals 1 target X energy damage, where X = the number of construct cards revealed this way times 2. Discard all cards revealed this way.

Wounding Buffer flavor text should be this:
“YOUCH! Glad you got the worse of it, you blue dummy.”
-Parse, Cosmic Concurrence #14

Progeny review

Beginning of the End flavor text should be this:
“We’re too late. It’s already in Megalopolis. And I don’t think we can stop it.”
-The Wraith, Freedom Five #767

Form of the Harbringer card text has a typo and should be this:
Reveal cards from the top of the villain deck until a scion card is revealed. Put it into play. Discard the other cards revealed this way.
Progeny deals each hero target 1 energy damage.

Hour of Reckoning is missing flavor text and should have this:
“I cannot reform without risking destruction. We must bide our time and hope for aid”

• Nightmist, Freedom Five #764

Obvious Futility card text has a typo and should be this:
Damage dealt by Progeny is irreducible.
Reduce damage dealt to Progeny by 1.

Scion of Flame flavor text should be this:
“It stands, waiting. A challenge. We should be prepared for the worst, my friends.”
-Haka, Prime Wardens #36

Scion of Frost flavor text has a typo and should be this:
“It regrows and reforms faster than we can chip away at it!”
-Dr. Medico, Freedom Five #765

Scion of the Storm card text has a typo and should be this:
When this card enters play, Progeny deals each hero target 1 lightning damage. Then, if there are 3 or more scion cards in play, destroy 1 scion card other than this card.
At the end of the villain turn, play the top card of the villain deck.

Title deck cards review

Bloodsworn Colosseum card text should be this:
Play the top card of the Title deck whenever any of these things occur:
*The start of the villain turn
*Whenever a target is destroyed
Whenever a Title card is discarded or destroyed, shuffle in into the Title deck.
Whenever a target leaves play, move any Title cards not under a target back to this area.
This card and the Crowd's favor card are indestructible. This card, the Crowd's favor card, and title cards are not hero, villain, or environment cards. 

Kaargra Warfang review

Setup text should read like this:
At the start of the game, put Kaargra Warfang’s villain character cards into play, Bloodsworn Master side up.
Put the Bloodsworn Colosseum card in the center of the play area. Shuffle all the title cards to make the title deck. Put it below the Bloodsworn Colosseum card. Put the Crowd’s Favor card below the title deck.
Shuffle the villain deck. Reveal cards from the top until 1 gladiator card is revealed. Put it into play. Shuffle the other revealed cards into the villain deck.

Game play text for Eager Combatant has some typos and should be this:
When flipped to this side, Kaagra Warfang gains 40 hp.
The heroes cannot win the game.
When Kaagra Warfang would be destroyed, destroy any title cards under her cards and flip her villain character cards instead.
At the end of the villain turn, Kaagra Warfang deals the hero target with the highest hp H melee damage and the hero target with the second highest hp H minus 1 melee damage.
Then, play the top card of the villain deck.

Advanced text for Eager Combatant side has a typo and should be this:
At the end of the villain turn, reveal the top two cards of the title deck and put them under Kaagra Warfang’s villain character cards with the title effects still visible.

Crowd’s favor card text should be this:
Put 1 token in the hero favor pool when any of these things occur:
*A hero target deals 2 or more damage to multiple non-hero targets in a single round
*A hero target deals a non-hero target 4 or more damage at once.
*A hero target destroys a non-hero target
*A hero target gains a title card
If the hero favor pool ever has 20 tokens in it, the heroes win.

Put 1 token in the Bloodsworn favor pool when any of these things occur:
*A villain target deals 2 or more damage to multiple non-villain targets in a single round
*A villain target deals a non-villain target 4 or more damage at once
*A villain target destroys a non-villain target
*A villain target gains a title card
If the Bloodsworn favor pool ever has 20 tokens in it, the heroes lose.

Fickle Fans card text has some typos and should be this:
Move H tokens from the favor pool with the most tokens to the favor pool with the fewest tokens.
If both pools have the same number of tokens, each target deals itself 1 psychic damage.

Card name should be “Get back in there!” instead of Get back in there!

Ashclaw R’velos has a typo in the flavor text and should be this:
“Stand tall, little one. You are about to have the honor of falling to the Ashclaw!”
-Ashclaw R’velos, Freedom Five #709

Dymkharn the Fearless flavor text should be this:
“You look pretty quick. Excellent. I hate boring fights.”
-Dymkharn the Fearless, Freedom Five #709

Impassable Andolin has a typo and should be this:
Reduce damage dealt to this card by 1.
At the end of the villain turn, this card deals the hero character card with the most cards in play H minus 2 melee damage.

Impassable Andolin flavor text has a typo and should be this:
“I sense your steps. Wander a bit closer, heavyfoot!”
-Impassable Andolin, The Hero in the Arena #5

Provocator Tarnis flavor text lists wrong issue number and should be this:
"Next up: “he’s big! He’s mean! He’s furious! It’s the Provocator!”
-Bloodsworn Colosseum Announcer, Tome of the Bizarre #41

Deadline review

Game Play text for Remorseful Eco-Vandal should be this:
At the start of the villain turn, if there are no catastrophe cards in play, flip Deadline’s villain character cards.
At the end of the villain turn, destroy all environment cards and shuffle the environment trash into the environment deck. Then, destroy all catastrophe cards and Deadline deals each non-villain target X irreducible fire damage and removes the top X cards of the environment deck from the game, where X = the number of catastrophe cards destroyed this turn. Then, if there are no cards in the environment deck, the heroes lose. Game over.

Card name Magenetic Pole Shift should be Magnetic Pole Shift

Magnetic Pole Shift card text has a typo and should be this:
At the start of the villain turn, discard the top H minus 2 cards of each non-villain deck and destroy H minus 2 hero ongoing and/or equipment cards

Pandemonium Key should have these keywords:
Device, Relic

Pandemonium Key flavor text has wrong issue name and should be this:
“The Truths seen in the key are not yet fully true…”
-Jansa vi Dero, Cosmic Concurrence #13

The Ataxia Sphereshould have these keywords:
Device, Relic

I PM'd jffdougan about this, but Ambuscade's Personal Cloaking Device still needs to be errata'd. It should be:

When this card enters play, flip Ambuscade's villain character cards to his “Invisible Stalker” side.

Infinitor review

Crazed Artifice has a typo and should be this:
Reveal the top H cards of the villain deck. Put any manifestation cards revealed into play. Discard any one-shots revealed this way.
If no manifestation cards were revealed this way, play the top card of the villain deck.

Crushing Cage has a typo and should be this:
When this card enters play, put it in front of the hero character card belonging to the player with the most cards in hand. That player cannot play cards.
At the start of that hero’s turn, this card deals that hero and then itself 1 psychic and 1 energy damage.

Machinations of a Madman has a typo in the flavor text and should be this:
“You see?! You see?! All the wheres are here! All the nows are now!”
-Infinitor, Conflux #6

Twisted Miscreation flavor text should be this:
“The abomination hunts. It is not enough to survive; we must destroy it.”
-The Naturalist, Cosmic Concurrence #21

Whispers of Oblivion card text has a typo and should be this:
Infinitor deals each target 1 psychic damage. If at least one target is destroyed this way, restore all manifestation cards to their maximum hp.
Play the top card of the villain deck.

That's should be it for the WotC decks and mini expansions that came out at the same time.  

PW Captain Cosmic should be "Until the start of your turn, whenever a construct card is destroyed, you may shuffle it into your deck instead and draw or play a card."

Fixed earlier today.

and I appreciate it!

I know the Vengeance decks and most of the environment decks still need attention, but feel free to let somebody else do it.

mods: I'll ask again - can we get this stickies for easier reference.

It really doesn't need to be stickied, you're the only person who needs to access it.

Except when people find errors that have escaped attention. There have been three or four posts in the last few months in different threads asking about getting assorted mistakes fixed; I'm attempting to create a unified thread for such issues that's easily found by anybody.

However, it's ultimately their call, I guess.

Add a link to this thread in the sheet itself?

That might be the solution.

recording here so I don't forget: WCos stuff done through Kaargra Warfang posts; Deadline & Infinitor still to go.

Guise's card I can do that, too! has a typo with an "am" instead of an "an" in the first sentence.

EDIT: the spoiler sheet has the typo, not the card itself.

If you don't mind, I'm planning on adding a link to it from my site because it seems like a really good reference and it might be nice to have the link alongside my other references.

By all means! However, I'd like to request that you then also add a link here for people to be able to report errors discovered in the future. (Hopefully, after a couple weeks this won't matter as much since we'll have everything, and I mean everything, caught up. However, for future expansions…)

Done.