Guise Shenanigans in the Video Game

This is a list of shenanigans Guise does in the video game we've seen.  I'll try to keep this list updated.   I'm also not sure how specific this needs to be for MigrantP to say they've all been found

• After playing Blantant Reference Guise says "That is one tasty burger"
  • After playing Guise the Barbarian Guise imitates Arnold Schwarzenegger screaming
  • When hitting a target with Say Cheese there is camera flash
  • The bar for one-shot extends past the card box when expanded for Look What I Found!
  • Guise mimics Argent Adept's perform sound affect when using I Can Do That Too! on Argent Adept
  • Image for Guise shows him looking at his watch during villain turns
  • Image for Guise at the start of the hero turns changes every round
  • On his turn Guise will have dialogue in a speech bubble
  • One of those shows Guise holding Raptor Bot plushie pointed at it at the villain with a speech bubble saying "Rawr.  Rawr."
  • In a different one Guise is pointing down to the cards in your hand and in a speech bubble it says "That one.  Play it! Play it now."
  • When Guise is incapped he asks the player to avenge him
  • Special Music plays if you use the third incap power and a special dialogue box comes up about dancing
  • Occassionally Guise has dialogue when hitting a villain target
  • When selecting Guise from the new game menu he will sometimes have dialogue
  • When Guise gets knocked below 10 hp, he holds up a sign that says "This means war!"
  • When Guise is below 10 hp he will show up with a torn cape and with a Legacy symbol on his chest.
  • When Guise is below 10 hp sometimes he will show up with a hole in his chest and in a speech bubble says "I feel like I'm missing something"
  • When Guise is below 10 hp sometimes he will show up with arrows and posts stuck in his back.  He will comment on his turn about how much it hurts 
  • When Guise is below 10 hp he will be in grayscale and looks similar to Marv in Sin City
  • When Guise is below 10 hp on his turn he will threaten the player to heal him or it will be minus 50 sentinel points
  • When Lemme See That... is destroyed Guise makes sounds for playing Air Guitar
  • Melee sound effect will be different sometimes when hitting a target using Look What I Found
  • When Guise takes and uses Argent Adept's instruments for his power he will mimic the sounds of the instrument
  • When Santa Guise uses It's GiftMas Time each placed placed face down has a jingle bells sound effect and also shows the back of the card going down the screen
  • Santa Guise has altered images and speech bubbles from regular Guise
  • One image of Santa Guise has him holding a plush Mr Chomps while saying "I've got a gift for you little guy, tasty bad guys!"
  • If you choose Yes for the question after drawing for Where Did I Leave That.... you get a text box and sound effect saying "Good!"   There are some variations on how Good is said in the sound effect 
  • When playing Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy a screen comes up showing Guise's hand and images of the heroes.  You can click or move the hand over the hero you want copy Ongoings of
  • When Best Card Ever! is at the text to yell Woo! an image of the card and Guise's arm show up.   If you pull the arms up he says "Wooo!" and if you don't he says "Ahhhh" in a disappointed voice.  
  • If you use Tough Choices and either have to draw or have to play a card special text box comes up.  For only being able to draw it says "Guise cannot play cards, so he's gotta draw one. Woo! Free card!"
  • If you use I Can Do That Too! or powers through Uh,Yeah, I'm That Guy without being able to do all the text of the power a special text box tells you that aren't making the most of your opportunities
  • Most of the time upon game end win or lose Guise will show up with the current art he has but there are occasions you just see a brick wall instead
  • If you increase the volume of effects while playing a game with Guise he says "Yaaaaay!", and if you decrease the volume, he goes "nooooo!"
  • Sometimes Guise will say something when playing Total Beefcake
  • Sometimes when playing Selling Out Guise will say "Revo-cola.  Experimentally refreshing!"
  • Sometimes when playing Gritty Reboot Guisewill say "Everyone I know... is dead..."
  • When Santa Guise is incapped, he says "Jingle bells, I smell."
  • If Guise uses I Can Do That Too on Mr Fixer he says, "I'm gonna sweep so many legs!"

I know there is more but that is what I can recall off at the moment.  

Edit: Posting list here in hopes my updates show

This is a list of shenanigans Guise does in the video game we've seen.  I'll try to keep this list updated.   I'm also not sure how specific this needs to be for MigrantP to say they've all been found

• After playing Blantant Reference Guise says "That is one tasty burger"
  • After playing Guise the Barbarian Guise imitates Arnold Schwarzenegger screaming
  • When hitting a target with Say Cheese there is camera flash
  • The bar for one-shot extends past the card box when expanded for Look What I Found!
  • Guise mimics Argent Adept's perform sound affect when using I Can Do That Too! on Argent Adept
  • Image for Guise shows him looking at his watch during villain turns
  • Image for Guise at the start of the hero turns changes every round
  • On his turn Guise will have dialogue in a speech bubble
  • One of those shows Guise holding Raptor Bot plushie pointed at it at the villain with a speech bubble saying "Rawr.  Rawr."
  • In a different one Guise is pointing down to the cards in your hand and in a speech bubble it says "That one.  Play it! Play it now."
  • When Guise is incapped he asks the player to avenge him
  • Special Music plays if you use the third incap power and a special dialogue box comes up about dancing
  • Occassionally Guise has dialogue when hitting a villain target
  • When selecting Guise from the new game menu he will sometimes have dialogue
  • When Guise gets knocked below 10 hp, he holds up a sign that says "This means war!"
  • When Guise is below 10 hp he will show up with a torn cape and with a Legacy symbol on his chest.
  • When Guise is below 10 hp sometimes he will show up with a hole in his chest and in a speech bubble says "I feel like I'm missing something"
  • When Guise is below 10 hp sometimes he will show up with arrows and posts stuck in his back.  He will comment on his turn in a speech bubble "This face I'm making? I'm trying not to scream" 
  • When Guise is below 10 hp he will look similar to Marv in Sin City all in grey and bandages on his face.  
  • When Guise is below 10 hp on his turn he will threaten the player to heal him or it will be minus 50 sentinel points
  • When Lemme See That... is destroyed Guise makes sounds for playing Air Guitar
  • Melee sound effect will be different sometimes when hitting a target using Look What I Found it also displays a different sound affect instead of thokk
  • When Guise takes and uses Argent Adept's instruments for his power he will mimic the sounds of the instrument
  • When Santa Guise uses It's GiftMas Time each placed placed face down has a jingle bells sound effect and also shows the back of the card going down the screen
  • Santa Guise has altered images and speech bubbles from regular Guise
  • One image of Santa Guise has him holding a plush Mr Chomps while saying "I've got a gift for you little guy, tasty bad guys!"
  • If you choose Yes for the question after drawing for Where Did I Leave That.... you get a text box and sound effect saying "Good!"   There are some variations on how Good is said in the sound effect 
  • When playing Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy a screen comes up showing Guise's hand and images of the heroes.  You can click or move the hand over the hero you want copy Ongoings of
  • When Best Card Ever! is at the text to yell Woo! an image of the card and Guise's arm show up.   If you pull the arms up he says "Wooo!" and if you don't he says "Ahhhh" in a disappointed voice.  
  • If you use Tough Choices and either have to draw or have to play a card special text box comes up.  For only being able to draw it says "Guise cannot play cards, so he's gotta draw one. Woo! Free card!"
  • If you use I Can Do That Too! or powers through Uh,Yeah, I'm That Guy without being able to do all the text of the power a special text box tells you that aren't making the most of your opportunities
  • Most of the time upon game end win or lose Guise will show up with the current art he has but there are occasions you just see a brick wall instead
  • If you increase the volume of effects while playing a game with Guise he says "Yaaaaay!", and if you decrease the volume, he goes "nooooo!"
  • Sometimes Guise will say "Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful." when playing Total Beefcake
  • Sometimes when playing Selling Out Guise will say "Revo-cola.  Experimentally refreshing!"
  • Sometimes when playing Gritty Reboot Guisewill say "Everyone I know... is dead..."
  • When Santa Guise is incapped, he says "Jingle bells, I smell."
  • If Guise uses I Can Do That Too on Mr Fixer he says, "I'm gonna sweep so many legs!"
  • PIf you rewind Guise may say "n-n-n-no, wait!  I wasn't finished!"

When he gets knocked below 10 hp, he holds up a sign that says "This means war!"

I like that Daffy Duck reference.  

When he gets lower (below 5 maybe?) he looks similar to his picture on Gritty Reboot (grey with bandages).

I think I heard an "air guitar" sound when Lemme See That is destroyed at the start of his turn.

The greyscale under-10-HP is a reference to Marv in Sin City. The bandages over his face and eye are in the same place and everything.

![](upload://kik6KbTiKVBI6xcatCSfPTaWF6u.jpeg)

Also I was wondering what that sign said, the one time I got him under 10 HP was a three-hero game and the portrait was too narrow.

The melee sound effect sounded a little different when I played Look What I Found one time.  I don't think it happens every time so hard to confirm.

I heard Guise mimic AA's Lyra sound (vocally) when he played Lemme See That... on the Lyra (just like on the card!)

When Santa Guise uses It’s GiftMas Time, each card placed face down has a jingle bells sound effect. When flipping them, there is the sound of wrapping paper tearing and children yelling “Yay!”

Also, Santa Guise has altered images and speech bubbles from regular Guise. Personally, I love the one where he’s holding Mr. Chomps and says “I’ve got a gift for you little guy, tasty bad guys!” or something like that.

If you select Yes for Where Did I Leave That… he says [Good!] in both a sound effect and a text box.

Don’t forget the yelling Woohoo! when throwing your hands up in the air, and the [Guise gives XXXXHero a high 5!]

Edit: correct speach bubble for the Mr. Chomps is “I got you a present, lil’ fella! Delicious bad guys!”

If you use "I Can Do That Too..." On Dark Watch Fixer with nothing in play to destroy the game says you're not making the most of your opportunities, or something like that, I'll see if I can recreate it...

Also if you try to look at what cards in your deck with Face Down Santa Guise cards in play the game shames you for trying to look at your presents.

Correction: It says "There are no ongoing or equipment cards for Dark Watch Mr. Fixer to destroy. What a Waste!"

If you cannot play cards and use Tough Choices a text box pops up which says: "Guise cannot play cards, so he's gotta draw one. Woo! Free card!"

On your turn, guise is holding Raptor Bot, pointing it at the villina, and saying "Rawr.  Rawr."

Nearly fell off my chair.

Also: Guise isn't in his portrait on the Victory screen (and maybe on the defeat screen, I've won both games I've played with him so far).  His portrait is a brick wall.

I've seen a brick wall, one where he has a hole in his chest and is pointing to it…I think he has several.

Just out of curiosity since I have seen oddities on edited post does everyone see this as the last bulleted point currently?

Only in this post.  If you have it in the OP, I'm not seeing it.

That's a bug actually. If you have a clue about what might lead up to that, let us know =)

I thought it was intentional to be honest.  I was thinking the idea was that he left for some reason 

I wondered why it wasn't broken, as in breaking the 4th wall. But that makes sense.

1 Like

I played Gritty Reboot once and got "Everyone I know... is dead..."

Also, when Santa Guise is incapped, he says "Jingle bells, I smell." :D

Don't forget the threat of a 50 Sentinel Points minus if he's not healed after getting below 10 HP! (It's a reference to classic Flash animation Onyxia Wipe!)

If you increase the volume of effects while playing a game with Guise he says "Yaaaaay!", and if you decrease the volume, he goes "nooooo!"

I heard him say something when I played Total Beefcake, but I couldn't catch what he said. He says, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!"

When I played Selling Out he said "Revo-cola.  Experimentally refreshing!"

If he uses I Can Do That Too on Mr Fixer he says, "I'm gonna sweep so many legs!"

And if he uses I Can Do That Too on tiny Sky-Scraper, he can put links in his hand.  Which isn't new, but is still entertaining.