Guise Shenanigans in the Video Game

@Powerhound It seems there is a problem updatimg the first posy. Try putting the info in the second post. See if that helps.

I rewound, and Guise went "n-n-n-no, wait!  I wasn't finished!"

Look What I Found doesn't just change the sound effect a little, it changes the accompanying text from "thokk" to "thwack".

When he plays Total Beefcake, he sometimes delivers the line "Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful."

Also, Guise's air guitar solos apparently get recorded in the game's log file (Guise plays air guitar! DIIII -didli- DIIII -didli- DI DI DI DIIIIIII!!!), as a nice little easter egg for people digging around hunting unlock conditions to find.

I know this isn't technically video game specific, but since we're all here talking about Guise.....can anyone make out what's on his chest in Gritty Reboot?

Oh, and Gimmicky Character too.

Gritty Reboot looks like a rose.   Gimmicky Character looks like it might be a lifesaver.

This is the second time an update to this thread sent me to the second post. If you are trying to update the second post, I don’t see any changes. If not, I am getting the “update but no new update” bug.

Phrases I have heard when selecting Guise (either version) are

1. You have chosen... wisely
  2. Hi!
  3. Let's do this

When dealing damage with his base power Guise just said "Punch!", which was odd because he was dealing Fire damage thanks to Imbued Fire!

That is exactly what I did.   This is getting aggravating.  

So perhaps until this forum mess is sorted we could have a link to a ... google doc that you could edit with everything in it? Then you wouldn't need to eidt the post, you could just add a new post every time.

Huh, totally thought that was intentional. 

Both times I saw it, they were both wins, but nothing special.  Guise was well over 10 hp in both, and no one was incapped.

That's probably what I'm going to do in the meantime.  

For Liberty, Truth and Justin!- Uh, Yeah, I'm that guy!

Google sheet for this nothing that spectacular

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-g5WBNeJIBsyw4XiRjOaftDP21PnPQIcv1UJE6Bik3k

On his turn, had Guise come up, left arm raised over his head in a fist, saying "Let's fight us some bad guys!" and a symbol that looks like Legacy flying with one fist in front of him on Guise's chest.

Just chatted with Christopher, and he said Gimmicky Character is a record (a reference to the opening sequence of Happy Days, where the literal shark jump first occurred).

Just curious - is this Legacy specific?  I heard this once as well when I imitated Legacy.  Haven't heard it on others yet.

Makes sense

The animation is different, too.

Matchstickman sorted out the sheet between card plays, art, and misc thanks for that.  There is still the main list as well.   I've updated it with other items listed recently and some I've found.