Hey, everyone. What can I do for you?

Ah, will do! Once I'm off of work and home, I'll write something up and send it off to each of those addresses. Thanks for taking the time to pop in and lend an ear, Christopher. :slight_smile:

Oh, and thanks to you and Adam again for such a great podcast! I love all the backstory and lore you guys give us. Personal favorites so far have been the Expat and Baron Blade episodes. And just thanks in general to all you guys from GtG for just being you guys. :slight_smile:

(Is my nose brown yet?)

Only thing I'd ask Christopher is that you keep up with the engagement of us on the forums.   Even if it is just an occasional Smoke Bombs comment.  

Agreed with all that when you say, "We'll have an update by X," you need to at least acknowledge when X arrives that you're not ready for an update.

Another technique you can use, which Reaper minis does to good effect, is to get a bunch of tiny reveals ready to go.  For instance, each month, show off maybe one hero card, one villain card, and one environment card.  It doesn't have to be final copy, and in fact sometimes it can be exciting to see early work and insight into the development process.  You could even show off a piece of concept art, a humorous development anecdote, etc.  Do the same whenever you set an extra deadline for yourself, even if the actual content of said update is, "Nothing to report."  It's a small thing, but it can do wonders for contributors' support and enthusiasm for the product.

Can you get forum editing to be reliable?

Can you get forum editing to be reliable?

[Swear words], I wish. 

That is not a thing in my power. I can write games and write words.

I appreciate all the input from everyone. Looking forward to writing tomorrow's Kickstarter update.

No offense, but… it is in your power to hire or direct someone in whose power it is.  It's probably just some caching bugaboo that's easier to fix than it is to actually locate and identify.

No offense, but... it is in your power to hire or direct someone in whose power it is.  It's probably just some caching bugaboo that's easier to fix than it is to actually locate and identify.

If I had spare time/money to hire a person to take care of the website better, you can bet I would. We pay the payroll for all of our nine full time people, as well as paying for contractors like other designers, artists, etc. We have Joel doing website things, but we're also working on a major website overhaul that's been a long time coming. So, we can spend time and money chasing down minute website issues, or we can just have an entirely reworked website when that's an option.

For me, my priority is doing what is unique to me: making Sentinels games. And other, non-Sentinels things, too. So, I feel like I can fairly say that I wish I had forum editing capabilities and that if it were a thing I could fix, I would.

Is it possible we can get a glimpse, or update on the comic book?

I haven't heard anything since the announcement! 

For anyone joining the party late, UXM266 is referencing the $100,000 stretch goal on the OblivAeon / Ultimate Collector’s Case Kickstarter. 

That's definitely happening! Actually, Adam and I worked on it all yesterday afternoon after Letters Paging. Good stuff happening there. Lots of cool story things. It's the big reason that the new environment decks made their way into OblivAeon!

I'll put comic stuff into the May Kickstarter update. We'll have exciting things to show by then.

Thanks! Looking forward to it, and to next week's update!

Very solid Kickstarter update, thanks for following through.

My pleasure! Looking forward to next Tuesday, too! Hopefully fewer vitriolic comments next time, but we'll see!

Less vitriol in Kickstarter comments?  Next you'll want more inteligence in poitical discussion.

I'm just impressed/surprised when the comments on Reddit are kinder and generally more positive than the Kickstarter comments.

Not that the Kickstarter comments are all bad. They're largely great! But there have been a notable few exceptions.

Maybe it's because the people on Reddit are also on the forum, while the ones n kickstarter don't spend time here? It could be that they don't get as much info, and so are left out of the loop.

Kickstart comments are from people who definitely spent money on the project, comments where money is involved are always more critical.

People need to stop thinking that Kickstarter is anything other than an investment platform, rather than a store front.

Even as an investment platform, paying your money then experiencing uncomfortable amounts of radio silences is aggravating, you have to admit.

I can admit that some may see it as aggravating, but perhaps I have a different world view on such things - 1-2 months with little information is acceptable as an investment situation - I expect that if I trust a company enough to give it my money that they are working diligently even if I do not actively see such work. I am fine if I get an update every quarter. That makes sense to me, and an update of 'Still working on this' is completely acceptable.

I may simply be a more patient person when it comes to such things however.