Hey, everyone. What can I do for you?

[quote="MindWanderer"]

I can't really make out what's going on in the art for Hasten Victory.

[/quote]

Looks like an Aeon Man being contorted due to an item Luminary triggered.  

I'd say more "being crumpled up like a paper doll" :stuck_out_tongue:

The character and variant character cards for the eleven new heroes have different art than their foil versions.

Mindwanderer, Visionary has a non one shot on on ongoing card that stays in place. It is also a distortion.

And Captian cosmic also has targets he can produce. We are just getting more of them. The icon below the number is a quick guide to see what deck they belong too. Look under every target in the game.

@Christopher @ Adam   Can I Please have the image of "¿Quando? ¡Ahora!" I want to place it as my PC background now. Having the print hanging on my wall is no longer good enough. And do you guys have a picture of Faye Diamond (without mist) laying around you would so nice enough to share? 

This may be more of a question for handelabra but what is the game plan for Oblivean and the video game if oblivean is ready to go on the app before oblivean ships. If they have to wait to put this up until after it ships can we at least talk you into  A) use handelabra Tuesday stream to show off how oblivean works game play wise and B) let them release void guard on the app instead. Honestly void guard is what I am most excited about

Handelabra mentioned this on the stream last night and said it would likely be they won't release any content, assuming it's ready, until after OblivAeon is in backers hands.  Even saying that they added the caveat that they would make sure it was ok with GtG to release it.  

From my playtest preview game at Who's Yer Con, I don't think there's any danger of OblivAeon being ready for the video game before it ships in physical form. Lots of moving parts to test.

Besides, Villains and mini-pack 4 aren't even out yet.

They can do Void gaurd, Stuntman and Benchmark guickly. They are just heroes and they been getting good at getting these guys out fast. And they are ready to be printed.

They can also do the Heroes and the enviroment in ObvlivAeon giving some time.  Not to much.

Then they will have to spend considrable time to make the ObvliAeon game mode. It will probably take them as much time as creating the vengace game mode. The best case is we getting it in the app a month after the physical game is shipped. 

I doubt that GTG will let Handelabra release content before the backer get a hold of it. The are already in hot water for the delays. I do not wanna see the backers loose their beans if the video game got stuff first.

Let's see how quickly Villains unlocks. I can't recall what the time lag was from the first Vengeance decks hitting the Mega Computer to Vengeance as a whole being out, but I predict at least that long for OblivAeon.

true but the length for vengence creation could have easily been related to having to create a new layout and new code. With Villians that is done. so we only have 10 new decks… unless I am forgetting about environment decks. Lack of sleep is getting to me.

Right - my point is that work on OblivAeon won't start until after the 10 Vengeance decks, plus the environment decks from Villains, plus Mini-pack 4 are all done.

Then we'll have all kinds of new code to start on all over again.

Keep in mind most people are probably not aware that Mega Computer is the name for the Alpha testing of the the video game.  

Thanks. I likely had forgotten that was the case.

You're right, I can see that now, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense on the card.  What does that card actually represent, story-wise?  Why does it deal 1 lightning damage to all, but the picture shows it physically crushing a single target for what looks like a whole lot more than 1 damage?

Thats a question for Adam but I feel like there other instances where multiple targets are hit but yet only one target is shown.  A recent example would be the Darkly Dreaming that got previewed.  

You might want to have another look at your environment and hero target cards.

The starburst is specific to the video game implementation.   The physical cards have different art in the various decks for the background where the HP is shown.

If Christoper sees this, I want to ask a question. After getting through all the characters, teams and events that you plan to cover in the Letters Page, would you and Adam consider doing an episode centered around the 'real world' history of Sentinels Comics? Little tidbit things like "this character was traded between writers" and "this book was popular until the mid 80's" and "the writing team was really young" are always highlights of episodes for me, showing you guys have really put time into not only the lore, but the lore BEHIND the lore. :)

To add to that, in the Time Cataclysm, each target has a HP icon that matches the deck it's "lost" from.

Phantom5613, I think we might be announcing something later this year that will be of interest to you...