is it a bug?

Hello,

this is my first post^^

I discovered a bug, if Sky-Scraper uses Catch a Ride and targets the Naturalist, he won't get the buff from Cornered Beast. 

I reproduced it and there were enough targets, I used Environmental Allies at the Final Wastelands. 

I wish everyone a nice weekend. 

Howdy Roger, It's usually best to submit a bug report directly to Handelabra via their website.

What version of the game are you using? I set this up in Steam and was able to get the Cornered Beast boost. Are you sure you had Crocodile out? If you were using Environmental Allies you may have been in Gazelle to take full advantage.

Welcome to the forums!

Also, if you're on Steam then you can pull up the log file and attach that, which will help with reproducing the problem.  You can find them in /Users/AppData/LocalLow/Handelbra Games... on Windows.

Hello and thank you for the hints!

I use an iPad, newest iOS... AND INDEED I forgot that I changed from Croc to Rhino. 

I feel embarrassed now. 

Sry. for the false alarm... but at least I registered here to submit the "bug" after over 1 year playing SotM and lurking around here for a long time :P

Welcome to the forums.

No worries, Roger The Alien!  :sunglasses:  Glad to have you here. 

Have a better one!

Any excuse to be here is a good one!

Yeah and that one bug, with Omnitron-U’s Volatile Wiring never being buffed, is still around

I heard it will be fixed in the next update. 

Okay, I hope this time it won't be as embarrassing as last time...

If it's a bug this time, could somebody reproduce it and confirm/report it?

I used Parse and activated buffer overflow as the ennead (ultimate) played a card to discard it. 

Then all enemy characters activated their abilities and Atum plus Set played a villain card.

This time I could also use buffer overflow. 

I skipped 3 villain cards and after all abilities of the ennead were used, buffer overflow was destroyed and a villain card played. 

should't I be able to only skip 1 card?

Nope.  It's not limited how many card plays it can stop as long as it remains in play.  The destroy got interrupted by the Ennead actions from a card entering their trash.   So once the Ennead actions finish Buffer Overflow will be destroyed causing Parse to draw a card and the Ennead to finally play a villain card. 

Interesting, thank you. 

Yeah,  the Ennead are tricky - things that discard villain cards to the trash are dangerous to use because they will trigger them!  But I didn't realise that actually made Buffer Overflow stronger against challenge Ennead - since all the symbols are guaranteed to trigger,  you can at least suffer two less card play effects (if you are fighting those Ennead) since Buffer overflow can keep canceling cards until it gets destroyed - it does the discard first (and then discard effects resolve) and then it will do the destroy effect.  Technically it should attempt to destroy itself three times,  once for each discard,  but once it is destroyed the other attempts won't happen.

For non-challenge Ennead you usually want to try avoiding trashing cards to reduce the number of symbols being triggered. Cool interaction!

Huh, that’s really interesting.

Hello, I am not sure if it's a bug. 

Plague Rat played Seek and Destroy: Plague Rat deals the hero target with the most cards in play 3 melee damage. That hero's player either discards 2 cards or destroys 1 of their equipment cards. 

Does the second part affects the player with the most cards in play or the hero which was dealt damage? Setback had Wrong time and place in game and was dealt damage but Mr Fixer had to destroy 1 of his equipment cards.  

The second part affects the hero with the most cards in play regardless of whether they took damage. 

Thank you.

It's me again^^

I know here are a lot of experts in the forum, could somebody explain to me why Tempest didn't gets the damage reduction as he uses his power: http://imgur.com/a/F4oxp

It was the first round and Legacy played Take Down, almost no cards were played by the enemies. You can see all relevant of them on the picture, other cards below them are enemy character cards. Each enemy follows the advanced rules. 

I just don't get why the environment deals Tempest 3 damage instead of 2. 

Thank you

I wish that screencap showed the actual damage being dealt, but it should definitely be 2 with Otherworldly Resilience in play.