Letter’s Page Topic Suggestions

Writer's room Guise book 39 or 40- the 3rd or 4rth part of the Guise and Scholar team up against Young La Capitan

Wipeout's limited series! :-D 

writer’s room- Daybreak: the death of Aeon Girl

They don’t talk much story in RPG as it is and as such I doubt this would even come up for a vote at this point.

Spooky Month special: Creative Process- "Death of " gimmick covers
one in the bag already with America’s Finest Legacy 236

I hear you Powerhound but they basically said that such a story would have been written so when we do get RPG timeline stories it couldn’t hurt

I was planning to edit my post to add the new idea

A flashback story about one of the historial Legacies, told from the perspective of their unpowered younger sibling.  Probably a story of jealousy that turns into, "well, glad I'm not the one to get killed young and violently."

Creative process the Shear Force adjacent properties of My Little Horsy and Care Dogs (with gems in their belies)

La Comadora in the X-treamiverse
X-treamatron vs the world
Public domain literary characters
creative process PSAs and Advertisements

Sai-Pro Sentinels Smash story mode- What is the order characters fight and what dialogue starts and ends each fight

Very into just about everything C&A said "That's a good idea for an episode" about during the Gen Con Live episode. (It's on Youtube, you can watch it now!)

Most especially the PSA's Creative Process. :3

• Justice Comics #1, where it all started.

PS: I'm not sure if this has already been suggested (I don't feel like ready through ~30 posts right now).

Caught something I missed in earlier re-listens: In Ed Note #17, they provided the suggestion of an episode on Fashion. :-o 

Now I'm torn between that and Termi-Nation for my next submission... :-\ 

Termi-Fashion

I am all about Fashion. :D

I honestly do want to hear more about the heroes that got their own books or were major cameos in others', but never made it to the card game.

I have been re-listening to the whole series and many early episodes had questions from Chris Burton
Chris is now on GtG staff could we get him in as a guest host some time to talk about his experiences and joining the team?
He may have talked about some of this when playing on You Tube but the stories are not know to the Letters Page

FYI: Look forward to this coming up in The Letter’s Page next week! :slight_smile:

nice
also now to go look at the cosplay pics of Ra

Cosmic Inversiverse (from #93)

LOL :D

Christopher and Adam read (edit) the Sentinels of the Multiverse TV Tropes page

Creative process Styling Shirley omnibus 2017- they would have reprinted old comics ( and made new content in the old style ) in preparation of the new Fashion series. To show what the old material was like and reintroduce characters and locations they were going to use. My theory is that the happy, light, girl comic was her delusional memories of how simple things were back on Earth while she was trapped in the Colosseum. Even with no unethical scumbags modeling is a high pressure, stressful job.

Writers room that time travel story where they went to King Arthur times and fought a dragon

A listening party where a large number of GTG staff with bingo cards in hand listen to one or two of the award winning podcasts and coment on things they might not have know or joke they now understand 

Oh, this is great! :smiley:

I'm not sure how to phrase it, but we really need to get the Clone Ranger story -- the event where Con gets corrupted and all that.