Letter’s Page Topic Suggestions

I definitely want that creative process on Tantrum. <.< I always thought she was neat, and at one point I even had her tapped to be a member of my team of little girl heroes until it was revealed she wasn't one. :B

She could be a Hero if her Inverse-iverse counterpart somehow ended up in the main universe. :slight_smile:

I kept the idea for the hero deck, she's just not going on the team. :)

Putting in a vote for A Day in the Life of Benchmark! I can't imagine that would be anything like what we might think it would be.

Night Mist supporting cast
we know that she did not start out familiar with all the world’s magic and consulted with other mystics- Naturalist, The Master, The Seer, an occult detective whose name i am blanking on that she did not invite into her house after a mission. who else did pre-void entity Fay go to for advise?

I believe that that is one Virgil Miller.

1 Like

Going back through the episodes, again… :relaxed: In ep 138 (Writer’s Room for Dark Watch V1 #121), they talked about how they cheated on the “Hero/Villain team-up” request, so they asked that we submit that one again. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Writers room Dispiration- "Return to the Manga-Verse; Bishounen adventures of Anthony Dimura

Writers room Tome of the bizarre- “Robert Johnson vs the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow” can the music touch his soul when he has no ears?

Editors Note: discussion on the corporate restructuring after the Toditos buy out

3 Likes

I am just a $1 patron so I don’t get a vote, but I would love to see more writer’s room covers with covers of heroes still not featured. The Scholar and Naturalist for example.

3 Likes

It’s why I’m happy we finally got an AZ Writers’ Room; he’s the one member of the F5 who hasn’t gotten any Writers’ Room cover appearances yet.

1 Like

When I first read this, I thought you meant “Covers showing heroes who don’t actually appear in the comic.” (It’s a common marketing tactic.) : )

2 Likes

Writers room “A murder most Fowl”
The comic cover for the issue was shown as part of the definitive edition Kickstarter so let’s hear the full story before we play the event in the game

1 Like

Based on the latest episode, I think someone needs to suggest a Writer’s Room for the Oracle of Discord impacting reality.

2 Likes

Original Recipe, beginning to end episode on one character-
Cross Word

1 Like

Someone should suggest “Radiolandians”, since they are always greeting us out here in Radioland. Also, my memory is coming up blank, but did they ever comment on the possibility of Shards of OTHER Singular Entities as a source of power? I know the existence of Oblivæon Shards has been explained by titanic time shenanigans from a single point, but I can’t remember if they covered other options. If not, someone should bring that up.

2 Likes

Writers room? / Creative process? the criminal Young Legacy dated, put in jail, and started down the path of redemption.

3 Likes

This reminds me to also put down that Writers’ Room episode about the metahuman therapist.

1 Like

I’m trying really hard to not be pedantic about this being a DC-specific term that does not exist in Sentinel Comics.

To be fair, it would be really useful to have a general term for people with powers that’s less cumbersome than “people with powers” while also being power-origin-neutral.

That is very true, but that term has still never been used officially by Sentinel Comics. I guess you can say whatever you want, though. Grumble.

As for a general term to describe powered people, I propose Differently-Powered Individual. ; )

(Also sorry for kinda derailing this thread.)

That’s why I used it, as it is the generic term as far as I always knew. Since I never read DC comics–I just read Marvel comics–yet I still picked up the term anyway.

Nor did C&A correct me when I used it in my letter.

1 Like