Next Sentinels Day London

As we're approaching the end of May, it's probably time to organise when we're meeting up for the next London Sentinels Day (TM). As Ameena's partner Ja'ph can only do Sundays, the options are:

Sunday 8th (LOB: The Mad Hatter, 3-7 Stamford Street, SE1 9NY)

Sunday 15th (LOB: The Mad Hatter, 3-7 Stamford Street, SE1 9NY)

Sunday 22nd (LOB: The Mad Hatter, 3-7 Stamford Street, SE1 9NY)

Sunday 29th (LOB: The Mad Hatter, 3-7 Stamford Street, SE1 9NY)

So, which date suits people the best? I would be aiming for the 15th/22nd so that GSF has time to cross the Atlantic before we play.

Also if people find the LoB locatin too much of a pain to get to as the Old Star is probably no longer available, let me know and I'll organise something, probably at the Jugged Hare as they were prettty good last time (although they only open at 12 on Sunday so it would be later than usual).

I favour the 29th, since I'll definitely be in London by then.

Ja'Ph' will be arriving at my house in about 45 mins so I'll try and remember to ask him if he has a preference. I don't think it'll matter, though, unless he happens to end up working any of those Sundays. I just looked up that Mad Hatter place on Google Maps and as I was thinking we'd have to get a Tube from Victoria...then remembered that trains from Swanley go to Blackfriars as well so we can get one of those instead and just walk across the bridge :).

Neither the 8th or the 22nd would work for me, so the 29th would also be my favoured choice. I'll certainly be along for GSF, that previous play wasn't really enough to get into the game so I'd like to play again all the way through.

Ja'Ph' is working on a couple of Sundays, he thinks early in June, but needs to check on it to confirm. I'll see if I can remember to remind him later :).

I'd like to play a complete game of GSF too :(

Unlikely I'll get to London again any time soon though. Sad times. 

Ja'Ph' is working on the 8th, he's just told me, and he says that when he's in work tomorrow he'll say he can't do any other Sundays after that so hopefully we should be able to attend any of the others. Awaiting confirmation though.

I would like to come along, unfortunately I only know my work rota a little bit in advance so I shall just have to sit here with fingers crossed that it's at a time I can make it.

Unless something major changes, we'll be at LoB on the 29th June. The reservations open on the 15th at 12. The meet-up itself opens at 12, as, presumably, does the pub. As it's part of the LoB meetup, could non-LoBsters join up and reserve spaces to avoid us getting in trouble.

I will bring GSF along as well as Sentinels, but as it looks like there'll be a few of us, could a second copy of Sentinels make it's way down as well, please?

Just as a reminder to people, the London on Board meet up for the 29th is now open for booking.

Ah yes, thanks for the reminder - Ja'Ph' and I shall be there :).

Thanks for the reminder, RSVP'ed.

UK people, owing to a lot of busyness this month, the only Sunday I can make in July is next Sunday, the 13th. Is this convenient for people? We'd be back at the Mad Hatter, same place as last time.

I'll try and remember to ask Ja'Ph' tonight when he's online and get back to you :).

Okay, we're signed up for it :).

Just a reminder (more to myself than anything) that the game day is tomorrow!

It ends at 18.00 because of the football

Time to sort out August's London Sentinels' Day (TM).

All are at the Railway Tavern, which is near Liverpool Street Station

3rd August

10th August

17th August

24th August

31st August

There are also Saturday games at the Theodore Bullfrog, Between Charing Cross and Embankment.

After a bit of searching around on Google Maps I finally managed to find both Liverpool Street Station (which I've never been to, except in Monopoly ;)) and the specific Railway Tavern you meant (originally Googling just that name gave me about six results, lol). It looks like we can get the train to Blackfriars (if it's open this time...), or maybe Farringdon (as I seem to recall that the train that goes through Blackfriars stops there as well) and then the Tube from there. I'll try and remember to mention it to Ja'Ph' this evening and confirm which day we both fancy coming along.

If only you'd been near Liverpool Street Station back in may when I was staying near Aldgate ;)

We can come along on the 10th if that sounds good.