Next Sentinels Day London

10th is fine with me. The booking is already open.

Oh, cool I'll go and sign up now, then :).

Given that this is the 3rd (or is it 4th?) date in a row that I have missed, I'm just going to go ahead and say I can't do Sundays anymore, sorry guys.

Umm, so Ja'Ph' and I were a bit late (twenty minutes), given that we had to wait about twenty minutes for a Tube from Blackfriars. Then we emerged from Liverpool Street Station and couldn't find the Railway Tavern. So we asked a random policeman and he said it wasn't there any more 'cause it had been boarded up and stuff, so we went along the road a bit and found a place that looked like it had been boarded up, stood there for a while, then went off and did other stuff as we had no way of contacting anyone to ask what was going on.

Now we're home I've had a better look on Google Maps (I was kind of tired when I did so the other night, and forgot to Street View it and stuff) and found that the place is actually there, and that it was round the other side of the station from where we came out (we'd've come out near it if that exit hadn't been closed off, however).

So, whoops, lol. But at least we'll be able to find it next time, if we're there again (and hopefully there will be more Tube trains headed along the Circle line so we won't be so late again :P). Sorry if you were sat waiting for us to arrive :(.

As today didn't work out so well, do people want to try again next Sunday? Same place and time?

Ja'Ph' thinks he is working next Sunday - we'll have to get back to you when he knows which Sundays he's off.

I'm out for the next few weekends (flat/house-share hunting basically, but I don't have time to see places after work), is it too early to try and pick a time in September? I'd be good to meet you all!

Ja'Ph' is working next week but not on the 31st so we can do then if it's okay.

31st is fine for me. Booking is open for that sesseion now.

Okies, have just gone and signed up for it :). We should be able to actually find the place this time rather than mooching about on the wrong road and asking for directions from someone who thought the place had shut two weeks previously ;).

And time for September's Sentinels day to be announxced. LoB has something every weekend (actually every single day except today, but that's just silly) this month, so when can people make it?

I shall inquire tonight and get back to you :). Will it be at that Railway place again?

All the Sunday sessions are at the Railway Tavern. The Saturday ones are at the Theodore Bullfrog

I will say that if the day were the 21st I would definitely be able to attend.

This event seems to have become as regular as the Indianapolis meetups, maybe it should be stickied? (Or maybe there should be some overview thread that is stickied.)

You are correct! If a city gets meetups on such a regular basis, they get a stickied thread!

Yay us :D.

It's looking like Ja'Ph' may not have a free weekend this month (lots of full working weekends and then we are going to the wedding of a friend of mine on the 27th) but he needs to confirm it, which he intends to do at some point within the next few days.

ewww, it's all sticky in here now!

This month is crazy busy at the weekends for me but I would very much like to come along next month. I'll keep an eye out for the October dates!

We're not gonna be able to make anything for this month, I'm afraid - Ja'Ph's next free day on a weekend will be on the fifth.

Ok. Sorry you can't make it this month. As Matchstickman can make the 21st, we'll make that the Sentinels Day. At the Railway Tavern right gy the huilding site by Liverpool Street station.

Don't forget to book with the London on Board site.