Play This!

Easy game here. I will start by posting a match that can be played in the app. First person to post a winning result, picks the next match, and so on.

It is preferable to post a screenshot of the end, but it is not necessay. 

Let's start with something easy.

Grand Warlord Voss VS F5 AT Megalopolis.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s65ba7wxkuwgtdx/photo%20jul%2003%2C%2012%2055%2042%20pm.png?dl=0

The rest of the original heroes(Tempest, Ra, Visionary, Fanatic, and Haka) vs Voss at Wagner Mars Base.   Your choice on playing advanced or not

Something went wrong when I tried to take the victory screenshot...  But I won! 

How about a tougher one... 

Legacy, Ra,  A-Zero, and Expatriette VS. Cosmitron in the Ruins of Atlantis. Substitute Haka if you don't have Rook City. 

Well, that went crushingly.  I opened with an Inspiring Presence, Flame Barrier, Isothermic Transducer, and an Assault Rifle.  Got a Leaking Room that was immediately Terraformed, followed up with a Take Down, Imbued Fire, Cold Snap, and Submachine Gun.  Got a Phosphorescent Chamber, then finished him off on the third round with Flying Smash, Fire Blast, Frost-bound Drain, and Unload.

Let's go for a round of MAD SCIENCE!  Super Scientific Tachyon, Unity, and the Wraith against Mad Bomber Blade in the Wagners Mars Base

You almost Ronwayed AZ! So close!

Shucks I got beat to this.  I just finished my game a minute ago.  My results weren't as good as Cosmitron's last turn Flecettes killed off everyone but Expat who promptly finished Cosmitron.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9odh9ym1mhc6ni/photo%20jul%2003%2C%205%2040%2009%20pm.png?dl=0

RIGHT. So I won the Voss game... then refreshed the page and discovered someone else had already won it. So I did the Cosmitron game one-and-a-half times, both times having a first-turn EPE and the second time having my iPad die halfway through.

So, okay, power, and an unusually slow Mad Baron Blade fight. The team triumphed though, and if somebody ninjas me while I'm typing this I will be so mad.

Next up: AZ, Bunker and Unity vs. Advanced Baron Blade in Rook City.

After four tries, I'm taking my ball and going home. Screw you, Blade. 

Got it on my third try.  Unity was MVP (not to be confused with an MDP) with two Platform bots, Mr. Chomps, Champion bot, Stealth bot, and Swift bot for oodles of damage, even with DR.  AZ  knocked out two Living Forcefields with a Fueled Freeze and got in some good damage with a well set-up Hoarfire + Coolant Blast combo, while Bunker held down the fort with two Adhesive-foam Grenades (and got in some regular grenades as well).

Had Blade half dead on his second side when Scum and Villany pulled out a Hasten Doom and a Slash and Burn.  Stealth bot managed to preserve my entire army from the Doom at the cost of her life, but the Slash and Burn took out a Platform Bot.  Volitile Parts hurt the Baron for that offense, as did AZ when it turned out that he was the highest HP hero when Blade came burning.  This put Blade at 6 hp, when on his turn he played... Devious Distruption.  But his deviousness was not enough to save him from my army of exploding robots.

After a challenge like that, let's take a break and shoot fish in a barrel.

Visionary, Legacy, Ra, Fanatic, and Absolute Zero to squish Grand Warlord Voss in Insula Primalis.  Bonus points if you drop him from over 50 hp in one strike.

No bonus points. 

How about tachyon, unity, and dw mr. Fixer vs spite in megalopolis.

Forgot to take a screen shot.

Managed to kill Spite without him flipping. Got really lucky. Tachyon managed to pull off two hypersonic assaults which kept him from healing. He got out his do damage whenever heroes use a power card, but this ended up helping out Tachyon a lot. I got lucky and managed to dry all three of my light speed barrages. On the last turn, Spite had all his drugs, but with HUD goggle and Pushing the Limits in play, Tachyon played all three lightspeed barrages for 19 damage each, the first one was 18 because of Spite's damage reduction, and brought him down to -7 HP. Basically Tachyon wailed on Spite while Unity and Fixer kind of helped.

New game: Tempest, Bunker, and AZ versus Voss in Atlantis. I tried this game once, and just couldn't do it. I'm sure it's winnable, a little difficult if Bunker doesn't start off with Flak Cannon or Grenade Launcher. Good luck, have fun.

Voss falls!

The key was 2 Phospherescent Chambers and Bunker's incap allowing AZ to pull out a Hoarfire every turn!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=474989250

New challenge; Plague Rat forces Visionary, SSTachyon and Young Legacy into the Pike Checmical factory, who will emerge victorious?

My Android version won't take screenshots now...  But the superwoman hung around by the plasma vats,  chatting and healing, until Tachyon put down the Rat with a flurry of punches. 

Next: Mister Fixer,  Tempest, A-Zero, and Fanatic against Ambuscade in Silver Gulch. Watch out for explosions! 

Did it. Everyone got a little low at the end there, but it was still a pretty handy victory.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093864217/screenshot/620718327574042591

Next up: DW Expat, DW Fixer, and Wraith versus Dawn in Rook City.

Finally got it after multiple tries.  Biggest issue was mostly that I had two games where Fixer couldn't deal damage for a while without being a detriment and Expat couldn't find a gun.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/85napdzrfg5ehqz/photo%20jul%2004%2C%209%2023%2041%20pm.png?dl=0

Next game Mr Fixer, Unity,  Haka, and Ra vs Cosmic Omnitron in Megaopolis

It was a fight to the finish, but the Raptor Bot swarm overcame Cosmitron once the Bee Bots had done away with his plating.

http://imgur.com/kPIASLe

Next up: WWII Legacy, GI Bunker, and Expatriette vs Mad Bomber Blade on Insula Primalis.

CHALLENGE MODE: You may not willingly damage or destroy dinosaurs! Effects that deal damage to all non-hero targets are okay, though.

Forgot to take a screen shot again.

I did not fulfill the challenge mode. A pterodactyl thief came out early, and I just couldn't afford to keep it out with that team. I also had to kill a velociraptor that came out near the end game. Legacy was at 2 HP, Bunker at 6, and Expat was incapacitated, but I did it.

Next up: Legacy, Visionary, Mr. Fixer, and Haka vs. the Chairman in the Wagner Mars Base. I find this team to be consistently effective against the Chairman, and so I am trying to be nice.

That wasn't so hard in the end. Visionary took herself out early on with a Brain Burn (followed up by Haka going on a Rampage). Legacy never drew a single damage card, but got out his Legacy Ring-Next Evolution-Next Evolution combo, which naturally made it easy. I let an Oxygen Leak take out the Chairman at the end. EDIT: Oops, I keep forgetting The Chairman is immune to Environment damage. So Haka could have easily taken him out with a Haka of Battle.

I kept with the order you listed, which was a mistake, as Legacy was never able to take out any of the many Informants that showed up.

Next up: Expatriette, Mr. Fixer, Unity, and Haka against The Matriarch in Insula Primalis.

I both love and hate taking Unity against the Matriarch. Stealth Bot against the birds is awesome, but it makes the turns in the app take forever.