Prime war

The way it sounded to me, is that they weren't certain Broken City would be... for lack of a better term, flashy enough. A lot of the heroes in the set are powerless or have minor powers. Fixer, Expat, Chrono-Ranger, Setback, Becky Blast, Heartbreaker, Hippoacolapse (sp?), Chairman Pike

On the flip side, Prime Wars is going to have a lot of high powered heroes and flashy effects. Fanatic, Tempest, Argent Adept, Captain Cosmic, Sky Scraper, Apostate, The Vampire Blood Countess, The Ennead, Anumbis.

Wonder if I can get the team photo's in the post to compare them

![Dark Watch|700x509](upload://3TRzkc8lcYoRTWfzv4Ydgs0ciyO.jpeg "Dark Watch")

![|600x600](upload://pP6lIASe940pObOjfiGdSeDcqxJ.jpeg)

One is defintely more action packed looking than the other. One would probably feel more superheroic than the other.

My understanding is there is supposed to be an upgrade kit made available (possibly free to current pre orders) to make core 1 compatable with core 2. Can anyone confirm?

That's the plan, yes! :)

So if we preordered both games and the figures. Is there going to be a prime war and a smaller expasion to make up for it? Im assuming the models with just be the new models anyway.

Ok thank you. Sorry i missed that when i was reading through. Where did he say that might i add?

No worries. Here to help!

On the announcement post on the front page currently 

https://greaterthangames.com/content/announcing-prime-war

Or click the blue “Christopher” in my post. (Which might not be there since I edited it in.)

You know one way that has been proven to increase board game sales is make a video game. And greater than games do know some people that could easily make sentinel tactics the video game and release it around the time of prime wars comes out... Depending on the time table for prime war which we don't know yet

I don't know about "easily."  Of course it depends to an extent on how much the gameplay changes, but solo play of Sentinel Tactics would require AI, which SotM does not (as the villain and environment simply follow directions on the cards).  Plus of course Handelabra are committed to season two.

Anybody know any XCOM-2 modders? That would be a great platform for a Sentinel Tactics total conversion.

Why does Argent Adept have a book of magic instead of an instrument? What happened to Absolution, when was it broken? When did Tempest regrow its arm? And why is Captain Cosmic only controlling the yellow light, I thought he had the green as well as of the latest variant card coming our way soon?

Tempest only lost his arm in the Iron Legacy timeline with Freedom Six Tempest.  He has both arms on his other variants.

We don't know, yet! Isn't that intriguing?! :open_mouth:

I don't remember the card, but I remember seeing it break in an attack on one of Dawn's Citizens – Truth, maybe?

Just a guess, but his brother probably passed on once Oblivion was gone. That mixed-mode of the brothers working together was likely a short-term thing.

Argent Adept - No idea, maybe it's a book of songs?

Absolution - Was broken against Citizen Truth I believe, all her current SotM promos show it as broken.

Tempest - Explained above.

Captain Cosmic - Purged the Green to destroy Oblivaeon?

Critical Multiplier in Parses deck is the card that shows Absolution breaking All Fanatics promos since then have the sword broken

You can see this pictured in Parse's deck when Truth shatters Fanatics Absolution. There's a great discussion on the forums somewhere on the metaphore of it all

I keep saying it where I go - I just want a COOP version of this game.  My son and I would play the crap out of it.  And I could get more of the gaming group to play as well.  

Personally, I love the characters for Prime War more than Broken City/For Profit.  I still hope they make the other, but I'm excited for PW.  Captain Cosmic is a favorite because of Green Lantern, but I also like Fanatic a lot.  I really enjoy her in SoTM.  My son is a big Haka fan and my buddy Nick likes Sky Scrapper.  And now with all this super hero talk I'll be playing some SoTM this weekend for sure.   :blush:

I mean, Tactics has always been "semi-coop". You just always need at least one person to play the big bad in the 1 v all scenarios (which hopefully will be much more balanced and robust than the scenarios of the initial release). I just don't see it becoming full co-op. It's an itch you can already scratch with >G titles like SotM and GSF