Regular Skype meetups

i would -totaly- be there for nov25...

if i had any decks :(

We could also do Google + hangouts. Those easily allow for multiple videos, so it would work well. You can even schedule them ahead of time and just add links for people to follow, so you don't have to add people and arrange for sharing of IDs, etc.

I don't have a webcam, or otherwise I might try this some time. Also, time zone might be a problem. Like the idea though!

I'd be happy to try a skype/G+ game this Sunday, Nov 25th. I'm likely available throughout the afternoon and evening, with some advance notice. If anyone is serious about arranging this, pick and advertise a time. I know how to use Skype, but not how to set up a G+ hangout, so someone will need to take responsibility for setting up and explaining to me how to use a G+ hangout if we go that route. I am in the EST timezone (eastern).

I got to make sure my computer works, and if not, I can use Skype on my iPad. 

If this is happening, as Arenson has mentioned it'd be good to know a time. And a timezone too, please, so I can check what time that'll be for me and therefore whether I'll be able to make it. I don't have a webcam but I don't see why one would be needed, so that's okay :). I have Skype, as mentioned. I have a Google account (which only gets any use because since they merged with YouTube it means both those accounts are the same thing, and I check my YouTube homepage every day to see if any of my subs have added anything new :D), but dunno whether that's the same as Google Plus.

I never use my G+ page. But i can try,

Also, my timezone is EST

I'm game for a game this sunday around the afternoon. Looks as though no one who is free during that time knows how to use google +. I'm sure it won't be too entirely hard to firgure out. Unless someone here has a Skype memebership thingie-ma-bobber? I'm available all the way up until 2 p.m. central time, which would be 3 est, right? So I may toy around with goole hangouts tomorrow and see how it works unless I pro pops up and says they got it covered.

Is video really that important? A free Skype account can do a voice only group.

(And depending on timezone I wouldn't mind being in for some fun)

A few people would need a camera on, mainly who ever is hosting the Villian/Environment decks, so that way it can easily be kept track of, rather than one person using their deck to play then anyone else digging in their decks to lay them out so they can remember what is in play.

I have been toying with Google + Hangouts and it isn't hard at all. So now to agree on a time and I think we can get this started. Like I said before I am available until 2 central, so anything before that is golden in my book.

Well, those who can't/don't want to get their cards out can just keep a Word file open or something, with a list of cards (and descriptions if necessary). Video chat isn't necessary, and I don't really think voice chat is either - we can do everything in text, surely? Everyone just needs to make sure they announce everything that happens during their turn (and the villain and environment turns for whomever's playing as those). I'm on GMT so I think that means I'm about five or six hours ahead of most of you guys.

Of course not necessary to have video and voice, but it would be useful. Seen that it does have a screensharing feature, so who ever doesn't have a webcam could type up the cards on word or such so that way everyone would be aware of what they have and current HP without making a note of it. I think the kinks will be worked out tomorrow though, see how things play and such.

Just to shoot out a time, tomorrow, Sunday the 25th of November at 11 or 12 central sound good for anyone?

Nope, that sound too long to wait. Sunday the 24th is 2013.

But 11 or 12 tomorrow sounds OK (That's GMT-6 for us internationals).

And again I suggest people look at Vassal, it has the Sentinel cards already in there so you can see what everyone has, no need for lists or trying to keep track that way. 

Sounds great! I'd love to get in on this too, just can't this weekend.  If u have the Sentinels Sidekick on your iPhone/iPad, that makes it easy to keep track of minions and hp...

Hey folks. It's now 11:15 central (12:15 eastern). I'm going to go prep some food and bring it to the computer and hope that someone sets up something that I can join.

Is anyone ready for a game? If so I got a group set up on Google + Hangouts so either post your e-mail or message me and i'll send an invite.

PM sent

I overslept guys. Is there a google + group for SotM?

Lol, this was at about 6am or something for me :P. I somehow don't think I'm ever gonna be able to get into a game with you guys, ;).

Game played! Terrible loss. As Richard said, you'd hardly believe we were all experienced players given how bad we lost.