Sentinels of the Multiverse fan art!

The guy in your avatar seems to be having an only-mostly-clothed moment. ;)

EDIT:  doh!  he put on some clothes and a hat now. :)

Ha!  Good one!  I actually just changed it right before you said that.  I figgured I change it to my favorite Sentinel, Chrono-Ranger.  When I googled Chrono-Ranger I got a gazillion pictures of the Power Rangers.  Man, I hated that show.  I have friends who loved it, but not me. 

And last night I finished up a Tempest Perler bead Nemesis symbol!  I'm much happier with the design and ironing on this one.

I truly apreciate the maturity in how you handled the criticism! It shows much about your personality and I loved that quote. I hope you make some more art for us to see! Also, I'm loving Pixel chomps and the nemesis icons!I wish I had any artistic ability but I may ask a friend if he would like to do some. He is a fantastic artist.

My favorite is the Bunker image.  It's amazing.

I've been busy!  Here is Tachyon, Visionary, and Bunker.  After picking up a few more grey beads tomorrow, I can finish up my Fanatic icon.  After that, I can iron my Wraith nemesis icon!

You've almost earned all your Sentinels badges, Reckless.

All in due time.  I'm learning more and more that I need a lot of grey.  I've attempted to finish a Unity nemesis symbol and ran out halfway through.  I'll also need some dark grey for Expatriette.

Anyway, I finished the Fanatic symbol.  It's super busy, so I'm hoping you folks like it.  I'm really, really happy with how The Wraith's turned out, as I thought it would be a lot harder than it was.  I also managed to just finish up a Ra symbol, and I'm pretty happy with the bead color I managed to find.

I hope you folks like them!

Sorry for the double post, but I finally grabbed up enough grey to finish Unity's symbol.  I also managed to complete a Haka and Mister Fixer symbol as well.  I really need to get some dark grey beads, or I'll just have to postpone working on Absolute Zero and Expatriette's nemesis symbols.

Also, I'm not sure if any of my choices for Fixer's symbol completely changed or muddied the meaning, as I'm only familiar with English and a small bit of French.  I did my best to represent all of the characters, but it was quite challenging to fit everything in and portraying the wavier strokes.

EDIT:  However I seem to edit and reupload my Unity perler, it never seems to want to position itself upright.  You may need to tilt your head or screen to view it right-side up!

Triple post!  I got a bunch of beads in the mail that aren't normally around my local shops, so I could work on some of the characters that required dark grey.  Here is Nightmist, newcomer Setback, Expatriette (I made her right after him purely by coincidence, and I thought it was fun that her symbol is radially symmetrical), and Argent Adept.  The Argent Adept was incredibly hard.  I didn't have a very good green for the background and I don't think I conveyed the image very well.  The picture quality is also really bad, but I didn't think that people were missing out on much.  I'll post a better one if anyone is curious.  I'm almost done with Absolute Zero, but I need more dark grey beads (which I'll also need for Omnitron-X).

I'm generally not one to say such things, but Reckless your adept picture is really out of foucs (or maybe my coputer didn't process it properly)

There's also a glare on Expat's

Love the work though, defintely better than anything I could attempt

It's out of focus.  I don't think it was a very good interpretation so I didn't bother retaking it.  I can retake the Expat and AA pictures if you'd like.

I'm so close to finishing all of the heroes!  I'll probably revise a bunch of them (Legacy and Argent Adept are two big ones that need to be fixed, and the Tempest perler's lighting bolts aren't as accurate as they could be), but I want to get them all done before the release tomorrow.  I'll probably be up all night.

In other news, here is The Naturalist, Parse, Chrono Ranger, Absolute Zero (finally!), and Omnitron-X!  Only The Scholar, K.N.Y.F.E., and The Sentinels remain!  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to clean the game rooms at the comic shop I work at.  The boss agreed to cover my shift tomorrow during the Magic: The Gathering Born of The Gods prerelease if I cleaned up the shop.  Basically, I have the best boss ever.  I also have to be at TeslaRoyale's house in about seven and a half hours to drive to St. Louis!  The night is young!

EDIT:  Omnitron-X will be in the next post.  Ran out of files to add!

And here is Omnitron-X!

EDIT:  After all was said and done, I got every symbol currently known but The Sentinels.  I was so close!  I'll just have to finish that one up after the release.  Here is The Scholar and K.N.Y.F.E.'s nemesis symbols!

Thank you, again, Reckless. That was a very sweet gesture for you to give some of these out at the party yesterday.

Agreed - thanks! My only regret was not getting you to sign mine. :confused:

What!? You guys! I’m glad they were appreciated. Thanks again for cleaning our cages and making sure we don’t murder each other on the forums!

My Legacy perler is keeping Mr. Chomps company on my desk, next to the Dalek and the TARDIS. Thanks!

My NightMist perler has already mesmerized friends across the country, lost in the swirls.

Oh goodness, do I have to have Perler jealousy as well now? ;)

I'm actually tempted to have a crack at them myself. I have the tiny mini Hama beads. Reckless, would you mind if I stole your idea?