Sentinels Wiki

[redacted] is obviously what the government does to text it doesn't want made public in otherwise public documents, but the use of it like we do probably stems from Jonathan Coulton's "Chiron Beta Prime", where the narrator is about to say something the robot overlords won't like but the audio cuts out and a robot voice says "message redacted".

You can see it here in my excellent machinima video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5M9UTlDb10

Haha! Johnathan Coulton, eh? Okay, so it sort of is a GLaDOS reference, since Coulton wrote the songs sung by GLaDOS (voiced by Ellen McLain) in which "[redacted]" appears :D. Never heard of Chiron Beta Prime, myself, though. I know Chiron was a centaur in Greek mythology, but somehow I don't think there's much of a connection ;).

Exactly Evan

Anything that goes on the main wiki pages themselves should be quoted either by referencing Cards (for flavor text support) or with links to Forum Posts (as I've seen you've done with Tachyon)

Anything else that is pure speculation  - we could create a Rumors page for each character? Or use the Discussion page for rumors.

I'd say we have a section for priority rumors, those things I said that we're pretty much all in agreement with. Like Fright Train being Engine Bunker, or the guy on Expatriette's Shock Rounds being Kismet's nemesis. We can cite the evidence showing these things, even though they might not be officially confirmed.

I also took care of info on Expatriette's dad.

I’ll look into tonight when I get home updating the format and perhaps making a template for new pages in the future ad making it easier to update the site. I’ll be making a cited info section, practically confirmed rumors and a wild speculations

For those of you with the 'email me changes' on... I apologize for blowing the hell out of your mailboxes tonight :p

Ive gone and converted all the Hero and Villain pages to a templated version. This has several benfits

1) Allows much quicker updating of the format, update one page and all are done

2) Much easier for newbie types to edit the pages - there is not a mess of code to work around, just clear lines for each section.

3) In that same vein new pages are much easier to make now too

4) I will be getting to the Environments but its 530am and ... ah hell who am i kidding im off to do those now.

I've decided to make a few contributions to the wiki, namely digging through the bios from the enhanced edition rulebook to incorporate info from those bios into the hero and villain bios that were copy and pasted from the multiverse page onto the wiki. In some cases, I'll be adding a separate section to the character's biography for the rulebook bios. In other cases, I'll just slightly reword the descriptions already on the wiki, depending on how much overlap there is between the rulebook bios and website bios. For example, Bunker's bio in the rulebook is mostly about the history of the suit, while his bio on the website is mostly about Lt. Vance's personal history, so I'll be posting the rulebook bio as an add-on to the bio already there. Legacy's rulebook bio, on the other hand, is basically a condensed version of the website bio, with the only nonredundant info being the fact that he is the founder of the Freedom Five. As a side note, I do not have Rook City or Infernal Relics, so if those rulebooks have bios in them as well, I think it would be a good idea for someone else to edit the expansion hero and villain bios in the same way.

Those rulebooks are availble in our Downloads section, by the way.

Thanks, that'll help a lot.

EDIT: Okay, I went through the three rulebooks and made whichever additions and modifications to the wiki bios that I felt were appropriate. I also added information to the Multiverse page, as well as the Confirmed and Extracted Information sections for a few of the heroes, villains, and environments. Lastly, I added lists of all the promo hero and promo villain character cards to the Heroes and Villains pages. I hope people like the changes I made.

I was poking around the wiki and went to the Contents page, where I saw duplicates for some pages (Baron Blade and Apostate, for instance).  Looks like the Contents are showing a normal page (villain:Apostate) and a deleted page (deleted:Apostate).  That probably shouldn't be.

that’s cause instead of deleting them directly I just moved them to save the Content for now. Contents literally shows every page on the wiki. after a bit and the template pages are fully underway ill go through and properly delete those duplicates

Another structure update (not as extensive as the last one :O)

Split the Mulitverse page into The Game and The Multiverse - the game contains the real world data (Expansion information, Erratta, >G info) and The Multiverse is for story information. It currently links to the Comic List found here on the forums and Freedom Four Anual #1, as well as a place for various organizations to be fleshed out as we find out more information.

I added the members for the Freedom 4, 5, and 6 (at least as far as I aware, is correct) But information is lacking in those pages, as well as the Prime Wardens page. If anyone has anything they know about those organizations, please add to the pages!

or link the information here (if its a forum post, or just tell me the card for the information if not) and ill update them :)

Sadly, I don't think much is known about the Prime Wardens. I wish there was. If there's not already a part on this, right now I've got some time to type up the evidence that Fright Train is Engine Bunker.

Oops, just saw there is, but it could use a few more points, also some (I think) conclusive evidence that it's him. Mainly, think about heights.

I added the following. If you want to revise this and compress it, that's fine. And I have no clue about any of the formatting techniques on the wiki, so if you'd like to rework some of the keywords into links to other pages, that'd be great, since I have no idea how to do so.

Further evidence supporting the theory that Fright Train is the Bunker: Engine of War is his height. In the initial Vengeance art, Fright Train can be seen standing significantly taller than Baron Blade, who is 5' 11''. In Bunker's bio, it is said that the Bunker suit is stands 9' 11'', so we can assume that is the general height of the suits. In the Freedom Six description, it says that the Bunker suit currently used is hollowed out, meaning the person wearing the suit would have to stand almost as tall as the suit itself. Given that Fright Train stands so much taller than Baron Blade, this suggests that Fright Train would be the only person large enough to wear an empty Bunker suit.

Added up the Chronology that has been put up here in this sub form. And messed with the side nav a little. 

man i wish I was getting my decks already! :( I want to be scouring the cards for tidbits and putting stuff up :p

I think flavor text from artwork that was publically released would be a good addition (Tachyon's Fleet of Foot, Legacy's Lead from the Front, etc.)

Hopefully we'll get that artpack/web development kit soon!

http://sotm.wikidot.com/fan-created

i started adding Reviews, podcasts, other things - unforutnately i'm also lazy. If anyone wants to jump in there and help find all the awesome reviews and link them up in chronological order, that would be great :P

I know I should be doing this myself since I'm the one who thought of it, but I'm working on the Shattered Timelines accessories and am unlikely to get to it anytime soon.  In any case, here's a suggestion for something to add to the wiki:

Iron Legacy has a rack of nemesis icons, and I was pretty sure the third one from the left was Tempest, but I figured I should check before I added that to Iron Legacy's oversized villain card.  I thought the wiki would be the perfect place to be able to find that info, but there's nothing there showing each hero's icons.  I eventually double-checked by pulling out the card itself, but this seems like exactly the kind of info that should be on the wiki, no?  If anyone has the time and inclination, perhaps they could add that info.

Yeah we do need graphics for the icons for nemisi -  But ive been warry of just scanning cards and using the graphics due to copyright reasonings - ive used whats been available on the internet already, but not sure how far that goes (so far havent had any negative response...)

kinda hoping that those are included in the fan site art pack theyre going to be releasing ... soon... i hope... :P