Sentinels Wiki

I drew all the icons for the known heroes using Inkscape so I could use them to decorate the box I use to store Sentinels, not sure if that falls under blatant copyright infringement, or just "fanart". 

I have them available in vector and bitmap format, so if you want to use them , PM me and I can send them to you.  They are not super exact copies, but they are as close as I could get them with the info I had.  I put one up as my avatar as an example.

As long as you're not selling them for profit, you should be alright.

thanks to jagarciao ive got all the nemisi icons up on the Hero and Villian pages (Not counting promo, doesnt seem to be needed)

They are -really- awesome looking, and despite me sizing them down to 75x75 they are about 2inches wide in actuallity. those are just friggin awesome jagarciao

Yeah, those look great.  Great job.

Ive updated the Wiki with the Incapacitated powers of the Promo Heroes, and the Shattered Timeline heroes, the other titles of the new villains, and the complexities/difficulties (Scholar and Miss Information are still not officially printed anywhere)

On the wiki, Eternal Haka's power says: "Haka of Knowledge - Draw 1 card. Discard 1 card with "Haka" in the title. If you do, draw 2 cards".  Is that missing the words "you may", as in "You may discard 1 card with Haka in the title..."?  That's an important distinction, and since I don't have my cards yet, I'm not sure what the final wording ended up being.

Also, is the wording on Price of Freedom Wraith's innate power what's actually printed on her card?  I'd heard the wording would be "The Wraith deals up to 2 targets 1 melee damage each", but the wiki doesn't have the "up to".  What's the final card say?

Yep. Both of those got updated since the info was put on the wiki, as you so point out - ill go update the wiki now.

The Bio information (mostly Stat blocks) for all the Shattered timelines and new promo decks has been added. 

If anyone is intersted, the Deck sections still need to be done for each of the Shattered Timelines stuff, and those sections need to be expanded in general across the entire wiki :p

We still need some artwork for the front page too!

Yes we do.  I volunteer for the front page art.  I'll see what I can throw together.

UPDATE:  Done.  I don't think anyone will mind me using tiny versions of some of the official art, but if they do, we can remove it.

those rock. Thanks!

Added a few more Guides that have popped up. I haven't had the time to browse this forum much lately, so if you have and you want to contribute, please feel free to add the tidbits that are being uncovered!

Bumping this thread, as I did some massive revisions to the wiki.

Turned the Card References into a massive [[include]] list - and then updated all the hero/villain/environment pages to use the same include. Now when you update information in terms of References (all the fun stuff, the theorycrafting, the interesting tidbits, ect) it will update both pages. This also allows for easier use of said information later - for instance if we wanted to put all the Freedom Fives information together on the Freedom Five page, it would just use all the includes.

And created a Nemisis Chart, listing all the Nemisis icons and who they corrleate too.

if interested, you can see that here: http://sotm.wikidot.com/nemesis-chart

Again, if you have something to contribue to the Wiki, don't be afraid too! I may adapt or change some things depending on need, formating, ect, but thats what Wiki's are for, crowd sourcing information! <grins>

http://sotm.wikidot.com/

Why not include La Capitan's and Kismet's nemesis icons?

yeah, we DO already know Setback and the Sentinels' nemesis icons.

I think the other evidence for La Capitan and the Sentinels being nemeses is the design of the Nemesis icon on La Capitan's card. Same for Kismet and Setback: the die is Setback's symbol.

it has a Chain (Mainstay), light (Medico), darkness (Writhe), and blue/green psychic waves (Idealist). Plus it's established in their backstory that La Capitan is their nemesis.

Also Parse. She is Miss Information's nemesis, so you could put her symbol there as well.

I made the images of the nemesis icons that were used on the wiki and when I made them we didn't have those three available. 

I just emailed the images for Parse, Setback, and The Sentinels to lynkfox so they might be up in the next update.