Shipping

Wait… I thought this was Canon? :-/

:wink:

Wait. Christopher and Adam died because their  beards  touched? Which was the anti-beard?

It was the hair/anti-hair. 

I have this issue once in a while. It's not pretty…

I personally saw Omnitron-X with Unity together. X spending the most time with Unity and Unity being the only one to treat X as a person.

So a friend pitched this to me, and I can't get over how cute it is now.

K.N.Y.F.E. stands in the middle of a battlefield, surrounded by unconscious villains, looking as badass as possible. 

Then Sky-Scraper covers her eyes from behind her, startling K.N.Y.F.E. into an embarrassed squeak.

1 Like

I've shipped Sky-Sky and KNYFE for a while now, ever since I noticed that Sky was the one who cared enough to seek out KNYFE after she got captured. KNYFE's and Sky's episodes only solidified the thought.

1 Like

...What do you think K.N.Y.F.E.'s idea of a good date is? 

"Oi, Porty, we're goon tae pub!"

"Please, Paige, my liver cannot process these drinks you enjoy...!"

"Ach, nobody can, lass! 'At's what makes 'em right beasties to scull!"

My biggest three are 1.) F6 Unity and Omnitron U.  (To a lesser extent regular Unity and Omni)  2.) Tempest and Sky-Scraper (yeah, yeah, Maerynian biology and culture and whatnot.  It’s a ship and rules don’t matter)  3.) Naturalist and Akash’thyra.  Because come on!

Ones that I might say I ship but only because it’d be funny: Guise & Becky Blast (the Demolitions Expert from Sgt. Steel), Visionary & Hammer (I guess Anvil gets Dark Mind?  Is that better or worse? :P), and of course, Zhu Long & Blood Countess.  I can also see a nice, stable, long-term relationship between Apostate and Isis.  But only to make fun of Fanatic & Ra.

"So, who wears the wings in your relationship?"

I like, friend-ship Sky and Tempest. I mean, they're both really friendly, they're both slow to anger, they both had to deal with Voss trashing their planet, they both love Earth culture. I'm glad Tempest eventually got over being mad at her because they just have so much in common to bestie dish about.

Tempest and Sky going to kareoke together and singing lame pop duets, you know you want this.

I admit to still being pretty curious what an actual more-human Akash would look like.

I’m talking Akash’Thyra as is.  We’re talking about Captain Planimorphs and the actual Earth.  Of course they’d end up together.

My curiosity about the more-human Akash that Christopher mentioned as a thought in reaction to a Naturalist/Akash ship remains.

I'm just fascinated by seeing weird alternate version stuff like that, honestly. Genderswaptober was a fave thing of mine along the same lines.

I mean, as long as we're doing Akash ships, Akash'Bhuta and Orbo might work. 

...Might. 

I forgot to mention that Biomancer and Madame Mittermeier is a thing in my mind after the Carnival ep. Them having a mystical jerkass frenemies with benefits thing going on amuses me.

Also I like Baron Blade and Citizen Dawn having a casual thing going on where each keeps trying to recruit the other now and then just for the sake of ritual.

I ship Legacy and Fanatic, not because I particularly like them together, but just because they seem like an obvious match. It requires Senator Emily Parsons to die, and enough time for Legs and Fanny to get over the losses of Mrs. Legacy and the Hottest of Hot Guys respectively. But once that’s done, I can’t help but think Mr. America and Mrs. Christianity are just an obvious combo. Plus I dig interracial couples and a hot latina with wings has to be a spicy dish to Captain Whitebread, even if he’d never think of it in those terms in a million years.

6 Likes

I choose to imagine this happening in the Telenovela Verse, in the style of Modern Family.

1 Like

Another similarly weird “I don’t actually care” ship for me: Tachyon and Absolute Zero. Not at all based on their personalities, but simply on the fact that cryogenic temperatures + electricity = superconduction, aka speed. (A little backwards, since Tachy uses speed to generate electricity, but it’s close enough to amuse me.)

I imagine Tachy working late at night on some thorny scientific problem, while Ryan looks on from his cryo-suite, and Tachy going “I’m not fast enough, I need to speed up the electrons in my brain”, and Ryan says something about how depressed he is that nobody can ever touch him, and then Tachy gets a cartoon lightbulb above her head. The rest writes itself.