SotM emoji

Does anyone have the interest and/or ability to create SotM-specific emoji? Things like these... 

• Legacy (and/or Setback?) with a thumbs-up like ![](upload://2nH684ZLCahhPzS2i2gQOg53lJz.gif) (but doesn't have to be animated)
  • Newest Legacy winking like ![](upload://AqwN1eaB2ijblayeQehpt1PQoo3.gif) (but doesn't have to be animated)
  • Guise with a jaw drop like ![](upload://mObJK1cHlNcwMXH9ldjhlymlhgH.gif) (but doesn't have to be animated)
  • Unity with hearts like ![](upload://v8HPFTp4mIGfU9rdG54voZZlPnh.gif)
  • Wraith with an eyebrow like ![](upload://9qKzo7rdh2SEmje4yySNDJ2ICps.gif) (but doesn't have to be animated)
  • Baron Blade pissed like ![](upload://rz5Q0N0ReCDlc9KAXM0Hfpv6BLm.gif) or ![](upload://3qgcmiEaVJZfKJ6FzVpht64SF0U.gif) (but doesn't have to be animated)
  • Scholar sleeping like ![](upload://nYlva6ugx8FENL6V4kPf5qQmkb8.gif) (but doesn't have to be animated)
  • Unity, Idealist, and/or Setback waving like ![](upload://vXJR8ArJQF3gqkH55rqU6hwNVdU.gif)
  • Tachyon eating pizza?
  • Guise wistling innocently like ![](upload://l1MMla63MCJlCewIYsaArh2tOMW.gif) (but doesn't have to be animated)
  • Setback excited like ![](upload://yifLHqu7Iy8YiYhUibk8ZT40yv8.gif)
  • Voss, Dawn, and/or Baron Blade with an evil laugh like ![](upload://qZmrCcyqf6JEhlM9KvvswlEzBCs.gif)
  • Baron Blade, Dawn, and/or Voss plotting like ![](upload://lqu7dvkxWWTR5yKPjVocbpW3Vk1.gif)
  • Ambuscade banging his head against a wall like ![](upload://wn6iM78tKMWMnj2lNHF749jljz0.gif)
  • Absolute Zero (just AZ -- cuz that covers all his emotions ![](upload://nchIGjrCD2ydeKFOxqHOVH9DOiO.gif))

If someone is good with creating emoji and has the time/interest, I am willing to host them (until some time when we can work with GTG to get them officially hosted). They'll be more annoying to use than just clicking, as you have to insert an image (like I do now), but at least they'll be available.

What ideas do you all think would be fun / entertaining? (And feel free to dismiss any of the above -- I was just brainstorming.)

1 Like

I know it’s been a hot minute since this thread was created but I host a discord server where we play Sentinels of the Multiverse several times and I was wanting to start creating emojis and reacts for our server because we are all such huge fans. Can I help with this at all?

There’s a more recent thread on this here Add related icons to emoji list?

That’s about the rpg I thiugh :grimacing:. I saw it and it had nothing for the actual card game. Im trying hard to make stuff for the card game that has nothing to do with the rpg. But I’ll ask there. My bad

1 Like