SotM Puzzle: Baron Blade in one round

Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to defeat Baron Blade before his second turn.  You may assume that all decks are stacked in the order you wish.  Unfortunately, the Scholar is not around to help you out - you will have to rely on other heroes.  (Because Don't Dismiss Anything and Proverbs and Axioms are way too powerful for these challenges.)  Also, you are not in the Time Cataclysm - no Fixed Point shenanigans allowed.

If this proves easier than I expect, than I have an additional restriction I can add.  But I think that I'll wait on that.

Does blowing up the Propulsion System with a team of Alternate-Version heroes counts as defetaing Baron Blade? 

I mean, he IS defeated. You just didn't win that game. 

No, that does not count.  You must win the game.   :grin:

If you want, I can phrase the challenge another way:

Win a game against Challenge Baron Blade.  He has the following special ability:  "At the end of the environment turn, move Baron Blade's deck into his trash".  Do not use Scholar or Time Cataclysm, but you may stack all the decks.

Actually, I'll just add the additional challenge now, although you are welcome to find other solutions.

This challenge is possible without ever dealing damage to Blade using hero characters.

I tried! 

I'm thinking Unity is probably the key here. Use characters that can feed her draws and card plays so she ends up with a ton of bots out by the end of her turn.

Hmmm…
I have a solution.

And I have a way of doing it without heroes dealing damage. (That part took me awhile to figure out).

I believe I have them both figured out.

If I am right, I figured the extra challenge out first because it limited my options.

With the heroes getting to damage blade I had so many choices I didn't know where to start.

I think that solutions should be included as txt attachments. That way we can compare answers without spoiling anyone who wants to solve it.

I think I have it

EDIT: so spoiler tags don't work here. Sorry for anyone that saw my solution and didn't want to

Here's my solution:

And we have all seemed to go with different approaches.

I really like this. :smiley:

You all win prizes!

Hynju wins points for involving the environment and for remembering that Baron Blade gets a turn (I think that we can safely assume that he played his Blood Nanites in all three games, but Hynju was the only one to say so outright)

Dandalo wins points for showing me a new infinite combo that I hadn't noticed before.

Etheria wins points for managing to play all of Unity's bots.  But... you also lose points for failing to notice this forum's sad lack of spoiler capabilities.  You can make the text white, but that's the best you can do.  Also, I think you miscounted how much damage the Raptor Bots do by 1, although it doesn't affect your solution.  Don't worry, you gained more points than you lost.

I've attached my solution below.  Does it earn any points?

You lose points for having Ra play Chrono Ranger's deck.  

Here's my variant.

Clever!

Whoops.

Originally, I had Ra in CR's place, but I had to move stuff around when I realized that my original plan didn't work, and forgot to change out the name in every location.

Or we can just stack the decks with any card from any deck. XD Scramble mode activate!

@LewdDolphin21 - Why is the Ape dealing fire damage? Shouldn't it be 1+2 melee damage?