Tactics FAQ

Question:

Proletariat has a clone next to Champion Bot and Visionary.

Proletariat has a clone far from them but by an enemy target.

He attacks that target.  Does he get the +2 dice from Champion Bot and the dice swap from Visionary?   Part of me says "yes" because all Proletariats are the same Proletariat, but part of me says that is a really mean combo.

Edit:  Also asked in its own thread now.

In the FAQ, a couple of things: 

Wraith's section has Unity's picture.

Tachyon's section mentions using the Block dice instead of the Blocked dice with Synaptic Interruption.

On the first page of your Tactics site, under "Ambuscade's Traps," it says land mind instead of land mine. Just a small typo observation :)

For clarity's sake, it might be worth mentioning in Proletariat's section that "enemy" works like "ally" in specifying a character rather than a target, if indeed that is the case, and definitely woth mentioning if it isn't.  It's relevant for Visionary's "Demoralize", and possibly others, though I can't think of any.

Another good thing to include might be that Legacy and Visionary's Decoy Projection can take an attack for (and switch places with) their protectee even if they are both in the radius of the same area attack, effectively defending the attack twice (once normally and once for their protectee).

I only ever want to put official info in the FAQs, so if one of the game designers makes those points, I'll be sure to add them.

It appears the Tachyon Hud Goggles was answerd differently. So that her lightning barrage ability can be used more than once.

https://greaterthangames.com/comment/109102#comment-109102

Edit: As a side note is there any chance this could be posted with a printer friendly version? 

HEY! Love your faq, used it many times.

Found out today though that the "Unity/GO Bots/ unlimited actions on the bots" ruling in the faq is wrong according to Christopher

Just wanted to share the knowledge and tweet "convo"

https://twitter.com/GTGChristopher/status/626921904679469057

Thanks!

In the same thread on Twitter Christopher acknowledged his mistake and said that Paul's ruling is the correct one.