Termi-Nation Unity unlock

Place to discuss theories on unlocking Termi-Nation Unity

Have fun!

Ooh, Termi-Nation Unity is one of my favorites, I'm excited.

I'm also rubbish at figuring these out :(

I am also excited to give these new variants a go! (I haven't' had many opportunities to try them)/

I don't think anyone is "good" at unlocking them. If you want to be the first, then try everything and anything to see what sticks. Don't fret; play with these dudes as many times as you can. I unlocked one by sheer accident, hoping to unlock another, and I wasn't the one to figure it out.

The fun comes when one is unlocked, and we all got to go and decipher based on a screenshot what the player did, hoping they remember what games they played before, if they won, lost, health. You know what it took for Santa Guise and F6 Bunker? Man those two stumped us!

My trick? Weed out what doesn’t work. No matter how ridiculously detailed. Play a game, No Unlock. Say what you did. Based on that result, we will do our best to get the answer!

Essentially, have fun with them. 

I tried that specific method.

No unlock.

As for theories, I'm gonna guess it's gotta do with getting bots in and out of her trash. Maybe using Robot Reclaimation a few times, or specifically discarding bots with Flash Forge, then using Robot Reclaimation?

Perhaps using Scrap Metal might be a part of it? 

Then you didn't have enough fun!

TLT, Unity and Parse vs. Ambuscade in Freedom Tower; used Flash Forge to discard two bots and draw two bots, then used Robot Reclaimation to retrieve those same discarded bots. Bots did the bulk of damage, and Unity herself struck the final blow. No unlock.

It's not Win a game against normal Chokepoint with regular Absolute Zero, Bunker, and Unity at The Block.

I just did that without an Unlock.

Unity, AGL, TLT, Chrono vs Baron Blade (challenge mode)in Insula Primus.  Unity in first position, used forge to discard bots.  Used her power to destroy friends equipment.  No unlock.

Recovered 15 bots in one game with Robot Reclamation and finished the villain (poor Ambuscade) with a bot. No unlock.

I mentioned in the other threads that the bio says they are defeated by Chokepoint first (but i can't copy and paste it cause I'm on a public computer that has disabeld it. go fig. - Go to the wiki to read it)

So probably have to be defeated by chokepoint first. The bio for Termi-Nation also mentions Adamant Sentinels, so my guess is:

Loose to Chokepoint with at team of at least the Adamant Sentinels and Unity. The Adamant Sentinels must be incapped first. Then defeat Chokepoint with a team of Unity, AbZero, and Bunker. During this battle Unity must use Reconfigure on a full five bots in one play, and play at least five bots.

(guessing on the last part. I'm fairly confident on the Loose condition)

I’m assuming that when you say loose, you mean lose, right?

Got Unity, I'll have a full post about the game situation just as soon as I can put the baby down and have two hands to type. Screenshot is on my Twitter.

Chokepoint vs. Unity, Visionary, SS Tachyon in Freedom Tower.  I had previously lost to Chokepoint with the Sentinels, the Adamant Sentinels, and each of Bunker/AZ/Unity (just to be sure!)

My unlock happened at the start of Chokepoint's turn, after Mission Control had played Scrap Metal.

At the time the unlock occurred, Unity had the following in play:

- Every single bot, at full HP
- Modular Workbench
- Construction Pylon
- Scrap Metal

On Unity's previous turn, she had just used Modular Workbench to put her final Platform Bot into play to complete the set.

I definitely played Supply Crate a couple times.  I do not remember ever playing Volatile Parts.  Unfortunately I'm iPad-only, so I don't have a log to check.

The environment had Caspit's Playground, three Entry Points, Mission Control, and Medical Ward in play.

I'm so happy you don't have to do Chokepoint with just the three TN characters, that can actually be an irritating match.

Forgot to mention - Unity didn't have any cards in Chokepoint's play area at the time. Not sure if that matters or not. She'd had one or two over the course of the match, though.

No unlock. Attached game file.

Never used reclamation.

Lost to Unity in Silver Gulch with Vanilla Termi-Nation team.  

What would you sue it for anyway?

Thanks for showing me my mistake. I type too fast at times, i need to reread the stuff i write before clicking submit!