Termi-Nation Unity unlock

Do you mean Chokepoint?

Got the unlock.  Unity/SST/DWV vs chokepoint in Freedom tower.

All bots in play.  I had played all of unities cards at least once through out the game, though when I did robot reclamation I had no robots to get, so I don't think that's connected in any way.

All bots were at full life.  The last turn before unlock on Choke's turn I had finally played my last raptor bot and bee bot.  

Unity had not had a card in Choke's area for several turns.  Worth noting though that it was the first time I had gotten down to only 4 cards face down in Chokepoints area.  They were 3 Tach's and 1 DWV's if that matters.

Did not get unlock: Chokepoint vs Argent Adept, TL Tachyon, Omnitron-X, and Unity in the Block. All of her golems were out at full health and all equipment had been in play at least once. Robot Reclamation had been played a few times (but never returned golems.) Going to try again in Freedom Tower.

The first and only time I did that match-up, it was when I got the 'one hero left with 1 HP' achievement. So yeah, it's a tough match.

Unlock, had previously lost to choke point with adamantite sentinels, regular versions of knife and the termination gang in freedom tower. Game was freedom tower unity as tach and dark visionary. Unlock occurred during choke's turn. Previous turn I had all my bots out but not any equipment. This turn I had modular work bench and supply crate. There was 9 face down cards 3 unity 5 vision and 1 choke card. All unlocks seem to happen on choke's turn when all bots are in play. Factors to consider environment does it need to be the tower? Is it modular work bunch or a number of equipment needed to be in play? Loosing with adamantite sentinals? Theory for unlock is unit must have all bots in play and modular work bench at the start of chokepoint's turn.

Anyone remember what side she Chokepoint was on?

Mine was on the backside

Same for me, unlock happened at the start of Chokepoint's turn in the FF Tower, she was flipped (with one of Unity's cards face down). Note that losing to her with the Adamant Sentinels is *not* required, though I had lost to her with the Termi-Nation gang (Unity, Bunker and AZ) previously (doing that fast is VERY easy, just try her Challenge Mode with them!!!)

Pretty sure Scrap Metal and/or Construction pylon has something to do with it. Had all bots out at full health (but no pylon) at start of Chokepoint's turn and no unlock.

Next round, I made sure Costruction Pylon and Scrap Metal (thanks to Tachyon's incap) were out. 

Unlocked on Chokepoint's turn.

No unlock : SST, DV, OX & Unity in FT

All of her bots were in play, no cards in Choke`s area, construction pylon, workbench and supply crate were also in her area. I played all of her cards at some point in the game.

Lost previously to Choke with adamant sentinels, and termination gang.

Thinking scrap metal must be in play, but not sure. Hardest part is keeping Choke alive while all this setup takes place.

bolnerap, did you lose a game to Chokepoint before getting the unlock? Since that's a lore point we've sort of been assuming might be necessary.

Yes - I said so in the post - but some Steam folks are reporting they did not lose a game first.

How are people getting all the bots out and keeping Choke point alive? I am diverting damage to the heroes, but keep ending up having to choose between incapacitating the team or winning the game.

Telekinetic Cocoon or Mist Form.

I used heroic interception which I kept cycling using vernal senada.

Failed to unlock.

Team of Unity, America's Greatest Legacy, Visionary, and Super- Scientific Tachyon Versus Chokepoint at Freedom Tower. 

I have not lost to Chokepoint with Unity and I did beat her on Normal with the base forms of the Termi-Nation Team

By the end the game. I had all of her bots out and used Mission Control to get a Scrap Metal into play without having to return any bots. 

At some point I played Volatile Parts but it was not out.

All Bots Were Present Full Health. I can try it again and keep Parts out 

I also had all of her Pylons and at least one Workbench out.

Anybody have suggestions on what i should try next?

Any confirmed unlock without losing to Chokepoint first?

How about confirmed unlocks without having Volatile Parts out?

I'll try to get the log file of my up tomorrow.

I unlocked without Volitile Parts.

I did not lose to Chokepoint first.

I only used three heroes, and all the unlocks I have seen follow that pattern.

Successful Unlock.

Team of Unity, Grandpa Legacy, Dark Watch Visionary. Vs Standard Chokepoint at Freedom Tower.

I do have a log and screen shot saved to my computer and I will try to figure out how to post at least one if those things after I manage some sleep since I worked most of the night.

Potentially important notes from my Unlock. 

I previously tried the same basic strategy with regular Visionary, and Super Science Tachyon. It looks like you might need to do it with just a 3 person team as somewhat suggested by Hynju above.

I did not lose to Chokepoint before getting the unlock.

I did not have Scrap Metal out when the unlock occured. Although I did play it during the game and then used it to generate a Bot.

I did not have Volatile Parts out when the unlock occured and I do not even think I played it during the game.

I did have Construction Pylon, Supply Crate, and Modular Workbench out and I did use both methods of putting bots into play during the game.

Who's Dark Watch Visionary?

Visionary from another timeline that formed Dark Watch to save her city of birth.   :grin: