Termi-Nation Unity unlock

I'm intrigued.  what's her Base power?

Hmm. Howabout:

Dark Watch Visionary

Telepathic Team Link

PowerUntil the start of your next turn, whenever a hero plays a card a different hero draws a card. 

I'm having a hard time keepig my bots alive! She keeps eating them...grrrr

Got the unlock during Chokepoint's turn.

From the above and my unlock:

At the beginning of Chokepoint's turn, on her Armored Animus side: All of Unity's Golems must be in play at full HP, along with Construction Pylon, Modular Workbench, and Supply Crate. 

This is my educated guess.

Who did you use? Only 3 heroes, or more?

Her eating bots is why I used Visionary (Twist the Ether and Telekinetic Cocoon to give the bots a target so Chokepoint does not die) and Legacy (Next Evolution and Lead from the Front protects Bots especially if you Twist the Ether on Chokepoint)

You can also use Ring and Two Next Evolutions (Melee and Energy) on Legacy to give the bots a target if you Twist Turret Bot and want to use Visionary for things besides sitting there in Cocoon. Notably Mental Divergence has a lot of utility controlling her Ongoings and returning Heroic Interception and Take Down to Legacy.

Their is some evidence that you can only use a 3 person team, and based on the other unlocks Unity might need to be the First Hero.

I used 3.

Updated below, as I noticed a few tihngs missing (Has anyone unlocked outside of Freedom Tower?) 

At the beginning of Chokepoint's turn, on her Armored Animus Side: All of Unity's Golems must be in play, along with Construction Pylon and Modular Workbench.  You may only have 3 Heroes on the team, and must be fighting in Freedom Tower.

Thanks for the technique to not lose everyone. 

Here's another failure, far from what people are almost getting.

I used 5 heroes, she was flipped, all my golems were in play at full health, i had the pylons, workbench and supply crate sin play, in freedom tower. 

There was one card under Chokepoint's play area belonging to Unity. Then with no cards belonging to Unity

No unlock.

What Environment were you in?

Freedom Tower. Did you ahve caspit's playground in play?

No.

Well, maybe, but also no. 

Two rooms had Forced Entry on them, I don't think anything else was in play.  (just finished the game, damnit, I could have looked maybe 10 minutes ago!)

Next person, see if my method works without Caspit's playground in play.

I hope this helps.  It's a fairly long game and I rewound a few times.

PW Argent Adept, Unity, and Greatest Legacy in that order.

At the time of the unlock all the bots were in play and at maximum hp.

Unity had previously destroyed 2 Kinetic Looters and 2 Shocking Animations using Bee Bot destructions.

Construction Pylon, Supply Crate and I believe Modular Workbench were all in play.

Chokepoint was on her flip side with none of Unity's cards in her play area.

Mission Control was the only environment card in play.

So the unlock is consistently happening at the start of Chokepoint's turn?

Has anyone gotten the unlock without the Workbench in play?  I saw someone had it without Supply Crate in play.

I believe I had it in play.

What changed for Unity between the unlock and Chokepoint's previous turn:

The only Unity card in Chokepoint's play area was destroyed.

Unity played a Construction Pylon and a Supply Crate.

The Pylon is definitely a must, from what i've seen.

I think there was a Unity card in Chokepoint's play area for mine, but i'm not 100%

Just got the unlock.  I went looking for the log in Android, but I guess it deletes once the game is over.

Three heroes,  order: Team Leader Tachyon, Dark Visionary, Unity in Freedom Tower.

Unlocked on Chokepoint's turn. 

My guess (which is almost completely wrong given how this game went) was that it had something to do with the number of cards in Chokepoint's area and/or environment vs. Unity's play area (equipment) after she flipped,  so I used Visionary to get her to flip ASAP and then did my best to blow up all her stuff and keep her from getting new things.  No dice,  had Chokepoint wipe the environment a couple times so almost nothing there,  and she was down to two cards,  while Unity had two Modular Workbenches,  two Volatile parts, at times had Supply Crates and Scrap Metal in addition to over ten bots to no avail.  Unity had way more bots than Chokepoint+Environment,  and even had more equipment a couple times than Choke+enviro. After that I went for playing one of each bot,  all the freedom five bots were out,  and then raptor bot was the last bot type I hadn't put out yet,  and then I gave up and put all the other bots out.  All the golems were at full health going into the second to last turn.  Caspit's playground was out for a while and Visionary was in cocoon mode tanking for Chokepoint by the end. I dodged a lot of gear stealing with Visionary before she cocooned so Chokepoint never had more than four hero cards, although I never got her to flip back.

Near the end, Caspit's Playground got covered by an Entry Point, no other environment.  Chokepoint played an Augmented Energy Field.  I'm pretty sure up to this point I hadn't destroyed any of her ongoings using Bee Bot - I destroyed one using Blinding Speed,  and the Shocking Animation was put on a Supply Crate. I'm pretty sure I only used Bee-bot on Frost's environment card.

Last Round:

Team Leader Tachyon Nimble strikes a Bee-Bot,  which I used to blow up the Augmented Energy Field.  Bee Bot hits Visionary, blows up the Field and then I realise that the Volatile parts kick in and Unity almost takes out Chokepoint - she goes down to 1 HP after the dual Volatile Parts hit.

Visionary stays in cocoon.

Unity does an Inspired repair into a Robot Reclamation (first time using this) to take back Bee Bot. I put out a Pylon.  I then use Modular Workbench to put out a Bee-Bot. The bots hit Visionary. 

Environment adds a Training Simulator and then Unity unlocked on Chokepoint's turn. She plays Shocking Animation, which I put in the Pylon. She destroyed her last hero card in her play area, which was Visionary's.

And then TLT suckerpunches Chokepoint in the face.

Ending suggests that Bee-Bot destroying one of Chokepoint's ongoings may be important.  Something about playing a lot of Unity's cards and destroying Chokepoint's stuff seems to at least let you luck into the unlock.  My guess would be:

A three hero team game against Chokepoint, Unity must be present. 

Chokepoint must flip.

Bee-bot must destroy one of Chokepoint's ongoings.

All the bots must have entered play once.

Modular Workbench and Construction Pylon must be out when Chokepoint plays a card.

So not all bots have to be in play at once, and  it all of them have to be at full HP. If that's true, then that makes things a lot easier

Tried Blackfang's method, but no unlock. Still something missing. Have a log. The game's still in progress so I could try ridding unity's cards for the play area, but given that she has two copies of Kinetic Looter out I need to dig hard for Mental Divergence first.

The fact that the unlock is at the start of Chokepoint's turn seems like it matters somehow; most of the other unlocks don't care about the specific phase. Yet it's the start of her turn instead of the end so it's not obvious why this would be the case.

The only start Effect of turn she has on her flipped side is number of cards she has face down.