The >Games Pet Thread

Hi, everyone! I've just created this section for us to show off our cuddly companions. I own a little Pomeranian named Howard. He's such a playful fellow, too playful that we had to set up a few indoor pet containment systems in our home, so we could limit the indoor areas that he's only allowed to run into, as he already broke a few things before and we decided it'd be best to keep him out of the said areas, especially when we're not around. In spite of that, he’s fun, loving dog. He even cuddles before bedtime and greets us with his cheerful barks in the early hours. What pet/s do you own, guys?

![](upload://amEe7vgqlpL8uHBjc6eYtSBZv4b.jpeg)

Great idea. Here’s my pets …

The black and white kitty is Boo … She finds the Sentinels boxes quite comfy. …

The orange one is our little guy Nigel, named after Infinitor’s alter ego actually.

I don't have any pictures, but my cat's name is Fireball, he's a buff tabby (they're rare; basically, he's peach-colored), and he is a giant wad of lard and stupid. :B He's not very good at being a cat, but you gotta love 'im.

I don't have any pets right now but I've had a few different types of rodent in past years. I still have some pics of my boys (rats) on my computer, but I don't have access to that right now so maybe in a week or so when I do I'll remember to post up one or two of the handful of photos I took of them :).

We have two cats: Vera (black) and Hera. Hera is social, loving, and constantly wants to play or get attention. Vera is skittish but enjoys attention from those she trusts. Vera is more of a tree cat, loving to climb and be on top of things. (We are building shelves around my office to give her a place to go and be herself.) Hera just wants to be at the center of everything.  :wink:

As you can see in the second picture, I'm very much Hera's human.  :blush:

So, my profile pic (and one of the three below) is our oldest cat, Tikka, who's 12.

Last year, we found Walter as a stray kitten, who was so named since he was found outside a bowling alley.  He's now 1, and antagonizes Tikka at pretty much every turn.

Also featured is my wife's snake, Eliot, who was originally her "desk pet" when she was working at Reptiles by Mack, but came home with her when she changed jobs.

Not seen here is Vincent, my wife's turtle, whom she's had longer than she's had me...

Walter looks just like my cat!  I'll have to post a picture later.

Although I must admit I don't know what the name Walter has to do with bowling alleys.

You may be out of your element.  

![https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421029292764430336/449304242021204000/20180524_131012.jpg|682x910](upload://wcl0QZYmiUc9dsup26HRL69FWVQ.jpeg)

My sheep

Over the line! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don't get the Walter thing either. He's cute, though :).

The Cult Of Gloom… has sheep.  A cult… has sheep…  Yeah, I’m at a loss for words there. 

Walter is named for Walter Sobchak, John Goodman's character from "The Big Lewbowski".

Those sheep are going to be sacrificed, aren't they?

And just where do you think the cult gets the material for their cloaks?  Clearly it's a nice hand-woven wool.

Also, Cult of Gloom, while IPA's and charcuterie boards may be nice, lamb chops are the way to go if you're looking to expand your recruitment efforts.  Hint hint.

I've got calves too

https://youtu.be/W_67izyFhgU

I used to have a green iguana. She lived to be nineteen years old!

I've got Gilligan, a ~5yr old Bearded Dragon.  He's got a little notch in his tail that was there when we took him home as a tiny, tiny wyrmling.

He climbs around his vivarium and glares dissaprovingly at the two mammals who give him his food.

And still hasn't quite grasped that the red tongs give him food, and are not food themselves.

Ah, that is a dangerous point to reach… My family found and kept a snapping turtle for a while, until it started ignoring the worms we fed it in favor of the fingers holding the worms. Then we let it go into the pond where we found it.

For what it's worth, beardies are much less aggressive (and much less carnivorous; they're omnivores) than snapping turtles.  Even if they did grab a finger, they'd likely freak out and immediately let go, rather than chomping down.