The Letters Page! Episode 3 Discussion (Baron Blade)

Congrats to all who guessed it was Blade this week, you were right!

It's not that surprising.   Looking forward to what is revealed. 

Yay! What do I win?

Major Spoilers in white text

Baron Blade before showing up as Mad Bomber Blade founds RevoCorp

I recall this being known news. I'll listen to the podcast when I get home from work

I don't.  We've known he worked with them in regards to Setback but not that he created the corporation.   

Yeah, that info was the big takeaway from this one, as far as I'm concerned. And now I'm way more excited to know stuff about them! :D

For futere quote posts, let's not reveal the spoilers hidden in white. Kind of defeats the purpose. :/

I know most probably won't be in here until after listening, but there's always thos  unlucky few that stumble upon threads like this unknowingly.

Yeah I was kind of bummed Foote did that since I felt that was a major reveal in this episode. 

I honestly didn't even realise I did! It showed up as white when I hit the "quote" button and typing my response. Evidently the copy/pasta from quoteing an entire post doesn't take the color formatting with it

I edited it out.

Thanks.  

If you do want to read a summary of items in the podcast WalkingTarget posted it here under the confirmed section http://sentinelswiki.com/index.php?title=Baron_Blade/References

Whilst I don't feel it was confirmed or anything - Did anyone else get a similarity vibe from the describtion of Blade's biomechanical arm and the function of Chrono Ranger's?

I hope the Baron’s hand can turn into a compound bow.

We've been told who put Con together by Christopher and Baron Blade was not part of that. http://sentinelswiki.com/index.php?title=Chrono-Ranger/References

Of course of course! But that doesn't neccesarily mean that con didn't put Baron Blade's arm onto Chrono Ranger, or that they didn't use the idea.

Of course it doesn't mean that they did either, it was just where my mind went.

So the two things I took away from it were the conversation in the Realm of Discord and how it affected Blade -- I'm a sucker for redeemable villains, and it's an interesting way to force him and Legacy to talk things out, at least as much as they can -- and that it was specifically saving Legacy's life in how he faked his death. I would very much like to see that story told.

This did turn out to be the most fun episode so far, Adam and Christopher really enjoyed it. Especially since they got to reveal so many different things that no one has really caught onto so far.

My only disappointment with this episode is we didn't learn anything about the alternate female variant of Luminary, but then I guess she's not technically Baron Blade.

The female Luminary will most likely be covered in the OblivAeon Event episode if they have one.