The Letters Page! Episode 3 Discussion (Baron Blade)

I get the feeling that the attack on Megaopolis in tactics was his way of going, "Hey Paul, how's it going.  Just making sure you're not getting too soft."

Here's the important question: Did Christopher pick the right pronunciation of your name? :slight_smile:

They used one of my favorite mis-pronounciations.

About the Trevorlude, who played it backwards to find out the secret message because I'm not able to? Would've commented on the Trevorlude page, but there is none.

I think that is just a joke. I heard no audio that sounds like it would be "good" reversed.

Saw this on twitter and figured I'd post it here.   RevoCorp backwards entirely is Pro Cover

Blade's the best at what he does!

Someone brought up a question to me.

If Baron is a robotic Genuis why does he replace his bad eye with a cybernetic eye?

He is ok replacing his perfectly working hand but doesn't upgrade this eye. Seems strange to me once Nova form The Discord chat brought it up.

That assumes his eye doesn't work at all.  I also would see it as a major motivation because that scarring led to him becoming Baron Blade since he would no longer Ivan Ramonat.  So keeping it would serve as a reminder.