The Letters Page! Episode 4 Discussion (Expatriette)

This is just to save time and to have it ready for tomoorrow

I also wanted to get in on this while I can so why not make the thread while I ahve time

Place holder for my thoughts , ect

Editing doesn’t work well on yhe forum right now, and some people might not see it. It is better to make a new post than to edit an old one.

My prediction is that Christopher will ask Adam how it started.  To which Adam will reply with a kid, a kid who was born.  

Dang it, you got my hopes up that it came out early! D:

But then she grew up. And you know how teenage girls always fight with their mothers? Well, when Mum has super powers and an army, and daughter has guns, and an amount of ammo that can only exist in comics, well, then you get some interesting stories!

I am most curious if we will find out the name of Amanda's father this week or next week. xD

This week.

Purple Hair is a superpower.

Seriously, if comics, anime, movies have taught me anything, it's that if you have naturally purple hair, you are going to win in the end.  Also I bet that her hair always looks awesome.

Crazy that the sequence of Emigrant's Song takes place over multiple continents and a huge chunk of her storyline.  Of course most was told in flashback, so that would accelerate it.

Amanda's story would make a great TV series.  Start out with a teenager finding her way through the country, flashbacks and murders, it could be really well done.

http://imgur.com/gallery/J5sbp

Sleazy guy in a white suit was totally 'the contract' right? As seen in the Chairman deck

Nope.   

I should have kept listening :P

I think that's correct.

The only guy in any sort of white suit in Expat's deck shows up on Quick Draw and that is not the Contract.   It is confirmed who the other person is during the Q&A

Woah! I totally missed that when I was listening. I hadn't realized it was the guy from Quick Draw that was the one to hire Expatriette to kill Mister Fixer. I thought Christopher was refering to The Contract as well.

But in The Chairman's deck, the Contract has a white suit. I thought that is who they were refering to. The other one is not in a suit and is not someone that aranges hits for the Chairman :P

Yeah I think we are talking about two different pieces.   In regards to Quick Draw that is not the Contract.   As to who hired her to take Mr Fixer yes I agree that sounds like the Contract.  

Oh yeah. As woke as I try to be and not see race, one is pan-asian and the other isn't :P

The chap on quickdraw was an interesting reviel, but having seen some of his other art it was a reveal that had me facepalming that I hadn't made the conection sooner.

I've already formally asked, but my suspicion is that the counterpart to Expat's dad is Citizen Gain. Also (and I forgot to ask this part) that Dawn has also killed Citizen Gain at some point.