The Nightmare Walker (Forum Game)

Not sure if I'm doing this right, or if anyone will even want to do this with me as a host, but I'm going to try forum hosting a game.

The Nightmare Walker

vs.

G.I. Bunker{Powerhound2000}

Wraith{VisforYoshi}

Dark Watch Nightmist{dpt}

Freedom 6 Unity{Ario}

in

The Ruins of Atlantis

Haven't done one in a while.  I'll take Bunker. 

Edit:

Opening Hand: Adhesive Foam Grenade x2, Ammo Drop, Grenade Launcher

I'll take Unity.

You guys making me so happy... Opening hands?

I'll update my post once I get ahold of the deck.  

Yeah... just in case, the custom here is that players manage their own hands using their copy of the physical deck, with somebody running the villain & somebody else doing the environment. 

BGG tends to have one person running the entire thing. Those games take longer, though.

I was informed that each hero ran their own physical deck and I ran the villain and environment. If that's not true, Atlantis is open. Last time I listen to the Chairman's thugs

I'll update when I get hold of the physical deck (around 9:30 CDT)

Edit: Unity's Opening Hand: Hasty Augmentation, Stealth Bot, Modular Workbench, Volatile Parts. 

Depending on what Gloomy plays I'm thinking play Volatile Parts and bring out Stealth Bot.

I'm interested in a forum game, but who is the Nightmare Walker? Maybe that's Skinwalker Gloomweaver?

I'm interested in Nightmist, if she's avaiable and the villain is someone I'm familiar with.

You can feel free to run it different ways if you want to, although as a player I enjoy handling my own deck. I'd suggest changing the title of the thread to something a little more descriptive.

Nightmare Walker, last time I checked the cards, is Normal Gloomy. Trying to base this one off the Apostate match you played with Silverleaf, cmschex, grysqrl, and PlatinumWarlock, letting me control Villain and Environment and y'all controlling your own decks. (Don't worry, I wasnt expecting you to remember that. Only I have to remember these things.)

Nightmist's opening hand:

• Mistbound {1}
  • Mist-Fueled Recovery {4}
  • Planar Banishment {3}
  • Oblivion {1}

It looks like I'll likely be doing an Oblivion.

Any more takers? Should we do a three-hero game?

If noone contributes in a few hours, I think we'll have a three-player game.

I'm interested, but somebody is going to have to fill me on how this works, because I'm not sure how

Lord Flash Fire is running it so he may institute his own changes, but when I've done it in the past (only a few times, mind you,) each player has their own deck and you report which cards you have and what you draw. Then Flash Fire will report what happens during the villain and environment turns, afterwards we take our turns. 

So unless something drastic happens or as a team we discuss going in a different direction my first turn might look like this: 

Golem Unity (25 Hp)

Hand: Volatile Parts, Stealth Bot, Modular Workbench, Hasty Augmentation

Cards in play: None

Start of turn: Nothing

Play: Volatile Parts 

Power: Unity deals herself 4 energy damage (21Hp) and puts Stealh Bot (5HP) into play. 

Draw: Bee Bot

End of turn: Nothing

Hand: Modular Workbench, Bee Bot, Hasty Augmentation, Untiy (21), Stealth Bot (5)

Then I might put a note like: Redirect any hits of 1 damage to Stealth Bot, otherwise don't.

It's pretty simple, and a lot of fun. 

Also, your first choice would be between Argent Adept and The Wraith, as listed in the first post.

Alright. Once I get back to my house I'll let you know my hand. But I'll take wraith

Edit: I'm back and I have the following hand

Smoke Bombs x1, Stun Bolt x1, Throwing Knives x1, Impromptu Invention x1

Sorry for the delay. Traveling constantly does have it's downsides. Anyway,since i'm selfish, Ill' give anyone wanting to join 5 hours. Then, we (finally) start!

Are we playing regular, or would we like more of a challenge?

As in Challengemode or Advance? I was thinking normal, but it's really up to whatever agreement we've made in an hour.