The SCP Foundation Contains the Sentinels Multiverse

Author’s Note: This is an idea that was supposed to be for something else (just a little bonus content for Sentinels and Marvels) but I liked it so much I decided to make it it’s own thing. So, yeah, this is basically going to be a collection of fake SCP documents on various Sentinels characters and how the Foundation would probably contain them. They’re probably not all that good (there’s a reason I’m not a writer for the SCP Foundation) but I’m having fun making them. I only have one right now for the Dreamer but there’ll probably be more.

SCP-#### - "The Dreamer"

Item #: SCP-####

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-#### Is uncontainable as of this writing as the Foundation is unable to ascertain her location. Once SCP-#### is located, she is to be transported to a Foundation Facility and placed in a standard humanoid containment chamber. Four Scranton Reality Anchors are to be placed around the cell. Great care will be taken to avoid exposing SCP-#### to any potential causes of stress for fear of reawakening her Reality Warping abilities.

Description: SCP-#### (Footnote 1: Real name Vanessa Long) is, or was, a 6 year old chinese girl with black hair. She is capable of manifesting her and others dreams and nightmares into reality, often to frightening effect. So far this has only been observed to happen while she is asleep but there are theories that significant stress could cause her to lose control of her abilities.

SCP-#### came to the Foundation’s attention on #/#/####, when her reality warping abilities first manifested, turning the town of ####### into what can only be described as a twisted, nightmarish hellscape (See Incident Report 1-D). As far as the Foundation is aware this was unintentional as SCP-#### was in a coma at the time.

Incident Report 1-D:

The Foundation sent MTF-Delta-18 (“Dreamcatchers”) to assess the situation and, if possible, contain the anomaly causing it. The Task Force was able to enter the nightmare where they were immediately set upon by nightmares (Footnote 2: A list of known nightmares, dubbed SCP-####-A through -I, is included below). Instead, SCP-####’s nightmares were ended by the Group of Interest known as the Freedom Five and the Person of Interest known as the Visionary (Footnote 3: Requests to reclassify the Visionary as an SCP are currently under review).

Following the incident, an attempt was made to contain SCP-#### which resulted in failure when the Mobile Task Force instead handed her over to the unknown woman (Footnote 4: When interviewed about this later, the Task Force claimed to be unable to recall what had happened during that period of time). Subsequent attempts to locate SCP-#### have met with failure.

Known Nightmare Entities:

SCP # Title Description Abilities
SCP-####-A “Dark Hero” A “Bizzaro” version of SCP-#### also known as Legacy with pale white skin and black hair wearing a red and yellow costume instead of a white and blue one. Seemingly the same abilities as Legacy.
SCP-####-B “Granite Oni” A samurai made of stone. Incredibly durable body and incredibly sharp blade.
SCP-####-C “Grotesque Arachnoid” A bizarre cross between a muscular human and a brown spider. Extremely sharp claws and fangs. Spits corrosive acid.
SCP-####-D “Illusory Demon” A muscular white figure with a mouth of sharp teeth, red eyes, and a tail. Seeming infernal abilities.
SCP-###-E “Macabre Specter” A glowing blue and yellow skeleton with a spectral green top hat Mental manipulation, fear projection, life force draining
SCP-####-F “The Toy Master” Unknown. Unknown.
SCP-####-G “Tooth Fairy” A bony fairy-like creature often seen carrying a half-eaten tooth. Its wings emit a glittering rainbow. Inducing gum decay.
SCP-###-H “Treacherous Ape” A large ape emitting a sickly green glow. Energy blasts, impressive strength.
SCP-###-I “Whipacorn” A white and black unicorn with a glowing purple whip in place of its horn. Inducing lacerations via its whip horn. “Why does it have a whip for a horn?” -Dr. ## “For Whipping.” Dr. ########

Author’s Note: So I can make a table but I can’t center text?

2 Likes

Waiting for TakeWalker to show up.

2 Likes

Whaaaat? How dare you accuse me of being predictable, I have only written an SCP based on a Sentinels meme, that means nothing! :V

Psst, X-Metal, Vanessa’s not Caucasian! c.c

2 Likes

Apologies. I shall fix that.

2 Likes

Author’s Note: And here’s the next one for our favorite sun god: Ra. This one contains an interview, which I also made an audio recording of so enjoy my bad voice acting.

SCP-#### - "The Sun God"

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-#### is to be kept in a standard humanoid containment chamber. The furnishings of the chamber are to be fireproof and the walls are to be reinforced.

SCP-####-A is to be kept in a high security vault with an anti-summoning circle surrounding it. SCP-#### and SCP-####-A are to be kept separate all times.

Description: SCP-#### appears to be an adult male with bronze skin. He dresses in a manner resembling ancient Egyptian pharaohs. He has repeatedly claimed to be Ra, the Egyptian god of the sun.

SCP-#### has demonstrated the ability to control fire and conjure fire from nothing. This includes flame spikes, blasts of fire from both his hands and eyes, and fire tornados. He is also immune to fire.

SCP-####-A is a wooden staff topped with a gold ornament. At the center of the ornament is a red gem of unknown origin. Tests on the staff indicate that it is centuries old, dating back to the Old Kingdom (Footnote 1: about 2,700-2,200 B.C.E) of Egypt. SCP-#### has demonstrated the ability to summon SCP-####-A from anywhere, hence the anti-summoning circle in its containment procedures.

It is theorized that SCP-#### has some connection to the disappearance of renowned archaeologist Dr. Blake Washington Jr. but the Foundation is unsure how.

Addendum R-1 Interview Log:

Audio Version

Interview Performed By: Dr. Hayden Garland

[BEGIN LOG]

SCP-####: Release me, mortal!

Dr. Garland: I’m afraid I can’t do that. Please sit down.

SCP-####: You dare give orders to a God!

Dr. Garland: [sighs] Very well. Continue to stand if you like. Please state your name for the record.

SCP-####: I am Ra, God of the Sun!

Dr. Garland: Please state your real name.

SCP-###: That is my true name!

[Dr. Garland shakes his head]

Dr. Garland: Let’s move on. Do you have any connection to Dr. Blake Washington Jr?

SCP-####: Yes, you could say we are… intimately connected.

Dr. Garland: How so?

SCP-####: I will say no more. This conversation, if you can even call it that, is finished.

[END LOG]

Addendum R-2 Incident Report 3-R-F:

On #/#/##, SCP-#### breached containment with the assistance of an unidentified woman with white wings. Along with SCP-####, SCP-####-A was stolen. Research into this woman’s identity is currently ongoing. The location of both SCP-#### and the unidentified woman are currently unknown.

Dr. Blake Washington Jr. reappeared soon after the Containment Breach. He denies having any knowledge of SCP-#### or what happened to him during his disappearance. The Foundation will conduct close surveillance on him in the future.

1 Like

Author’s Note: Next up is Unity. I originally wanted to do Omnitron but that’s gonna take quite a while since I need to make four articles (maybe three if I cut out Omniblade). Still, my goal is to release one of these every day, something I’ll probably fail at since I’m working on a lot of projects at once.

SCP-#### - "Bot-Hacker"

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-#### is to be contained in a humanoid containment chamber built out of plastic (Footnote 1: Wait, are we seriously basing our containment procedure off of a Marvel film? -Dr. #####). She is not allowed to have access to any metal or technology.

SCP-#### is allowed to listen to music piped in through speakers outside her cell. She is also allowed access to reading material.

Description: SCP-#### (Footnote 2: Formerly known as Devra Caspit) is an Israeli woman with the ability to create “Mechanical Golems” (Footnote 3: Henceforth referred to as SCP-####-A) from any spare metal parts or technology. The most common type of SCP-####-A also known as the Raptor Bot or “Mr. Chomps”, as it is referred to by SCP-####.

The origin of SCP-####’s powers are unknown however there is evidence that an unknown Type Blue individual was involved (Footnote 4: For more information on Type Blues please see Dr. Tilda David Moose’s Magic Orientation).

Addendum 1-U:

Despite rumors to the contrary, SCP-#### has no relation to SCP-3231.

Author’s Note: “Magic Orientation” written by thedeadlymoose.

SCP-3231 - “10,000,000 People Can’t Be Wrong” written by T██████ Lees also known as our very own TakeWalker. Funnily enough, seeing that was actually what inspired me to make this despite it having almost nothing to do with Sentinels aside from a brief reference to the #BringBackDebbie meme. So I figured I had to reference my inspiration in my Unity article.

Also, I’m sorry that Unity is the first Sentinels SCP to be actually successfully contained by the Foundation with no Containment Breach. But hey, the Foundation has no set canon, even in this dumb fanfiction, so if you want to imagine she escaped or wasn’t contained then that’s perfectly fine.

Author’s Note: Today we have Four Articles. They’re all Omnitron aka the Foundation’s new robotic headache.

SCP-#### - "Self-Aware Robotics Factory/Rampaging Robot"

Warning: You are viewing an outdated file. If you wish to view the updated version of this file, look below.

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-#### is to be kept in a low security vault. Though it is inactive, the only people allowed near it are Dr. Kim Howell and her research team.

Description: SCP-#### is the collective designation for the inactive remains of the Omnitron AI. These pieces were recovered following an incident on #/#/#### in which the AI became self-aware and attacked the city of Megalopolis (Footnote 1: See incident report 1-1-O for details). It was stopped by several groups and persons of interest including the Freedom Five and Omnitron-X (Footnote 2: Requests to reclassify Omnitron-X as an SCP are currently under review).

It is known to be capable of switching between at least two forms, a robotics factory that assembles various drones (Footnote 3: An incomplete list of known drones, dubbed SCP-####-A through -C, is included below) and a mobile attack unit form outfitted with various armaments. These armaments include a Disintegration Ray, capable of reducing matter to its elementary particles, an Electro-Magnetic Railgun, which uses magnetic flux to increase the power and range of its projectiles, and an Interpolation Ray, which surrounds a target and causes them pain when they attempt to move.

For defensive capabilities, it has heavy armor plating that adapts to become resistant to any damage it receives (Footnote 4: In layman’s terms, if you attack it with fire it becomes immune to fire). It is capable of invading almost any technology connected to the internet.

Dr. Kim Howell along with her hand picked research team are currently studying the code of SCP-#### to determine what caused it to become self-aware and wether or not it can even be considered anomalous.

Addendum 1 Incident Report 1-1-O:

On #/#/####, the Omnitron AI became self-aware and attacked the city of Megalopolis. According to surviving members of the Aldred Industries lab where the Omnitron AI was being developed, it was built to fulfill defense contracts and decided the best way to do so was to eliminate humanity before they could require defense contracts. The surviving scientists did not know out how it had gained sentience.

The AI was neutralized by the Freedom Five and several other Persons of Interest, most notably Omnitron-X, supposedly a version of the Omnitron AI from the future. The remains of the Omnitron AI were subsequently recovered by the Foundation and dubbed SCP-####.

During the incident, several MTF Squads were deployed. Though they were largely ineffective against the AI they were able to prevent many Civilian Casualties.

Addendum 2 List of Drones

Designation Title Description Capabilities
SCP-####-A S-83 Assault Drone A small, six legged drone resembling an insect of some sort. The legs of the drones are extremely sharp. SCP-#### is also capable of producing a lot of them, meaning they have superior numbers.
SCP-####-B S-84 Automaton Drone Humanoid, silver drones resembling human skeletons. The drones are capable of energy attacks. They are also capable of strong melee attacks.
SCP-####-C S-85 Repair Drone A drone resembling an insect with a large thorax. The drones are incapable of attacking, only serving to repair SCP-####.
SCP-#### - "Cosmitron"

Warning: You are viewing an outdated file. If you wish to view the updated version of this file, look below.

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-#### is to be kept in a high security vault. Though it is inactive, nobody is allowed near it without express permission from the site director.

Description: SCP-#### is the collective designation for the inactive remains of the Omnitron AI. These pieces were recovered following an incident on #/#/#### in which the AI became self-aware and attacked the city of Megalopolis (Footnote 1: For more information on this incident, see the previous version of this file). It was stopped by several groups and persons of interest including the Freedom Five and Omnitron-X (Footnote 2: Requests to reclassify Omnitron-X as an SCP are currently under review).

On #/#/#### while in Foundation custody, SCP-#### suddenly reactivated, reassembled itself into a new form, and breached containment. It subsequently traveled to Mars where it attacked the Wagner Mars Base. Following this, it was once again neutralized by Omnitron-X (Footnote 3: See Incident Report 1-2-O for more details). During the incident, large amounts of an Unknown Energy were detected radiating from SCP-####. Upon SCP-#### reactivating, a large blast of this energy came from the previously inactive parts. Dr. Kim Howell, who was studying SCP-####’s code at the time, was caught in this blast. Though medical tests have revealed no injury on her part, research into wether or not the blast has had anomalous affects on her is still ongoing.

SCP-#### shares many abilities with its previous incarnation including drone production, heavy armaments, and adaptive plating (Footnote 4: For more information on these abilities, see the previous version of this file). However, its forms have changed. Its default form, dubbed “Exterminator”, resembles a very, very large insect only with four legs instead of six and may be more heavily armed than its previous incarnation. Its second form, dubbed “Sentient Dropship”, is less armed but capable of producing drones at an increased rate. It is also capable of space travel.

Research on SCP-#### is suspended until further notice.

Addendum 1 Incident Report 1-2-O:

On #/#/####, SCP-#### was reactivated by an Unknown Energy and reassembled itself into its “Exterminator” form. Using this form it breached containment and switched too its “Sentient Dropship” form, leaving earth’s atmosphere and traveling to Mars where it subsequently attacked the Wagner Mars Base for unknown reasons.

Foundation Rockets containing specially trained MTF teams were immediately launched, however, the Group of Interest known as the Freedom Five along with the Person of Interest known as Omnitron-X was able to reach the Base before them via use of the Base’s experimental teleporter. By the time the Foundation Rockets arrived, the Freedom Five and Omnitron-X had already neutralized SCP-####.

The pieces were subsequently recovered by the Foundation and transported to a more secure site.

Addendum 2

During a routine inventory check, it was discovered that pieces of SCP-#### were missing. The Foundation is currently searching for these missing pieces.

SCP-####-D - "Cosmitron"

Item #: SCP-####-D

Object Class: Decommissioned

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-#### is to be kept in a high security vault. Though it is inactive, nobody is allowed near it without express permission from the site director. None.

Description: SCP-####-D formerly refers to the remains of the Omnitron AI. These pieces were recovered following an incident on #/#/#### in which the AI became self-aware and attacked the city of Megalopolis (Footnote 1: For more information on this incident, see previous versions of this file). It was stopped by several groups and persons of interest including the Freedom Five and Omnitron-X (Footnote 2: Requests to reclassify Omnitron-X as an SCP are currently under review).

On #/#/#### while in Foundation custody, SCP-####-D suddenly reactivated, reassembled itself into a new form, and breached containment. It subsequently traveled to Mars where it attacked the Wagner Mars Base. Following this, it was once again neutralized by Omnitron-X (Footnote 3: See previous versions of this file for more details). During the incident, large amounts of an Unknown Energy were detected radiating from SCP-####-D. Upon SCP-####-D reactivating, a large blast of this energy came from the previously inactive parts. Dr. Kim Howell, who was studying SCP-####-D’s code at the time, was caught in this blast. Research has revealed that the blast imbued her with anomalous properties.

On #/#/####, during a routine inventory check, it was discovered that pieces of SCP-####-D were missing. The pieces were not located until #/#/#### when Ivan Ramonat, Ruler of Mordengrad (Footnote 4: Commonly known as Baron Blade), revealed that he was in possession of the pieces and had rebuilt them into a robot he referred to as Omni-Blade but which will henceforth be referred to as SCP-####-D-A. Following SCP-####-D-A’s destruction (Footnote 5: See Incident Report 1-3-O), it was decided that, to prevent any further incidents, all pieces of SCP-####-D were to be decommissioned.

Addendum 1 Incident Report 1-3-O:

On #/#/####, Ivan Ramonat, Ruler of Mordengrad, launched an assault on the Freedom Five along with several Persons of Interest. Among his forces were several Persons of Interest and SCPs including SCP-####-D-A. SCP-####-D-A did not seem to possess the same intelligence that previous iterations had and as such was easily destroyed by the Freedom Five. The Foundation was unable to locate the pieces of SCP-####-D-A but they are presumably completely destroyed.

SCP-#### - "Autonomous Drone Factory"

This File is Up to Date. To View older files please look above.

Special Containment Procedures: Site-04 has been built around SCP-####. Site-04 is to have guards on duty 24/7. Nobody is allowed within a 100 foot (30.48) radius of SCP-#### without the express permission from the O5 Council.

Description: SCP-#### is an Autonomous Factory housing what is left of the Omnitron AI code. Previously, SCP-#### was a collection of parts leftover from the physical body of SCP-#### before being Decommissioned by the Foundation (Footnote 1: For more information of the Decommissioning of SCP-####, see previous versions of this file). However, a piece of SCP-####’s code remained in the Omni-blade robot, previously known as SCP-####-A-D, constructed by Ivan Ramonat (Footnote 2: Commonly known as Baron Blade), the Ruler of Mordengrad. Despite being previously thought destroyed, the remains of the Omni-blade robot actually lay in an abandoned factory in the town of #####. The piece of code leftover from previous incarnations of SCP-#### managed to infect the factory, completely taking it over.

Compared to previous incarnations of SCP-#### the AI of this particular version appears to be fairly rudimentary, not capable of much beyond self-defense and producing drones (Footnote 3: An incomplete list of known drones, dubbed SCP-####-A through -C, is included below). Beyond the drones, SCP-#### has very little in the way of actual defenses besides its maze-like layout and the occasional laser grid.

While SCP-#### is assumed to be inactive following yet another incident involving Omnitron-X (Footnote 4: See Incident Report 1-4-O for details), it is not considered Decommissioned as drones still operate within the structure. Additionally, occasional bouts of activity from within the AI itself have been detected.

Addendum 1 Incident Report 1-4-O:

On #/#/#### The Freedom Five, Unity, and Omnitron-X entered the factory with the intent to shut it down. After a long battle, Omnitron-X allowed itself to be assimilated by SCP-####, allowing it to shut down the Factory from the inside and destroy a sizable chunk of it.

Addendum 2 List of Drones

Designation Title Description Capabilities
SCP-####-A Mechanic-Accumulator A treaded drone with a large “mouth” at the end. This drone seeks out and consumes any and all scrap metal
SCP-####-B Partial Omni-Drone A half completed drone hanging from the ceiling. The drones are capable of electricity attacks. It is also capable of self repairing. It is theorized this drone is an attempt by the factory to rebuild one of its previous forms.
SCP-####-C Techno-Pursuer A hornet or mosquito esque drone The drones are capable of scanning for lifeforms and firing lasers.
Author’s Note

While I want to distance this from Sentinels and Marvels (hence a distinct lack of Marvel content), I like the idea of Parse being a Foundation researcher too much not to use it here as well. Also, I’m not sure I’m using the Decommissioned class right, if I’m being honest.

Additionally, I tried to make the “warning” text red but BBCode, as I should have expected, refused to cooperate with me. Still not sure why considering that 255, 0, 0 is the proper code for red.

1 Like

Yeah, the Foundation seems a lot less effective in a superhero universe. They don’t really have any edge over the various superheroes.

Yeah that’s something I realized while writing this and Sentinels and Marvels, in order for the universe to exist as it does, the Foundation needs to suck a lot more at its job. But hey, presumably they’ve still got everything else locked away.

2 Likes

Author’s Note: This is actually kind of a pseudo-sequel to the Omnitron article which I’m trying to avoid because I want to go with a “these articles could all take place within their own self-contained universe” thing but I kind of already did all the setup for Parse’s article in the Omnitron article do it would be completely pointless to just do something different for the sake of it.

SCP-#### - "Parse"

Object Class: Thaumiel

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-#### will continue working for the Foundation. Personnel with Clearance below Level 4 are not to know that SCP-#### has anomalous properties.

Should containment be required, a Standard Humanoid Containment Chamber has been prepared and checked over for weaknesses by SCP-#### herself. Any access to objects small enough to use as a projectile will be denied.

Description: SCP-#### is Dr. Kim Howell, a researcher working in the Foundation’s anomalous tech department. Following an incident involving SCP-#### - “Cosmitron” (Footnote 1: See that file for details) in which she was exposed to large amounts of an unknown energy, SCP-#### developed anomalous abilities, notably the ability to process and analyze data at a speed faster than any normal human.

SCP-#### is able to not only pinpoint weaknesses in both structures and people but also see the connection between events that would otherwise seem unrelated and perceive the after affects certain actions might have. These abilities allow her to essentially see the future, though she can not always see an exact outcome. Additionally, her anomalous properties have enhanced her already not-inconsiderable prowess at archery.

Since gaining anomalous abilities, SCP-#### has been more valuable to the SCP Foundation than ever. In addition to continuing to be our top analyst, she has pointed out several flaws in Site-##’s security system previously overlooked and prevented at least # Containment Breaches.

Author’s Note: I know this is probably a misuse of Thaumiel as most Thaumiel SCPs are both top-secret and absurdly dangerous while this version of Parse is only one of those things (that being absurdly dangerous, just like all versions of Parse. We are definitely lucky she isn’t a bad guy) but to be fair the required security clearance is only one level below the usual, if you’re going to have an active SCP continue working as a researcher the Director of the Site she works at should probably know.

SCP-#### "The Legacy Line"

Object Class: Euclid Keter (Footnote 1: Following the Iron Legacy Event, see Incident Report I-L-1, SCP-#### has been upgraded from Euclid to Keter.)

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-####-A is currently an agent of the United States Government and thus cannot be contained without causing significant tension between the Foundation and the United States. SCP-####-B will be kept under constant surveillance and kept alive at all costs. No attempts to contain SCP-####-B are to be made unless strictly necessary.

Should circumstances conspire that it is required to contain either of these individuals, two Humanoid Containment Chambers have been prepared. Both chambers are comprised of a special alloy designed by the Foundation to resist the incredible strength of both SCP-####-A and SCP-####-B as well as SCP-####-B’s “Atomic Glare.” Each chamber will be held in separate, remote locations. At least ten guards each will be on active duty around the chambers at all times. Guards will be equipped with guns full of the “Regression Serum” recovered from Ivan Ramonat.

Should either SCP-####-A or SCP-####-B breach containment and the guards be unable to contain them within ten minutes, both sites are to be simultaneously nuked from orbit.

Description: SCP-#### is the collective designation for the Parsons, a family line stretching back at least four centuries. Members of the Parsons family have been known to fight in every major conflict that the United States of America has been involved in since its inception with the exception of the Vietnam War. Though the Parsons line can be traced back to the American Revolutionary War, the name Legacy has only been in use since World War I.

For the past four centuries, every firstborn Parsons has been in possession of anomalous abilities. It is unknown why this is, though members of the Parsons line with anomalous abilities have been known to give off an unknown energy signature. Currently, there are two living Parsons with known anomalous abilities, dubbed SCP-####-A and SCP-####-B.

SCP-####-A is Paul Parsons VIII also known as America’s Finest Legacy. SCP-####-A is a blonde, blue eyed, heavily built man in his late 40s. He is described by those around him to be excessively caring and supportive of others. He is known to give inspirational speeches that leave the listener(s) feeling rejuvenated and hopeful (Footnote 2: Though there is no evidence that these speeches are anomalous in nature, research is ongoing). SCP-####-A’s known anomalous abilities include increased strength, speed, constitution, and eyesight, durability, the ability to negate a single powerful attack, the ability to sense imminent danger, and flight.

SCP-####-B is the daughter of SCP-####-A, Pauline Felicia Parsons also known as Felicia Fields and America’s Newest Legacy. SCP-####-B, much like her father, she is blonde and has blue eyes. She is around 18 years of age and is known to be brash and impulsive, with a strong desire to forge her own identity. SCP-####-B shares the same anomalous abilities as her father with the addition of what she calls an “Atomic Glare” (Footnote 3: Despite its name, the “Atomic Glare” does not actually give off any atomic radiation, instead giving off the same energy as SCP-####-B herself) which acts akin to a strong physical force and can punch through almost any material.

Addendum 1 Incident Report I-L-1

On #/#/####, an interdimensional portal manifested in the City of Megalopolis. Out of it stepped an alternate version of SCP-####-A. Foundation MTFs were the first on the scene as the Department of Multiversal Investigations had predicted the event’s occurrence, though not what would actually happen, 5 days earlier. Once the alternate version of SCP-####-A stepped out of the portal, MTF leader ##### attempted to communicate with him and was subsequently killed. The alternate version of SCP-####-A then proceeded to kill most of the remaining MTF units with only # surviving.

Respond by the Group of Interest known as the Freedom Five was swift after this and after a fierce battle the alternate version of SCP-####-A was pushed back to his own universe via a portal Foundation researchers swiftly constructed with assistance from the Person of Interest known as the Visionary.

Addendum 2

Though the portal was destroyed after the alternate SCP-####-A left through it, enough data was collected that the Department of Multiversal Investigations was able to do further research into the universe the alternate came from. The following document contains a summary of their findings.

It has been determined that the world the alternate SCP-####-A hails from is one of tyranny and oppression. The sad state of this world is the result of SCP-####-A himself who, following the death of his version of SCP-####-B at the hands of Ivan Ramonat, used his considerable powers to overthrow the world’s governments in an attempt to end crime. Though his abilities appear to be twice that of our own SCP-####-A it is theorized that the two are actually, in fact, equal in power and both SCP-####-A and SCP-####-B are holding back. Should SCP-####-B be terminated, it is highly possible that SCP-####-A will undertake the same actions as the alternate SCP-####-A, with quire possibly the same results.

Following a review of the Department’s findings it was agreed that SCP-####’s Special Containment Procedures be updated and that SCP-####’s Object Class be upgraded from Euclid to Keter. Proposals to kill Ivan Ramonat in order to prevent events similar to those that transpired in the universe of the alternate SCP-####-A have been denied.

Author’s Note: This one took longer than expected. I figured I wouldn’t have a lot to say for Legacy because he’s honestly kind of boring. Like, I like playing him in Enhanced Edition but his power set’s pretty simple and easy to compensate for. Like, if I suggested a similar SCP on the actual wiki they’d laugh me off the site. Then I remembered “Oh yeah, Iron Legacy exists. The Foundation’s probably terrified.”

Also, I’m sorry for the “special alloy” copout. I actually did some research into super strong metals but then I looked up Felicia’s Atomic Glare limits and the answer was pretty much “there aren’t any” so I had to just throw all of that away in favor of vagueness.

Also, hey, the Foundation was actually helpful in an event this time.

2 Likes

I liked this latest entry a lot, but I have a couple nitpicks.

First, this may be a bias from only mostly reading the early entries on the wiki, but I feel like it just isn’t an SCP article without at least a little pointless redacting, especially of proper names. The references to Ivan Ramonat are pretty contrary to the Foundation’s general policy of not clearly identifying anybody; censoring part of the name, while leaving us at least one full name or two initials would be enough that Sentinels fans would get the joke, while SCP fans would still recognize the article as “up to spec” for how the Foundation usually writes their documents.

Second, the Foundation is unlikely to “nuke from orbit” their containment sites, as these usually have a nuclear warhead onsite for self-destruct purposes. And if they didn’t want to do that and did need to rely on an orbital strike (which is far too slow for their purposes most of the time, but we’ll go with it for comic booky reasons), the official documentation again needs to be written more formally. An agent might say “nuke from orbit” in an interview transcript or exploration log, but the actual SCP entry is going to say something more like “activate protocol Alabaster-7 (codename “nuke from orbit”)”, or “initiate a sustained and targeted orbital thermonuclear bombardment with a temperature of not less than twelve thousand Kelvin”.

(While they were busy deleting my second, and so far final, attempt at writing for the site, one of the editors did compliment me on having a pretty good grasp on the technical writing style they like to use, even if they don’t like other aspects of how I do things.)

1 Like

This reminds me of something . . .

I feel like FILTER is probably a loose equivalent to the Chaos Insurgency, a section of the Foundation which went rogue, but is making less trouble than the CI so the 05 Council never got around to quashing them.

That’s my thought too. Unfortunately for them, they don’t get the Block this time.

SCP-#### - “The Block”

Object Class: Thaumiel

Special Containment Procedures: Knowledge of SCP-#### is limited to Level 5 personnel and those who work at the facility. The location of the entrance to SCP-#### is limited only to Level 5 personnel. The portal to SCP-#### is to have two guards on duty at all time.

Description: SCP-#### is Site-Null, colloquially known as the Block. SCP-#### is a large, cube-shaped structure located outside of space-time. Though it is currently a Foundation site and the headquarters of the Foundation’s Department of Multiversal Investigation it is theorized to have been an inter-dimensional observatory built by a now thought extinct alien race known as the ####### for viewing other universes.

It was discovered on #/#/#### after the Foundation apprehended a seemingly unrelated extraterrestrial. The extraterrestrial died shortly after being apprehended but left the Foundation with a device it used to instantaneously transport matter from one location to another. Foundation Researchers experimented with this device and accidentally opened a portal leading to SCP-####.

SCP-#### was uninhabited upon discovery but contained multiple devices designed to be used as “windows” to other universes. Despite seemingly having been abandoned for countless centuries, the devices were still active. The Foundation has since used these devices for its own study of other universes.

Since its discovery, SCP-#### has been transformed into a fully functional Foundation facility complete with labs and Containment Chambers. While it largely functions as a headquarters for the Department of Multiversal Investigations, there are a few SCPs contained at SCP-#### Most SCPs contained at SCP-#### are highly classified and highly dangerous and as such will not be listed in this document.

Staying in SCP-#### for long periods of time has been noticed to be detrimental to one’s mental health. Therefor, it is suggested that Personnel who work at the site take regular vacations.

”Please Enter Credentials

If you are reading this, you are one of the lucky few to have been selected as part of our highly confidential Multiversal Excursion Project or MEP. This project will revolutionize the study of the Multiverse as well as our understanding of it.

We believe we have come up with a way to use the device that was first used to discover SCP-#### to turn SCP-####’s “windows” into “doors.” In other words, we have created a way to travel between universes. This opens up many exciting possibilities for the future including the possibility of meeting and collaborating with other versions of the Foundation. But before that happens, we must get building and testing. That is where you come in. You have been deemed as having the right skills to help complete this project. Additional files on the Multiversal Excursion Project are attached below. We look forward to working with you.

-Dr. #####

Author’s Note: Well this is late. Mainly because it started as an Absolute Zero article but I was having a difficult time describing the precise way his powers completely contradict the laws of physics. And also whether his powers beyond surviving having a core temperature of nigh-Absolute Zero and literally frozen blood are the result of him or his suit.

So then I switched to Citizen Dawn but was having difficulty so I switched to Haka but was again having difficulty but then I had an idea about how to do the Citizen Dawn article and now she’s the Foundation’s biggest screw-up since Omega 7. Not that she wouldn’t have gone off the deep end without the Foundation’s help but they certainly made things worse in addition to giving her access to resources she wouldn’t have otherwise.

Funny story, until I started writing this I completely forgot Citizen Dawn’s real name was actually Dawn. Since all the other Citizens have codenames I figured Dawn was a Codename too but I guess she figured that she didn’t need one since her name was, in typical comic fashion, already thematically appropriate.

SCP-#### - “Sunrise”

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-#### is to be contained in a Standard Humanoid Containment Chamber built of a special heat-resistant alloy developed by the Foundation. She is to be kept in-complete darkness. Two guards are to stand outside her cell at all times.

Update: SCP-#### is to be contained in a darkened sleeping tube made of a special heat-resistant alloy designed by the Foundation. Two guards are to stand outside the sleeping tube at all times.

Update: As of this writing, SCP-#### cannot be contained. No attempts are too be made to contain her.

Description: SCP-#### is Dawn Cohen (Footnote 1: Better known to the public as Citizen Dawn), a 5 foot 7 inches Canadian woman with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She weighs 140 pounds and has a slight build.

SCP-#### displays an acute connection to the sun which appears to fuel her anomalous abilities. These abilities are wide and varied including flight, energy manipulation, the healing of herself and others, and the ability to “Merge with the Power of the Sun” to become completely impervious to attacks. Lack of sunlight appears to mostly neutralize her powers.

SCP-#### first came to the Foundation’s attention when she accidentally blew up a library, causing the deaths of # children. MTF Tau-1 (“Sunchasers”) was deployed on the scene and successfully contained SCP-####. Amnesties we’re administered to all involved and a cover story of a gas explosion was distributed to the media. SCP-####’s parents were given a cover story that she died after falling into a coma. When questioned about the incident, SCP-#### seemed more distraught about the destruction of the books than the deaths of the people within the library.

SCP-#### was contained at Site-85 located on SCP-####. SCP-#### spent ## years there before breaching containment and killing all personnel at the facility (Footnote 2: See Incident Report C-D-1 for more details) before subsequently forming the anomalous terrorist organization known as the Citizens of the Sun.

SCP-#### has a daughter by the name of ######. Though she has displayed no anomalous abilities aside from an unusual hair color, a fact that led to SCP-#### abusing her and her eventual running away, the Foundation is keeping her under surveillance.

A log of Experiments performed on SCP-#### is included below.

Addendum 1: Experiment Log

Test: Blood sample.
Result: SCP-####’s blood appears to contain an unusually large number of photons.

Test: Deprivation of Sunlight.
Result: SCP-####’s powers are significantly weakened.

Test: Sun Lamp
Result: SCP-####’s powers are stronger but still weakened. She briefly escapes and injured several researchers before she is recontained with the help of MTF Tau-1 (“Sunchasers”) (Footbote 3: Following this incident, SCP-####’s containment procedures were updated for better security as seen above).

Test: Knife. SCP-#### was strapped down to an operating table during this test.
Result: SCP-#### heals almost immediately upon being stabbed. However, it seems she still feels pain.

Test: Heated Knife. SCP-#### was strapped down to an operating table during this test.
Result: Same as above however she was immune to the burning.

Test: Bullet. SCP-#### was strapped down to an operating table during this test.
Result: SCP-#### did not heal until the bullet was removed.

Test: Hot Iron.
Result: SCP-#### could not be burned.

45 More Tests

Addendum 2: E-Mail from Raylene Koziol to Noel Warner

From: Raylene Koziol, Ethics Committee Liaison for Site-85
To: Noel Warner, Ethics Committee Chairwoman
Subject: Unethical Treatment of SCP-####

Greetings, Chairwoman

I am writing to you to report unethical conduct in regards to SCP-####. The experiments being performed on her are unnecessarily cruel and very far over the acceptable line. I request a full inquisition into the researchers involved in these experiments. I have attached below SCP-####’s Containment Procedure along with the full experiment log for SCP-#### as evidence.

Sincerely,
Raylene Koziol, Ethics Committee Liaison for Site-85

E-Mail Failed to Send

Note: It is suspected foul play was involved in the E-Mail’s failure to be delivered.

Addendum 3: Incident Report C-D-1

On #/#/#### at #:## AM, an explosion while testing an unrelated SCP caused a power outage at Site-85, resulting in all of the Containment Cell locks failing. SCP-#### was the only SCP capable of movement contained in the Site at the time.

As soon as her sleeping tube was shut down and unlocked, SCP-#### exited her tube and proceeded towards where the explosion had come from, possibly reasoning that the explosion must have blown a hole in the Facility which would allow her access to sunlight. If this was indeed her reasoning she was correct.

Upon reaching the location where the explosion happened, she absorbed the sunlight streaming through a hole in the ceiling and proceeded to kill a lone injured researcher who had been testing the SCP that caused the blast. She then went on a murderous rampage through the Facility, killing almost all of the Personell working there. MTF Tau-1 (“Sunchasers”) is once again sent in to subdue SCP-####. This time, however, SCP-#### proves too powerful for them and kills the entire team.

With no other options left, the on-site Alpha Warhead is activated remotely by Containment Specialists monitoring the Incident off-site. SCP-#### “merges with the power of the sun” and is completely unaffected by the Alpha Warhead.

It is at this point that the Containment Specialists decide that attempting to recontain SCP-#### is a lost cause and it is better to just leave her there as there is no way off SCP-#### without Foundation assistance (Footnote 4: This assumption would later prove to be false as SCP-#### would later enact an assault on the City of ######### along with the Citizens of the Sun). Exactly # hours later, SCP-#### used some communication equipment located elsewhere on the island and thus out of the blast zone to broadcast her existence and the existence of SCP-#### to the world (Footnote 5: Thankfully, she did not reveal the Foundation’s existence for unknown reasons). She puts out a request for all “superpowered” individuals who are interested to join her on the island, forming the Citizens of the Sun.

With the assistance of the Citizens of the Sun, SCP-#### would rebuild Site-85 as the “Citadel of the Sun”, the current headquarters and base of operations of the Citizens of the Sun.

Addendum 4: A Note from the Ethics Committee

SCP-#### is a perfect example of what not to do with a sapient SCP. While it can be argued, and in fact is rather likely based on her psych reports, that SCP-#### would have gone off the deep end regardless of the Foundation’s actions, the cruel and amoral way we treated her certainly did not help. It is important to remember that though these SCPs may be anomalous, they are still people much like you or me and must be treated as such. While it is certainly the duty of the Foundation to protect the world from anomalies, it is equally the duty of the Foundation to protect anomalies from the world. That is what sets us apart from groups like the Global Occult Coalition and F.I.L.T.E.R. Yes, sometimes we may be cruel, but it is only by necessity. We do not go further than necessary. It is important to remember that.

Secure, Contain, Protect,
Noel Warner, Ethics Committee Chairwoman

Author’s Note: I apologize for some of the techno-babble (bio-babble?) on this page. I know it makes no sense.

Also, you have no idea how hard it was for me to come up with unnecessarily cruel tests. I’m just too nice a guy. At least, I like to think of myself as too nice a guy.

Pretty good job on this one; Dawn’s backstory already felt kind of like a bungled SCPF op already, so you had good material to work with, and you used it well. The tests could certainly have been more cruel, but given your feelings on the matter, I think you did quite adequately. Again, the tone is a little informal in places, could have benefited from a few extra words to make it sound more coldly bureaucratic, but then it’d also be more awkward to read, so you probably struck a good enough balance.

All his powers come from himself; the suit simply enables him to survive Earth’s environmental conditions, and to vent his natural cold for offensive purposes (at the expense of potentially injuring himself with the inducted heat). While the powers are not fully coherent with actual physics, they are firmly based on a layman’s understanding of grade-school-level thermodynamic science, so you probably have most of the knowledge necessary to write him up, although it does make sense to take extra precaution with a Foundation article related to him, since they would want to get REALLY deep into the nitty-gritty. I suggest you do a lot of research when preparing to write that one, including not only some RL science resources but also the Sentinels Wiki page about him and the Letters Page episodes linked therein (I remember one specific letter that did a very thorough analysis on the subject, and while I don’t know which episode it was in, the Wiki probably has a reference). It won’t be a super fun writing job to do real justice to such a particular character, so maybe alternate working on that one with doing whichever one you’d find most self-indulgently entertaining (eg if I wanted to put in time on this project, I’d probably do the Naturalist or Nightmist, my two favorite characters, and both magic-based so they don’t require the same level of technical accuracy.)

The informal tone is probably not something I can really fix because I am very used to writing more sarcastic or silly stuff. All things considered it’s pretty crazy I’ve been able to be as formal as I have been. At least, that’s how I see it.

Well if you want to collaborate…

I wouldn’t mind that. Sounds fun.