The Sentinels Fan Dorm

Inspired by the tangent in this thread.

Welcome to the big Sentinels fan boardinghouse! What sort of furniture/decorations have you put in your room, who do you want to have as your roommate (if you so choose to have one), and what clubs/factions are you joining? Please use the community room bulletin corkboard for all notices, important or otherwise.

Not sure where I'm boarding or what kind of furniture I have, but I'm definitly the president of  The 'Dark Watch Setback is a better promo card than you think it is' Club.

I'm heading up the "Precious Adorable People Who Must Be Protected (But Let's Face It Can Probably Take Care of Themselves)" fanclub, namely, Unity, Setback, Idealist, Sky-Scraper, Citizen Spring, and Muse.

Uh, would someone be willing to unlock my door for me? 

Anyone? 

*sigh*

Why would you need to use a door?

Mind telling when your next meeting is? I’d love to come to one to hear your point of view.

Also, the dorm I live in is the one on the end of the right hallway. The one with the costume generator inside. Come and visit. I may not have a roommate yet because they’re ‘waiting for someone around my age to pair with me’, but Donner’s good company for being in the room next to mine, and Sonvar can really throw a party. 

(Feel free to deny any of what I said and change it to what you want, people that I mentioned.)

Wakes up from underneath pile of thread and newspaper clippings

Wanders across house blearily

Unlocks door

Sorry, thought it was only every other Tuesday.

Wanders away hoping the Tachyon re-enacters haven't stolen the coffee machine again "FOR SCIENCE!"

Stupid portal-dampening tech in here… :frowning:

Woohoo!!! :smiley:

Huh. Someone left this door unlocked.

*locks door*

Im definitely the president of the "cover every inch of the room with setback memorabilia to the point where my avatar is setback on all the forums I've ever been on" club

Umm… I'm not that invested, but Setback is my gaming Google account avatar. I will take a poster though. My room needs more decoration.

sigh

Knew I should have added that I left the room. 

Stupid posting from phone… 

:wink:

The coffee pot will always be on in my room, so feel free to come on by and grab some any time.

Thanks dprcooke, *grabs large cup of coffee*

So, anyone know what the eldritch smoke and screams of the damned coming from the basement were about last night? I thought most of the new people were massive Setback fans, not cultists... and I don't really remeber a basement before

I'm part of the Absolute Zero and Tachyon book club!

Don't mind the smoke and screams, I think Adam was just unpacking.

I think he had Wager Master set up the room, judging by the size of it.

Also the Mad Scientists Laboratory I helped set up is down there, don't forget. It was the best place to try to contain the inevitable explosions and chemical/biological eminations. Please remember to always wear protective gear when using those facilities, and make sure to use the nice hand sanitizer provided at the bottom of the stairs before coming back up, particularly for meals.

We have a book club!! I shall have to find my List.

runs back to room, pushes aside notes on origin of Spite drugs, digs through old Host theories, and is eventually lost amongst the ramblings of Zhu Long's true purpose and how it relates to everyone including us

My room has two sides covered in Setback memorabelia, one wall with Freedom Five, Unity, and Beacon, and the last wall has Omnitron-X, Dark Watch, and Sky Scraper.  Probably one of the Setback walls is also covered in shelves of games.