The Sentinels Fan Dorm

Guys! Whatever you do don't tell Adam and Christopher I snuck a shmeen shmantern power battery in. I need it. Also sorry about performing occult summons in the basement last night. I needed to borrow some sugar.

And the answer is yes, I do borrow sugar from gloomweaver. Why would I not?

Also I would like to join the book club please.

First book they are reading is the Necronomicon.

I thought the basement was being used for using Gloomy's (SUGAR! YES PLEASE! goddamnit, i cant get it stuck out of my head) protection against Biomancer clones. 

Oh, that was the OTHER basement? Ohhh. That makes sense. Alright. I get it. Okay.

Also, whoever has the room that had the cookies in them, I'm sorry, but I ate the ones on the counter. They were so good though. Not the ones on the table, just the one's on the counter.

Someone had cookies!?

Oh no, I totally put both the Mad Scientists Laboratory and the Cult's... lair?, in the same basement. That way either everyone figures out how to get along or the resulting carnage is relatively contained; either way the maintenance staff has a much easier time of it.

*gives a satisfied smile and makes a check on the relevant item of the to-do list on her clipboard*

*Pops head out of room while tying off another piece of Conspiracy Thread tm*

You remembered to tell the maintenance guys to stay out of my room right? It's all highly organized and I don't want an incident like last time.

OH, and is it edition 1 of the Necromonicon or is it edition 4?

It's the newly revived edition.

I'll give the maintenance guys the heads-up. Also, I'm joining the book club too.

I like book clubs, I would like to join that and suggest Gulliver' s Travels .Many people only read the first two parts as kids, now is the time to really delve into Swift' s Magnus plus.

I don't have a copy of the necromicon or however you spell it. I do however have a copy of the Eldritch Beastiary Frim Beyond if that helps make up for it.

*smashing and cursing sounds coming from my room*

If I can just get to the anti-portal tech...

*more smashing and cursing sounds...*

I can get cookies.

Huh. What's this switch labeled Ant*-Portal do?

*flicks switch*

I summon all the Ants!

Nothing?

*flicks switch again*

Oh well.

*walks off eating a cookie*

*shakes his head* poor poor rabit. Lost in his own house.

Friendly reminder that the maintenance staff will be more than willing to find ways to procure snacks and beverages for dorm residents with restricted mobility requirements if it means averting the necessity of undergoing repairs or cleanup due to inappropriate behaviors caused by nutrient and/or stimulant withdrawal.

Nope. Been locked up too long. But I'll pay them back for the costs. (Just don't ask where the money comes from.)

Gotta say, though: The facilities here are better than The Block! Like, I actually have a bed. Which is good, because that gave me what I needed to tear out the ceiling tiles…

It's just that... well... I'm not too sure about the maintenance staff yet. They look a little... peakish. Also they kinda shuffle around a bit listlessly and spend their time talking about "brains" or "flesh" a lot. Also half of them keep setting off the metal detectors even when they put all their gear in the bucket. It's a little perplexing.

I don't want to be mean to anyone because we should let anyone have a chance to be our wonderful staff so I just gently steer them back on track now and then when they shuffle off too much or try to eat the wrong things, but still, I'd like to take it easy on any really complex operations.

I don't have dormroom.  But I have the coziest little den in the woods out back!  It's warm and snug, and it's not too close to the swamp.

I knew that buy out was going to cause trouble air quotes and falsetto voice "What do you mean we'll get corrupted, we're eldritch entities from beyond time and space, it's just a text book company FOOLS, you should always heed warnings from those who have fought evil before you."

Pauses with fist dramatically in the sky

I'll have the new book by Monday, just need to grab my charge card. sound of hundreds of papers sliding to the floor Next Monday, hopefully by next monday.