Compiled List of All Typos

Or, he is, and Smite the Transgressor occurs early in the fight.

From the above examples, I observe 2 inconsistencies.

1. The use of 2 sentences versus the use of 1 sentence connected by a comma and the word “then”. Any difference between these 2 ways of phrasing?
  2. The use of “1” and “a” to represent one card. I think it is better to choose a standard and be consistent throughout.

Side note, I hope I’m finding all these in time to make it before the cards go to the printing press.

The way I see it, the drawing-discarding should ALWAYS be 2 sentences… (Draw X cards. Discard X cards.)

With the exception of Visionary’s power, since it’s the only one that refers to any hero, not just the one playing the card.

Found potential new typo, but the font makes it a little hard to tell.

oNBOARD MODULE INSTALLATION ← the first “o” looks like small letters, or it simply looks smaller than the other "o"s in the title. Typo?

I think you’re right! Looking at the proofs for Enhanced Edition, this appears to have been fixed.

I found a playtesting change that wasn’t modified in the Rook City rulebook.

Apparently, Demon’s Kiss used to deal all non-villain characters 1 infernal AND 1 fire damage, because in the damage modification FAQ it says exactly that.

Of course, it has since been changed to just 1 infernal damage, but there is still a discrepancy between what the card says and what the rulebook SAYS the card says.

Cryo Chamber - All cold damage dealt to AZ is increased by 1. All fire damage dealt to AZ is decreased by 1. etc.
Focused Apertures - Increase cold damage dealt by AZ by 1.
Imbued Fire - All fire damage is increased by 1.
Solar Flare - Increase fire damage dealt by Ra by 2. etc.
Staff of Ra - Increase all damaged dealt by Ra by 1.
Gene-bound Shackles - Increase damage dealt by Tempest to the Villain character card by 2.
Inspiring Presence - etc. Increase damage dealt by Heroes by 1. etc.
Obsidian Field - Increase all damage dealt by 1.
Oxygen Leak - Reduce all fire damage by 3. etc.
Villainous Weaponry - Increase damage dealt to Hero targets by 1.
Rooftop Combat - Increase all damage dealt by 1. etc.
Phosphorescent Chamber - Increase damage dealt by 1. Increase HP recovery by 1. etc.

I was just going through the text that concerns damage modification. There are several inconsistencies.

1. Cryo Chamber should read - “Increase cold damage dealt to AZ by 1. Decrease fire damage dealt to AZ by 1.” The use of word “all” is not needed.
  2. Words “reduce” (Oxygen leak) and “decrease” (Cryo chamber) should be consistent. I recommend using “reduce” to tied in with the idea of irreducible damage.
  3. Imbued Fire should read - “Increase fire damage dealt by 1.” Word “all” is also not needed.
  4. Staff of Ra - Again, “all” not needed.
  5. Oxygen Leak - “All” not needed.
  6. Obsidian Field/Rooftop Combat - Good to include “all” as it is a global damage modifier.
  7. Phosphorescent Chamber should also use the word “all”.

I’m just casually reading the text so there could be more that I’ve missed. In general, I have 3 proposals.

1. Change all use of “decrease” to “reduce” instead. Might also need to look at all usages of “prevent” too.
  2. Reserve word “all” for global (with conditions) modifiers only.
  3. Consistent sentence structure. [Increase/reduce] [damage type] [direction] [targets] [amount of modification].

I'm going through my Clarifications PDF, and I see that we said that Tachyon's "Sonic Vortex" would be errata-ed so that it would say that "Tachyon deals UP TO x targets 3 sonic damage, where x = the number of burst cards in your trash" (the "up to" being new), but when I look at the PDF that lists what was changed, I don't see that one there.  Did they (a) decide against making this change, (b) make the change but miss it in the PDF, or (c) want to make the change but forgot to make it on the EE cards?

Ah, good catch! Yes, the "up to X targets" phrasing has been added to the Enhanced Edition cards, so no worries there. I need to go through and change it in the revision PDF.

Thanks!

Found some typos on Spite while playing.

PL62 6 Compound XI - Looks like a space between the 2 and the second 6. I believe there shouldn't be a space there.

PL602 Compound oMICRON - The first O in omicron should be caps but is small instead.

PL531 Compount Upsilon - First instance of Spite not in italics but should be.

Transhuman Serial Killer - Advance - First instance of Spite not in italics but should be.

Drug-Wracked Monstrosity - Destroy all villain cards in play other than drugs and Spite's villain character cards. How about the Safe House? But the Safe House is indestructible. To destroy or not to destroy?

oN THE PROWL - First O looks like small, second O looks like caps.

Lost Child - At the start of each *hero's turn*. Other cards such as Innocent Bystander says At the start of *a hero turn*, that %hero's player%.... Potential Sidekick says At the start of *each hero turn*, %that player%.... Not too sure if there's a distinction between these few. If not, then consistency is required.

Collateral Damage - Flavour text - Rook City Renegades #6. Not sure why the comic book title is in italics here but not on other cards' flavour text.

I know from using the same type of font that the Os in the header of the cards are smaller when they're uppercase and are larger when they're lowercase.

I checked this list and didn't see it noted, but in the Pike Industrial Complex card set, there is a card titled:

"Checmical Explosion"

which I believe should be

"Chemical Explosion"

This is as good a place to bring this up as any.

Remember how the art for Darken the Skies was low res? In my recent plays with The Matriarch, it is beginning to irk me more and more.

Reprinting is not viable because the card backs and color tone may be different from the rest of the deck.

So instead, will the designers upload a paste up errata card, much like the 1st->enhanced Ed errata, with the corrected hi res art so that we (read *I*) can print it out and slot in front of my sleeved cards?

I so love the Sentinels art.

Thanks.

Something like this?

Does that work for you?

Beautiful! Finally justice to Adam and The Matriarch.

Thanks!!!

Heck, I'll do you one better. It's one of my favorite arts from that set, in fact. 

![|650x502](upload://aQ3EgcqYLZSw21EDAYYgsnePlvd.jpeg)

Glorious birdage.

I don't know if I knew there was a lady in that picture.  I thought it was all just birds.

Hey, Christopher:

How close are you to needing to do a reprint of Rook City?

I would totally rebuy it for that awesome artwork alone!

I love the expression on The Matriarch. Ecstasy.

Can this be an add on in the Kickstarter?  I'd replace every pixely DtS card in her deck with this beauty.

Just shut up and take my money!