Flamethrower49's Strategy

Insert Boromir Meme?

Two Mr. Fixer guides are now linked, one by Drakossozh, and one by me.

I'm looking into changing the name of this post.  Does anybody know if changing the name would make the page impossible to find for the numerous people that have been linked to this topic on this site or others?

I think it would mess up the bookmarks people have created, since the link they would be trying no longer exists, but they'd be able to find it since it would still be stickied

Don't know. If you test it out, perhaps on a new/test topic, please let us know.

I could make a page on my site that links to Flamethrower's guides, if we think that would be helpful.  That way people could link to it and if the underlying links change, it wouldn't affect things.  Let me know if I should do that.

I also have each individual guide linked on the Wiki under each hero - can make a general all of the guides page too

I added ewokalypse's guide to the Scholar and Kharnel's analysis of the advanced modes.

Will you be adding guides for Chrono Ranger and Omnitron X in the future?

Yes!

Added burningneuron's guide to Chrono-Ranger. 

Added Platinum Warlock's Omnitron-X guide.  We now have how-tos for every hero!

Thanks to all those who are stepping up while I'm distracted and busy.

Wait where is Fanatic?

It's linked in the first post – it's just done by a different person than the group at the top, which is why you have to scroll down a bit to see it.

I'm loving these guides, but I have one question: Any chance we can get an How-to-defeat Akash-Bhuta guide?

Don't play in the wasteland. Or any environment with a lot of targets. 

And you win. 

Guides by Foote. 

You can win in those environments. It will probably just involve using End of Days a couple of times.

He's just saying that if you play in an environment without lots of targets, AB is easy to beat. I concur. We always specifically choose target-rich environments to make her more challenging. 

I ask because each and every time I've fought her, I've lost. She's now the enemy we avoid, even more so than the Matriarch or Chairman.

What areas make her easier? I guess Pike Industrial works, but that's all I can think of for low-target enviroments.

Also what's the best team-ups to go against her? Strategies? Stuff like that.

She's not too strong in Megalopolis, andthe Realm of Discord doesn't have too many targets. Atlantis only has the Krakens and the Mystical Defenses. I don't think she'd be too hard in the Time Vortex, but I haven't done that combination a lot.

Fanatic is a good choice against her because End of Days can wipe out all of her limbs and do serious damage if you're overrun. Haka can also be great because Savage Mana lets you destroy limbs twice, effectively doubling your damage against her. Characters like Nightmist and Tempest can also be very good since they have very effective attacks that hit multiple targets.

Can't find the thread where I read it but cards under Savage Mana has no text and will not trigger on destroyed the second time.