LEGO Sentinels of the Multiverse

This isn't quite fan fiction but my 11 yo was inspired by Sentinels of the Multiverse to make his own, custom LEGO Freedom Five minifigs. This was his first attempt at customizing. I thought I'd share them here.

First, Absolute Zero.

![](upload://nviIaVEhdwFfJXYZ55KjLndunSs.jpeg)

Next, Tachyon.

![](upload://bN7H0B89WCwvKK4xBInqvYD4MU.jpeg)

And then the Wraith.

![](upload://vMQnNDsVMyDLjZA03fHk9H9raAn.jpeg)

Followed by Legacy.

![](upload://pxAmrAd2JsZuKdhC8V0qD1AOOPK.jpeg)

Baron Blade, so they have someone to fight.

![](upload://hiaDzRcOMM2m2zPDUeEDjKCK8VD.jpeg)

And a group shot!

![](upload://haEr8zZvUppKOWqhBPaYJ9E6peJ.jpeg)

Pretty neat.  If you want a big project you could try building a mobile defense platform

That's awesome - Wraith esepcially turned out great

Oh, those are rad! I love Wraith and she's got perfect hair. And Blade looks totally maniacal.

I also made some Lego Sentinels way back, BTW, but with yellow minifigs and the SLOPPIEST PAINT JOB EVER! Never again acrylic paint on Lego...

https://greaterthangames.com/comment/57343#comment-57343

(I also made Citizen Dawn, a bunch of her Citizens, Fanatic, Apostate, Expatriette and Omnitron-X, but I have no recollection as to what I did with them.)

And I think someone else here on the Forum also made an attempt, but I can't remember where or when.

That's awesome!!! :grin:

Thanks for sharing these – really love what he's done.

Awesome job! These look great!!!

@Julia: Those look amazing! Well done!

Everyone, thanks! I'll pass the praise along to my son. He will be happy to know people liked them. He loves Sentinels the way some kids love Star Wars.

I'd be willing to bet this comment made GTG's day. :slightly_smiling_face:

I won't lie, it's exciting to me. :slight_smile:

Also, with all the ads I'm seeing for Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, every time I notice this thread, it makes me want a Lego Sentinel Comics game.

IT REALLY DID.

Also, these are beautiful! Tell your son that we're all enamored with these lego creations. Well done! They look great.

Also, with all the ads I'm seeing for Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, every time I notice this thread, it makes me want a Lego Sentinel Comics game.

+1

Christopher and Adam.

I showed my son your posts. You made his day! Thank you. Not only are you guys responsible for our most fun family activity, you've also made a tween geek very happy.

Yo! Funny story about this. I was that eleven year old. I made those figures. I'm laughing so much right now. Ah, memories.

Nice work!

Thanks

So cute!

I was actually thinking about how great Sentinels would be in a LEGO game (I recently started replaying Batman 3), with all the collectible characters...

Currently working on a gloomweaver figure. And by that I mean a large gloomweaver figure built with bricks. As for Lego games with sentinels... Well, I have a couple of ideas for something like that. I for one would like to play chrono-ranger in a Lego video game.

Sentinel comics Lego sets would also be the best things ever.
You could have different playsets for different environments and the larger villains.
Individual rooms as smaller sets for freedom tower coming with their associated character and a villain breaking in would make for cool interlinking parts.

I want Lego to do this now.

Would Bunker be one of the newer BigFigs like they're doing with Hulk or something, or would he be a sort of 'mini-kit' that you'd get to build yourself?

the answer: yes probably. Either that or he would be like what they did with the hulk buster.