Make a Citizen out of the Words Above You

****, sorry.

Uh…

Next Citizen: Citizen Mine and Citizen Craft

Citizen Mine HP 6
End Phase: Move 1 item card in play under this card.
If Citizen Craft is in play, Citizen Mine deals each hero target X melee damage where X is the number of cards unit this card.

Citizen Craft HP 6
End Phase: Move 1 ongoing card in play under this card.
If Citizen Mine is in play, Citizen Craft deals each hero target X melee damage where X is the number of cards unit this card.

Next Citizens: Coffee and Donuts

CITIZEN COFFEE

If Citizen Donuts is in play, increase damage dealt by the (H) - 1 Citizens with the lowest HP by +1.

END PHASE
This card deals the (H) - 2 Hero targets with the highest HP 1 projectile damage and 1 fire damage each.

“One hot cup of pain, comin’ right up!” - Citizen Coffee

CITIZEN DONUTS

END PHASE
The Hero with the fewest cards in play cannot play any cards or use any powers. That Hero’s player may discard 1 card to cancel the previous sentence until the End Phase of the next Villain turn. If Citizen Coffee is in play, that player must discard 1 additional card for the above sentence.

“Ah! My hands!” - Setback

Next Citizens: Citizens Cop & Robber

Citizen Robber
When Citizen Cop comes into play, destroy Citizen Robber and each player discards their hand.
Start Phase
Destroy H-2 hero ongoing/item cards.

“Hey! I was here first!” - Ermine

Citizen Cop
End Phase
Each player either discards one card, or Citizen Cop deals their hero 2 melee and 2 projectile damage.

To collect protection money and serve ourselves - Rook City PD “motto”

next Citizens: Snap, Crackle, and Pop

CITIZEN SNAP -5 HP
End of Turn: Citizen Snap deals each hero target 2 fire damage.

“This’ll be a snap!” -Citizen Snap

CITIZEN CRACKLE -5 HP
End of Turn: Citizen Crackle deals each hero target 2 electric damage.

“Call me sparky one more time! I dare you!” -Citizen Crackle

CITIZEN POP -3 HP
If Citizen Snap is in play, increase damage dealt by Citizen Pop by 1.
If Citizen Crackle is in play, increase damage dealt by Citizen Pop by 1.
End of Turn: Citizen Pop deals each target and then himself fire damage equal to the amount of HP he currently has.

“Don’t mind me, I’m just an innocent old man.” -Citizen Pop

Next Citizens: Citizens Elder and Scrolls

CITIZEN ELDER

END PHASE
The Hero with the highest HP’s player discards 1 card. Damage dealt by that Hero is reduced by -1 until the End Phase of the next Villain turn. If Citizen Scrolls is in play, destroy one of that Hero’s Ongoing cards.

“Haha! Your aging powers do not work on me!” - Haka

CITIZEN SCROLLS

START PHASE
If Citizen Elder is not in play, this card deals itself 1 irreducible infernal damage.

END PHASE
Reveal the top card of the Villain deck. If it is a One-Shot card, this card deals each non-Villain target 2 infernal damage and shuffles the card back into the Villain deck. If it is an Ongoing card, play it. If it is a Citizen card, this card deals the Hero with the fewest cards in hand X infernal damage and shuffles the card back into the Villain deck, where X = the revealed card’s HP - 2.

“You are tampering with forces you cannot comprehend! Surrender my stolen scrolls before they destroy you!” - Nightmist

Next Citizens: Citizens Friend and Foe

Citizen Friend - 5 HP
If Citizen Foe is in play, reduce all damage dealt by non-Citizen targets by 1.
End Phase Each Citizen target heals 1 HP
Peace, friends, peace - Citizen Friend

Citizen Foe - 5 HP
If Citizen Friend is in play, increase all damage dealt by Citizen targets by 1.
End Phase Citizen Foe deals each Hero target 1 melee damage.
Curse you, you meddling heroes - Citizen Foe

Next Citizens: Sun, Moon, and Stars

CITIZEN SUN -5 HP

End of Turn: Citizen Sun deals each hero target 2 fire damage.

Uh oh, Ra’s not going to like this. -Setback

(Wait a minute…)

CITIZEN MOON -3 HP

End of Turn: All Citizens regain 2 HP.

Feel the revitalizing power of the moon! -Citizen Moon

CITIZEN STARS -4 HP
If Citizen Sun is in play, increase damage dealt by Citizen Stars by 1.
If Citizen Moon is in play, decrease damage dealt to Citizen Stars by 1

End of Turn: Citizen Stars deals each hero target 2 melee damage and 2 fire damage.

When the stars align just right… you die! -Citizen Stars

Next Citizens: Citizens Ongoing, One-Shot, and Equipment

(Yes, I know Equipment cards are Item cards now)

CITIZEN ONGOING

Citizen cards other than this card gain the Indestructible keyword.

If Citizen One-Shot or Citizen Equipment is in play, reduce damage dealt to this card by -1.

END PHASE
If Citizen One-Shot and Citizen Equipment are both in play, the (H) - 1 Citizen cards each regain 1 HP.

“The Citizens of the Sun will go on forever!” - Citizen Ongoing

CITIZEN ONE-SHOT

If Citizen Ongoing and Citizen Equipment are in play, increase damage dealt by this card by +1.

START PHASE
This card deals the Hero target with the lowest HP (H) projectile damage. If Citizen Ongoing or Citizen Equipment is in play, Bury this card. Otherwise, destroy it.

“I only have one shot at this . . . ” - Citizen One-Shot

CITIZEN EQUIPMENT

Increase damage dealt by Citizen cards that are at or above half their HP maximums by +1.

Reduce damage dealt to Citizen cards that are below half their HP maximums by -1.

END PHASE
If Citizen Ongoing or Citizen One-Shot is in play, return (H) - 2 Item cards to their players’ hands. If both Citizen Ongoing and Citizen One-Shot are in play, destroy 1 Item card.

“The Citizens appear to be outfitted in the latest combat gear!” - The Wraith

Next Citizens: Citizens Christopher & Adam

1 Like

I could make a Hammer and Anvil joke, but I have a better idea.

CITIZEN CHRISTOPHER -10 HP

End of Turn: Search the villain deck for >a citizen card. Write a new flavor text for >that card.

If Citizen Adam is in play, make a new start >of turn effect for that card. Otherwise, use >that card like normal.

“Welcome to the Letter’s Page, a podcast where we talk about Sentinel Comics.” -Citizen Christopher

CITIZEN ADAM -10 HP

End of Turn: Search the villain deck for >a citizen card. Draw or describe a new >appearance for that citizen.

If Citizen Christopher is in play, create a >new end of turn effect for that citizen. If >not, play that card like normal.

“…” -Citizen Adam

Good lord these sound like the most obnoxious cards ever. Hope you have a good damage dealer.

Next Citizens: Citizens And, But, & Or.

1 Like

[bump]

Citizen Bump - 1 HP
Whenever Citizen Bump would be dealt damage by a hero target, move this card under the top card of the Villain deck.

:wink:

CITIZEN :wink: -5HP

End of Turn: Citizen :wink: deals each hero target two psychic damage. The hero target with the lowest hp cannot play cards.

“His winking! It’s too charming!” -Setback

Next Citizens: Citizen Run and Citizen Gun

2 Likes

CITIZEN RUN

This card is immune to damage, unless the player controlling the target dealing damage first discards 1 card.

If Citizen Gun is in play, damage dealt by this card is irreducible.

END PHASE
This card deals the Hero target with the fewest cards in play 1 melee damage.

“Catch me if you can, Doc!” - Citizen Run

CITIZEN GUN

END PHASE
This card deals the Hero target with the most Item cards in play (H) - 1 projectile damage. If Citizen Run is in play, this card also deals that target 1 cold damage, 1 fire damage, and 1 lightning damage.

“Another old friend of yours?” - Setback

Next Citizens: Citizens Spirit & Island

Citizen Spirit - HP 3
End Phase: Discover 1 ongoing card.
If Citizen Island is in play, this card is immune to damage.

Citizen Island - HP 10
Hero effects cannot affect other heroes or cards in other hero play areas.
If Citizen Spirit is in play, villain ongoing cards gain the keyword indestructible.

Next: Citizen Cat and Citizen Mouse

CITIZEN CAT -HP 5

End of Turn: Citizen Cat does each hero target 2 melee damage. If Citizen Mouse is in play, Citizen Cat does Citizen Mouse 1 Melee damage.

“Meow.” -Citizen Cat

CITIZEN MOUSE -3 HP

End of Turn: Citizen Mouse deals each hero target H minus his current hp damage.

“Squeak.” -Citizen Mouse

Next Citizens: Citizen Lean, Citizen Mean, Citizen Fighting, and Citizen Machine

CITIZEN LEAN

END PHASE
This card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee damage.

START PHASE
This card regains (H) - 1 HP. If at least 2 of Citizen Mean, Citizen Fighting, and Citizen Machine are in play, this card regains 1 additional HP.

I’m the new perfect human specimen!” - Citizen Lean

CITIZEN MEAN

END PHASE
If at least 2 of Citizen Lean, Citizen Fighting, and Citizen Machine are in play, destroy 1 Ongoing or Item card belonging to the Hero with the fewest Ongoing and Item cards in play.

END PHASE
This card deals the Hero target with the lowest HP (H) - 1 energy damage.

“Stop being so mean!” - The Idealist

CITIZEN FIGHTING

If at least 2 of Citizen Lean, Citizen Mean, and Citizen Machine are in play, increase damage dealt by Citizen cards by +1.

END PHASE
The 2 Hero targets with the highest HP each deal each-other (H) - 2 melee damage.

“Why don’t you and them fight?” - Citizen Fighting

CITIZEN MACHINE

This card is immune to psychic and toxic damage.

Reduce damage dealt to this card by -1. If at least 2 of Citizen Lean, Citizen Mean, and Citizen Fighting are in play, reduce damage dealt to this card by an additional -1.

END PHASE
This card deals each non-Villain target 2 projectile damage.

“Hostile android detected. Aarmour appears impenetrable.” - Omnitron-X

Next Citizens: Citizens Solid, Liquid, Gas, & Plasma

CITIZEN SOLID -8 HP

Reduce all damage dealt to this card by one.

End of Turn: Citizen Solid deals each target two melee damage. If Citizen Liquid is in play, Citizen Solid deals each target one fire damage.

“I punched him and he didn’t even flinch.” -Haka

CITIZEN LIQUID -6 HP

Reduce damage dealt by hero targets by one.

End of Turn: If Citizen Solid is in play, Citizen Liquid deals each target two cold damage. If Citizen Gas is in play, Citizen Liquid deals each target two fire damage.

“Fire is dangerous. Let me douse that for you.” -Citizen Liquid

CITIZEN GAS -4 HP

Reduce all damage dealt to this card by two.

End of Turn: Citizen Gas deals each hero target two toxic damage. If Citizen Liquid is in play, Citizen Gas deals each target two cold damage.

“This’ll be a gas.” -Citizen Gas

CITIZEN PLASMA -4 HP

End of Turn: Citizen Plasma deals each hero target two fire damage.

“I’ll be honest, I have no idea what he’s doing here.” -Citizen Gas

Next Citizens: Citizens Sick and Beats

Hey, plasma is a valid form of matter!

CITIZEN SICK

End of Turn: Citizen Sick deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 poison damage. Reduce damage dealt by that hero by one. Increase damage dealt to that Hero by one.

“Achoo!” -Setback

CITIZEN BEATS

End of Turn: Citizen Beats deals each target two sonic damage. If Citizen Sick is in play, he deals the hero target with the lowest HP two sonic damage.

Next Citizens: Citizens Best and Worst