Sentinels of the Multiverse fan art!

Art is art and can be liked or despised for things that are either deep or superficial. One isn't really more valid than the other. For the most part I like all the art. I even like Wraith's, but the criticisms against it are valid and understandable.

Perhaps Kryptonian breasts are made of solid muscle.  Regardless, they're just as bulletproof as the rest of her.  The rules only apply to garden-variety humans, of which Batman (on whom Wraith is based) is constantly insisted as being one, despite how hard he pushes the envelope of what ought to be humanly possible.

Most female comic characters are drawn busty as opposed to realistically.

Ah, I see you're trying out a new custom hero!  Let me know how Captain Obvious plays in this Environment.  :D

Hello,

you asked for her, here is the final Freedom Five, Tachyon. Hope you'll like it.  :o)

![](upload://aBs4Qw8ZUfUVVwuZpEq2v4F32IK.jpeg)

Oh, just a precision, Wraith's boobs are full of men's hopes and desires. Nothing less, nothing more.  ;o)

Tachyon's great too.

Haha. I really like how she is standing in such a static pose and she is looking at the audience with kind of a defiant look. Like she's saying "yeah, I know you expected me to be a blur of speed... but I don feel like running just now".

Tachyon is pretty decent.  I don't care for the hairstyle, but otherwise it's a good pic.  Probably the second-best of these.  Also I love your new avatar.

Thank you so much--love the Tachyon picture. It's fantastic. I'll probably have to make it the background on my phone. And I like that you made her look younger. Since we've seen "present" and "future" versions of Tachyon, it's cool to see what she would look like if she were a younger super hero.

Great work, sir!

Oh, I love that Tachyon... bravo!

Tachyon's looking good. I suppose maybe she isn't moving fast because she looks like a teenager in that pic and therefore it was before the accident ;).

Tachyon is all, "Seriously Mom, Lillian?  She's so annoying, why do I always have to take her with me?"

The main complaint that I have with this new art is that Absolute Zero does not have his iconic blue triangle on his chest. That killed it for me.

Some of you guys may be having a hard time looking past the fact that the art isn't how you would have made it and just enjoying it for the way he made it.

Teenage Tachyon is way too cool for her lame goth cousin.

And some of us may just not appreciate the way he made it.  Art is subjective after all.

Love the Tachyon pic.  She and Legacy are my favorite characters to play on the Freedom Five, and I really like the design choices with both.  Your redesign of Legacy stayed pretty true to his original look, and maintains a straightforward and simplistic design that really fits Mr. Parsons.  Tachyon continues to wear a fashionable and functional outfit, and the jacket really brings it all together.

And some of us may just not appreciate the way he made it.  Art is subjective after all.

That's true, but he didn't post them here to be judged by you.  He just said, "I made these, hope you like them too."  The appropriate response in those cases is, "Thanks!", not "I would have used red instead of blue", don't you think?  I just thought we were more pleasant and welcoming than that.

Some seem to be contrary by nature.